Re: Largest Crater in the Great Sahara Discovered by Boston University Scientists

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

Mar 6, 2006, 7:01:16 PM3/6/06
This is interesting discovery and leading then to probable finds of diamond
pipes !

Indeed following the True Geology teaching, diamonds pipes are very closely
related to meteorite impacts since indeed produced by such ! Diamonds
pipes in ZA Kimberley and Western Australia Kimberley ( Argyle ) as well as
due to such impact.

NB
En ce qui concerne Richât, il s'agit d'une structure diamantifère qui n'a
pas pu emerger pour des raisons que la True Geology demontre facilement.
As far as Richât this is a typical type of diamond pipe which has not had
enough pep to come over to the surface. I assume the Peridotite could be as
little as 500 m under the top of the structure.

I suppose there should be a good half dozen diamond pipes in the vicinity of
Kebira, then which of course True Geology techniques would take very little
time to find !
In a coming post going to be called THE ROOT OF DIAMONDS I will demonstrate
how diamonds instead of being rare are in fact representing millions & of
tons ( Where ? ) and are available in subsea deposits by the
thousands of tons

With best regards

--
Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer

Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464
mining_pioneer/at/yahoo.com
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html

~~ Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven ~~

"Aidan Karley" <doIlookDAFT...@validEMAILaddressTOa.NEWS.group> a
écrit dans le message de news:
VA.00000ce...@validemailaddresstoa.news.group...
> In article <due9mv$3g9$00$1...@news.t-online.com>, Alan Johnson wrote:
>> I consider it to be just as
>> unscientific to dismiss it out of hand as it would be to say I've found
>> a piece of glass, I must be in an impact crater. Especially if all
>> you've got is an untrained eye!
>>
> Shatter cones are really strong evidence for an impact origin,
> because they require a *very* high rate of change of stress to develop.
>
> --
> Aidan Karley FGS
> Aberdeen, Scotland,
> Location: 57°10'11" N, 02°08'43" W (sub-tropical Aberdeen), 0.021233

donsto...@hotmail.com

Mar 6, 2006, 6:11:25 AM3/6/06
Don't respond to him! He's only trying to draw attention to himself!