Russia preparing for ET disclosure...

HardySpicer

May 8, 2010, 5:14:16 PM5/8/10
In an extraordinary television interview, the Governor of the Russian
Republic of Kalmykia, Kirsan Ilyumzhinov who is also President of the
World Chess Federation, claimed that in 1997 he was taken from his
penthouse apartment on board an extraterrestrial vehicle. Ilyumzhinov
claims that the extraterrestrials he met were humanoid and gave him a
tour of their ship, and even took him to another world. According to
Ilyumzhinov, his experience is backed by three witnesses who searched
for him at his home after he had boarded the alien spaceship. Most
revealing is that Ilyumzhinov appeared on Russia’s no.1 rated
television station, Channel One, which is 51% controlled by the
Russian government. The interviewer, Vladimir Pozner, began the
segment with questions about Ilyumzhinov’s experience. This reveals
that the host and producers knew in advance of what had happened, and
wished to discuss it on air. Significantly, there was no censorship of
Ilyumzhinov’s experience which was immediately made available on the
Channel One website. At the very least, this signifies that the
Russian government remains open to public debate on extraterrestrial
life sparked by its most prominent television station. More
importantly, the airing of Ilyumzhinov’s experience may signal a
covert attempt by Russian officials to prepare its citizens for
eventual public disclosure of extraterrestrial life.

In the interview, Ilyumzhinov described how he was woken from his
sleep and exited his apartment through a balcony onto the waiting
ship. He said:

In the evening I read a book, watched TV, and went to rest. And
then, probably, fell asleep, and felt that the balcony opened and
someone called. He came up, I looked – a kind of translucent half-
pipe. I went into this tube and saw people in yellow spacesuits.

Ilyumzhinov went on to describe how the extraterrestrials took him on
a tour of their vehicle. Then they claimed that they needed samples
from another planet and took him with them before returning him safely
to his apartment. Significantly, three witnesses can confirm
Ilyumzhinov’s disappearance from his apartment. In the interview,
Ilyumzhinov explained what happened:

I probably would not have believed in it, if there were not three
witnesses - my driver, a minister, and my assistant, who arrived in
the morning, and found that I was not there. Things are in place, the
balcony is open (it was the top floor). They looked around, began to
call friends.... Then they sat in the kitchen, discussing where to
call, where to contact - because the phone, the things are in place,
the apartment was closed, but they had their own key. And then they
see me coming out of the bedroom, guiding myself to the kitchen.… They
say: "Where were you?" Well, I replied as if normal: "Well, I flew. I
was on a saucer.” They were upset, and said: "We are asking you
seriously." And then I sat down, and began to reason logically. So for
this time, for about an hour they were here, and I was not in the
apartment. One was in the hall, I could not have passed him... Then
for a few months they were in shock about this.

The prominent public airing of Ilyumzhinov’s experience led to Andrei
Lebedev, a member of the Russian Parliament from the nationalist
Liberal Democratic Party, asking President Medvedev to launch an
official inquiry into the alleged alien contact. In his letter,
Lebedev wrote:

I ask you to say if the head of Kalmykia has made an official
report to the Russian presidency about his contacts with
representatives of an alien civilisation. Is there an established
procedure of informing about such contacts by high-ranking people who
have access to secret information like Ilyumzhinov? And did he in the
course of his seemingly innocent conversation disclose secret
information?

Both Ilyumzhinov’s testimony and the official request by Lebedev for
an official inquiry ensures continued public interest and scrutiny of
the 1997 incident.

Ilyumzhinov’s testimony comes at a time of unprecedented public
interest in UFOs and extraterrestrial life.

British physicist Stephen Hawking on April 25 stated that it’s
“perfectly rationall” to discuss intelligent extraterrestrial life and
the political motivations of any civilization visiting Earth. In
November 2009 and January 2010, both the Vatican and the Royal Society
of London sponsored astrobiology conferences where the scientific and
social implications of intelligent extraterrestrial life were
discussed.

Hardy

Uncle Al

May 8, 2010, 7:10:05 PM5/8/10
HardySpicer wrote:

> In an extraordinary television interview, the Governor of the Russian
> Republic of Kalmykia, Kirsan Ilyumzhinov who is also President of the
> World Chess Federation, claimed that in 1997 he was taken from his
> penthouse apartment on board an extraterrestrial vehicle.

Star Nebula intergalactic Trabant - THREE exhaust pipes!

> Ilyumzhinov
> claims that the extraterrestrials he met were humanoid and gave him a
> tour of their ship, and even took him to another world.

[snip]

"I traversed the galaxy and all I got was this lousy t-shirt."

He took an Ambien and awoke the next morning to find a blue hone
granite butt plug in his ass (and a later-discovered heart with the
legend "Creag Ealasaid" tattooed on his taint).

> Ilyumzhinov�s testimony comes at a time of unprecedented public
> interest in UFOs and extraterrestrial life.

It used to be the Virgin Mary, but nobody will believe a virgin in
2010.

> British physicist Stephen Hawking on April 25 stated that it�s
> �perfectly rationall� to discuss intelligent extraterrestrial life and
> the political motivations of any civilization visiting Earth.

[snip]

It is universally acknowledged that there are no human females. The
apparent "other sex" is in fact an alien invasion force whose orders
were not issued before its command was destroyed stranding them. The
simple proof that "women" did not evolve in the wild upon Earth is
evident to anybody who takes one camping.

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/

HardySpicer

May 8, 2010, 7:16:38 PM5/8/10
> Uncle Alhttp://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/

>  (Toxic URL! Unsafe for children and most mammals)http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/qz4.htm

Personally I think the whole thing was a trick by the Japanese. These
little bastards already have warp drive and do the "abduction" thing
from time to time just to wind other countries up.

Hardy

HardySpicer

May 8, 2010, 7:18:09 PM5/8/10
On May 9, 11:10 am, Uncle Al <Uncle...@hate.spam.net> wrote:
> HardySpicer wrote:
>
> > In an extraordinary television interview, the Governor of the Russian
> > Republic of Kalmykia, Kirsan Ilyumzhinov who is also President of the
> > World Chess Federation, claimed that in 1997 he was taken from his
> > penthouse apartment on board an extraterrestrial vehicle.
>
> Star Nebula intergalactic Trabant - THREE exhaust pipes!
>
> > Ilyumzhinov
> > claims that the extraterrestrials he met were humanoid and gave him a
> > tour of their ship, and even took him to another world.
>
> [snip]
>
> "I traversed the galaxy and all I got was this lousy t-shirt."
>
> He took an Ambien and awoke the next morning to find a blue hone
> granite butt plug in his ass (and a later-discovered heart with the
> legend "Creag Ealasaid" tattooed on his taint).
>
> > Ilyumzhinov’s testimony comes at a time of unprecedented public
> > interest in UFOs and extraterrestrial life.
>
> It used to be the Virgin Mary, but nobody will believe a virgin in
> 2010.

That's true actually - some similarity except the Virgin Mary didn't
abduct men (otherwise she wouldn't be a virgin anymore eh Uncle al).

Hardy

john

May 8, 2010, 10:57:47 PM5/8/10
> Hardy- Hide quoted text -

Wow, what world are you two
living in?Jimmy Carter was
another lunatic that claimed to
have seen UFOs.
He vowed to get to the
bottom of it when he got
to be president, but then when
he was president and demanded
the information, they wouldn't
let him see it.

john

HardySpicer

May 8, 2010, 11:06:31 PM5/8/10

Was that story really true though or was there nothing to show him in
the first place cos it was all secret aircraft that was being seen.

Hardy

Charles Ellson

May 10, 2010, 8:55:26 PM5/10/10

So it's Jimmy who's been applying the anal probes and the aliens are
innocent ?