Pasta

Todd Desiato

Jul 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/30/98
If I eat Pasta, then eat Antipasti will I still be hungry?

Simon Clark

Jul 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/30/98
In article <i5Tv1.56719$Bw1.3...@news.san.rr.com>,

"Todd Desiato" <tde...@san.rr.com> wrote:
> If I eat Pasta, then eat Antipasti will I still be hungry?

Is there sauce on the pasta?

Simon

Olov Marklund

Jul 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/30/98
Todd Desiato (tde...@san.rr.com) wrote:
: If I eat Pasta, then eat Antipasti will I still be hungry?

Not, but since you then would be having the first course
after the main course, it would mean that you had somehow
managed to reverse the arrow of time.

Regards

Olov
Olov's sig.

Anthony F. Badalamenti

Jul 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/31/98
to Todd Desiato
Todd Desiato wrote:

> If I eat Pasta, then eat Antipasti will I still be hungry?

I assume you mean AntiPasta, not Antipasti as the plural of antipasto
(appetizer for a main course).

Would it not be more meaningful to ask if you would still exist once you
begin the second (Antipasti) course?