Credibility test

Autymn D. C.

Dec 30, 2005, 12:43:25 PM12/30/05
A sure test to see if someone and one's views is trustworthy, even if
prima facie, is spelling. This will find if one can think consistently
and coherently, gather and keep givens ("data", plural of datum--the
French seem to think that "datas" and "infos" are words. They could
be, but not in their context.) with least marring or scrambling or
twisting, and have the motivation to check the accuracy of one's own
product.

Now, here is an example of a shithead, josX:
<http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/fe2a28988c502908/cc992e16adad8a73?lnk=st&q=&rnum=45#cc992e16adad8a73>.
His messages really went downhill from the 48th. It too showed, when
he couldn't spell these: than, I, its, dependent, surprise, phenomenon
(fenomenon is better Greek.), business, simultaneity, many plurals,
doesn't, that (rather than which), ridiculous (ridiculose is better
Latin.), likeliness. Being foreign doesn't excuse the easy English
words and Latin and Greek words. You can trust that anything and
everything he says about science is wrong; there is a strawman or red
herring or false dilemma in almost every of his examples. Everything
that he claims he cannot show, but repeats it like a religionist. His
disproof of relativity (http://www.xs4all.nl/~joshb/disproof.html) is a
joke. He doesn't understand that accelerations shift the Lorentz
factor, nor that boosten properties are mutually between contromoving
bodies and not comoving bodies. Folks who are too freakin' daft to get
relativity that they keep a'making strawmen to attack it don't
understand that liht is not a /thing/. It is a /difference/ between
things, particles, and doesn't have to keep drifting-speeds. An
/interaction/ speed is not a translation speed. Liht does not even
translate: It excites or, dare I say, ignites. Fotons are not real:
<http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/65ccda65df733f95/28d3d018168fd742#28d3d018168fd742>.

So, in short, one can tell a fool by whomever misspells "its" as
"it's", can't tell vowels apart, can't tell contractions and plurals
apart, spaces punctuation (? ! : ;) like the French, and writes about
subjects like a teen without bringing in like a bee (That should be
spelt beye, of course.) O, start the alistening and ascoring if one's
name starts with a J.

As for how a craft can ride faster than the waves, what Franz meant by
the waveguides or phase velocity was that there could be waves of
waves. The next wave pushes when and where the last wave left off,
even if the strength has a discontinuity. It's the discontinuity that
mocks up a faster speed and, of course, for relativity the speed still
doesn't grow without end as energy and power grow. It takes
exotic/dark matter to do that...

-Aut

xx...@bellsouth.net

Dec 30, 2005, 11:46:05 PM12/30/05

xxein: We await your exemplifacatory continuancy.

OR, we can say that the universe awaits your logic to continue on its
path of physics.

Sue...

Dec 30, 2005, 11:54:45 PM12/30/05
Physics is all about knowing who to trust.
I learned that from Bill Hobba. ;-)

Sue...
BTW... he can give you a list of trustworthy posters.
Ahhhemm... I seem to have lost mine.

Proginoskes

Dec 31, 2005, 3:05:54 AM12/31/05

Autymn D. C. wrote:
> A sure test to see if someone and one's views is trustworthy, even if
> prima facie, is spelling. [...]

Making sure your grammer is correct is another one.

(I wouldn't have brought it up, but since you wanted to nit-pick ...)

--- Christopher Heckman

Autymn D. C.

Dec 31, 2005, 4:11:36 AM12/31/05
Proginoskes wrote:
> Autymn D. C. wrote:
> > A sure test to see if someone and one's views is trustworthy, even if
> > prima facie, is spelling. [...]
>
> Making sure your grammer is correct is another one.
grammar

> (I wouldn't have brought it up, but since you wanted to nit-pick ...)

Grammar is harder, so it wasn't in the test.

hunting: middle gerund
ahunting: active gerund
behunting: passive gerund
a'hunting: present participle
hunten: past participle

English owns. (English has no future tenses or participles because,
unlike Latin, it knows that the future hasn't happenen yet.)

-Aut

Autymn D. C.

Dec 31, 2005, 4:15:59 AM12/31/05
xx...@bellsouth.net wrote:
> xxein: We await your exemplifacatory continuancy.
>
> OR, we can say that the universe awaits your logic to continue on its
> path of physics.

Stop superquoting whole messages. The riht spelling, of course, is
fusice or fusica, not physics.

Autymn D. C.

Dec 31, 2005, 4:19:07 AM12/31/05
Sue... wrote:
> > > A sure test to see if someone and one's views is trustworthy, even if
[...]

> Physics is all about knowing who to trust.
> I learned that from Bill Hobba. ;-)

whom
Sue, do you know the difference between a subject and object?

<http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/03e1b5ab08e13605/12333bd04702a9fa#12333bd04702a9fa>

> Sue...
> BTW... he can give you a list of trustworthy posters.
> Ahhhemm... I seem to have lost mine.

Sue the arsehole and shithead, I warned you about cascading. Now
you'll have to be beaten.

Bilge

Dec 31, 2005, 4:51:36 PM12/31/05
Autymn D. C.:
>A sure test to see if someone and one's views is trustworthy, even if
>prima facie, is spelling.

Try posting to alt.romper.room

glbrad01

Jan 1, 2006, 5:43:50 AM1/1/06

"Autymn D. C." <lysd...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

If you are going to chastise others concerning spelling, then you!, at the
very least, should attempt at all times to constantly spell words rightly.
"Riht"? "Happenen"? What you bring up here isn't any matter of simply
differing ideas and viewpoints (no matter how offbeat) being expressed and
expounded upon so you make yourself out to be the fool of all fools when
you, yourself, won't use a spell checker consistently as an aid to your own
accuracy in spelling.

GLB

donsto...@hotmail.com

Jan 1, 2006, 6:28:33 AM1/1/06
If you are going to chastise others concerning spelling, then you!, at
the very least, should attempt at all times to constantly spell words
rightly. "Riht"? "Happenen"? What you bring up here isn't any matter
of simply differing ideas and.....

********

One cannot analyze Chaos and insanity; it must be tolerated with a
thick skin.

Bob Cain

Jan 2, 2006, 3:40:41 AM1/2/06

Things have changed since that long nap you took.

Bob
--

"Things should be described as simply as possible, but no simpler."

A. Einstein

Autymn D. C.

Jan 2, 2006, 7:23:34 AM1/2/06
glbrad01 wrote:
> If you are going to chastise others concerning spelling, then you!, at the
> very least, should attempt at all times to constantly spell words rightly.
> "Riht"? "Happenen"? What you bring up here isn't any matter of simply
> differing ideas and viewpoints (no matter how offbeat) being expressed and
> expounded upon so you make yourself out to be the fool of all fools when
> you, yourself, won't use a spell checker consistently as an aid to your own
> accuracy in spelling.

rightly -> rihtly
expressed -> expressate
expounded -> expoundate
won't -> win't
I /am/ the spellcheckster, which separates me from the likes of you: I
/have/ a brain and understand irony. Irony is wasten on the dumb: you.
Learn English or shut up. You can start by a'looking at the bottoms
of dictionary entries.

-Aut

Autymn D. C.

Jan 2, 2006, 7:25:11 AM1/2/06
Bob Cain wrote:
> Autymn D. C. wrote:
> > xx...@bellsouth.net wrote:
> >> xxein: We await your exemplifacatory continuancy.
> >>
> >> OR, we can say that the universe awaits your logic to continue on its
> >> path of physics.
> >
> > Stop superquoting whole messages. The riht spelling, of course, is
> > fusice or fusica, not physics.
>
> Things have changed since that long nap you took.

I shall switch them back.

Paul B. Andersen

Jan 2, 2006, 9:44:08 AM1/2/06
Autymn D. C. wrote:
> Proginoskes wrote:
>
>>Autymn D. C. wrote:
>>
>>>A sure test to see if someone and one's views is trustworthy, even if
>>>prima facie, is spelling. [...]
>>
>>Making sure your grammer is correct is another one.
>
> grammar
>

>>(I wouldn't have brought it up, but since you wanted to nit-pick ...)
>

> Grammar is harder,

Wouldn't that make it a better test to see if
"someone and one's views is trustworthy" ?

Paul

tadchem

Jan 2, 2006, 12:03:42 PM1/2/06

Autymn D. C. wrote:

> rightly -> rihtly
> expressed -> expressate
> expounded -> expoundate
> won't -> win't
> I /am/ the spellcheckster, which separates me from the likes of you: I
> /have/ a brain and understand irony. Irony is wasten on the dumb: you.
> Learn English or shut up. You can start by a'looking at the bottoms
> of dictionary entries.

"Sarcasm is a double-edged sword, especially when forged of irony." -
Thaddeus Stout

Tom Davidson
Richmond, VA

Der alte Hexenmeister

Jan 2, 2006, 12:43:04 PM1/2/06

"Paul B. Andersen" <paul.b....@hiadeletethis.no> wrote in message

Grammar, the wicked witch of the unverse, is home making cauldron stew,
Grampar is operating the overhead camera.
http://ww2010.atmos.uiuc.edu/(Gh)/guides/mtr/fw/crls.rxml (8 second movie)

He is conducting a scientific experment.
He has these facts:

http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Sagnac.JPG

He wants to know if watching the light curving in spacetime will slow his
wristwatch, arcs are longer than chords, and has been reliably informed

http://www.physics.utoledo.edu/~ljc/speciaal.html
"Beispiele ähnlicher Art, sowie die mißlungenen Versuche, eine Bewegung der
Erde relativ zum "Lichtmedium" zu konstatieren, führen zu der Vermutung, daß
dem Begriffe der absoluten Ruhe nicht nur in der Mechanik, sondern auch in
der Elektrodynamik keine Eigenschaften der Erscheinungen entsprechen,
sondern daß vielmehr füht alle Koordinatensysteme, für welche die
mechanischen end optischen Gesetze gelten, wie dies für die Größen erster
Ordnung bereits erwiesen ist" - Der Necromancer Einstein.
Babelfish translation:
Examples of similar kind, as well as the failed attempts of stating a
movement of the earth relative to the "light medium" lead to the assumption
that terms of the absolute peace do not correspond to that not only in the
mechanics, but also in electrodynamics characteristics of the features, but
that rather fueht all coordinate systems, for which the mechanical end
optical laws apply, how this is already proven for the sizes of first order"

Zauberlehrling Mickey Wilson
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/WilsonProgram.JPG
is still fumbling how to perform magic spells the way der alte Hexenmeister
can, and must pay der alte Hexenmeister Glenlivet for tuition fees.

http://accad.osu.edu/~waynec/history/images/small/night-flisim.jpg

Those are der alte Hexenmeister's magic landing lights.

http://accad.osu.edu/~waynec/history/images/small/day-flisim.jpg

Der alte Hexenmeister helped make magic fog, too. He has eye of Newt.

Many muggles are jealous of der Hexenmeister's magical powers, especially
the tusselad who did not pass the credibility test.

Der alte Hexenmeister.

One man's "magic" is another man's engineering. -- Robert Heinlein.

Bob Cain

Jan 2, 2006, 2:37:35 PM1/2/06

Why when there remain so many windmills? Adjust your priorities.

Autymn D. C.

Jan 3, 2006, 11:04:12 AM1/3/06

I see that you missed the credibility test, in the clause about spacing
punctuation. Collective or complex nouns have ambiguous number;
conjugating for number is an exercise beyond only seeing whether
there's an s at the end of an aleading noun.

tj Frazir

Jan 3, 2006, 12:27:30 PM1/3/06
english is a minority onthis planet.
dumbfucking air heads like ddc are racist fascis morons with thier
heads up thier asses.
MONEY talks dumbass .

Autymn D. C.

Jan 4, 2006, 9:41:54 AM1/4/06
tj Frazir wrote:
> english is a minority onthis planet.
English
So are brainy and thouhtful folks.

> dumbfucking air heads like ddc are racist fascis morons with thier

fascist
> heads up thier asses.
their arses
> MONEY talks dumbass .

I don't have a donkey, much less donkeys. Nor could my head fit in
one. Nonetheless I am neither a racist nor a fascist. If you have any
skills at all, you could find my About.com profile that outlines what I
uphold.

-Aut