Hi, I'm a Ph.D student in Korea and researching about microassembly.
Now, I have tried to produce conductive wire using two-photon photopolymerization(TPP) with PR(Photoresist, ormocomp).
The experimental procedure is simply as follows:
1. fabricate thin line having 2x10um size on the coverglass using TPP
2. after rinsing remained PR, sprinkle the gold particle solution on the fabricated line and dry (gold particle size is 10nm - Sigma, G1527-25ML 10NM COLLOIDAL GOLD)
3. repeat #2 process more than 50 times
4. remove dried gold particles on the coverglass except for fabricated line by micro-tip
5. measure conductivity(resistance) on the line
However I failed to get resistance from line covered gold particles.
For activation of conductivity, gold particles should be closed.
In my experimental case, it wasn't.
If you have information of this research, please give me your opinion.