Solution to Action at Distance Paradox

ny2292000

Sep 28, 2006, 2:52:49 PM9/28/06
I proposed a solution to the Action at Distance Paradox. The paradox
arises when one considers the hypothesis that "the photon defines its
polarization at the moment of observation, that is, at the moment when
the photon interacts with a polarizer" in a two arm, two polarizers,
four detectors and a photon-counting scheme. The other implicit
hypothesis is that the photon emission has nothing to do with the
polarizers or detectors. The current view is that photon decay occurs
through interaction between the electronic coherence and fluctuations
of vacuum states. Those fluctuations have random polarizations and
thus the emitted photon has nothing to do with any component of the
experiment.

I beg to disagree. I refused these two hypothese, both the implicit
and explicit ones.

The solution to the problem is that the electronic coherence that gives
rise to the photon is dephased by interaction with Black Body radiation
created at the detectors and polarized throught the polarizers. This
radiation induces well defined and compatible polarization. Hence, the
photon is has its polarization defined by the moment of emission and
thus there is no paradox. Information doesn't need to travel at
hyperluminous speeds, Physics doesn't have to fall apart to explain the
phenomena and the Universe is less mysterious...:)

Please review the argument at this site:

http://hypergeometricaluniverse.blogspot.com/2006/09/gods-amazing-parlor-magic-trick.html

My next blog will be quite interesting. Keep your eyes opened for
incoming enlightment...:)

Cheers,

MP

Sorcerer

Sep 28, 2006, 3:07:17 PM9/28/06

"ny2292000" <quantu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Einstein was a stage magician, not a real wizard.

Action at a distance:
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/spin.gif
What paradox?

srp

Sep 28, 2006, 5:45:39 PM9/28/06
ny2292000 a écrit :
> I proposed a solution to the Action at Distance Paradox. The paradox
> arises when one considers the hypothesis that "the photon defines its
> polarization at the moment of observation, that is, at the moment when
> the photon interacts with a polarizer" in a two arm, two polarizers,
> four detectors and a photon-counting scheme. The other implicit
> hypothesis is that the photon emission has nothing to do with the
> polarizers or detectors. The current view is that photon decay occurs
> through interaction between the electronic coherence and fluctuations
> of vacuum states. Those fluctuations have random polarizations and
> thus the emitted photon has nothing to do with any component of the
> experiment.
>
> I beg to disagree. I refused these two hypothese, both the implicit
> and explicit ones.
>
> The solution to the problem is that the electronic coherence that gives
> rise to the photon is dephased by interaction with Black Body radiation
> created at the detectors and polarized throught the polarizers. This
> radiation induces well defined and compatible polarization. Hence, the
> photon is has its polarization defined by the moment of emission and
> thus there is no paradox. Information doesn't need to travel at
> hyperluminous speeds, Physics doesn't have to fall apart to explain the
> phenomena and the Universe is less mysterious...:)

Sheer common sense.

> Please review the argument at this site:
>
> http://hypergeometricaluniverse.blogspot.com/2006/09/gods-amazing-parlor-magic-trick.html
>
> My next blog will be quite interesting. Keep your eyes opened for
> incoming enlightment...:)
>
> Cheers,
>
> MP

André Michaud