(rev 2.3) Intending others to be decent to each other - What 'Zero Tolerance' actually is - Three Anecdotes about Koos Nolst Trenite - {HRI 20060305-V2.3}

Koos Nolst Trenite

May 30, 2008, 8:26:51 AM5/30/08
What 'Zero Tolerance' actually is - Intending others to be decent to
each other - Three Anecdotes about Koos Nolst Trenite

{HRI 20060305-V2.3}

(Issued 8 Dec 2007)

(Version 2.3
on 30 May 2008)

(law enforcement)

(suitable for foreign
language students)

(View Summary
by skipping
indentation)

'

It happened a few days ago: I noticed, at the other side of the
large public square, a young man emanating some hate and
malice,

and I saw, that he physically (not only by projecting Energy
Particles at her, but using his body's hand as well, he) was
slapping a girl in the face.

I crossed the square, in order to put an end to that.

'

It appeared, that the girl thought of herself as his
(past or present) girlfriend,

She tried to "handle" him by crying with tears, in a
wordless, begging attitude.

But that had no positive effect on him at all, and
it was not improving her own condition either.

'

'

I went and stood next to them, and I projected THE INTENTION

- intention IS a form of Life Energy, and in this case,
it is

the Energy of 'Zero Tolerance,'

the intention that conveys, and that makes felt, to
everyone in general, and now also to those two people
standing there -

that I wish them to act decently towards each other.

'

'

And I made it clear,

by my placing myself there and by my staying

- obviously for that reason -

bodily next to them (I was acting in such a way,
that it could not be mistaken by them)

that I would be inclined to take - that I could take, and
might very well take - any necessary and additional steps,
to get my demand complied with:

My demand that they act decently towards each other.

'

'

And THAT'S ALL I DID.

I just stood there, near them, not interfering at all, other than very
clearly intending, to them, that they be decent to each other.

'

And the young man kept on shouting a bit to the girl, his "girl-
friend", and she kept on crying some more tears with more silent
begging, to her "boyfriend."

But his shouting at her changed now, he was demanding to know of
her, now, in words: 'What does SHE want?'

She however, rather than taking the opportunity, offered
verbally at least, to her, (she)

rather stuck to her "solution,"

to keep on being in tears, as some sort of 'loud
sulking.'

'

I simply kept on standing there, next to them, and I kept up my
intention

(that means, I did create and radiate around them,
the Energy, with the quality that INTENDS)

that they be decent to each other.

'

Then he decided to show - to me and to the girl - he decided to
admit, now, or to say, that 'actually, he does know very well,
what she wants.'

And then he pressed a wallet (it seemed to be her wallet) into
her hands.

He continues to shout at her, that 'he actually does know
very well,' what she wants:

'She certainly wants a lot of money.'

And that "talk" of him, was supposed to divert my
attention away from him,

away from what HE wanted and what he even might have
taken from her (such as money).

Then he ran off.

'

'

'

Both the boy and the girl were rather Criminal in their
behavior, and neither expressed any gratitude to me, and

that was also not expected or desired by me:

I came to stop them - at that time - from being Evil
to each other, there and at that place, and

TO STOP AND PREVENT THEM FROM
ESTABLISHING, THAT

"THERE, IT IS NORMAL TO BE EVIL TO OTHERS,"

'

'

'

I stood there, radiating the intention of - I was creating the
Energy, that intends, that radiates, that makes felt -

'Zero Tolerance:'

No tolerance for them being Evil to each other.

'

I am adamant, that you understand 'Zero Tolerance'
correctly:

NOT 'no tolerance for breaking rules'

- which is how Destructive Cowards *(n) and their
masters, Criminal Minds, WOULD want you to "under-
stand" and to apply a FALSE "Zero tolerance,"

falsely, as in 'demanding unconditional
compliance with some regulations,'

which in fact is a demand for

'submitting to any domination,'

a demand, that IN ITSELF is an Evil
impulse,

and this is how some police people
are NOT detected as Criminal Minds
but are instead validated for the
evil nature of their soul, and for
"doing good work,"

and you find such also nesting
themselves as officials within
a government institution,

where their Evil impulse to dominate
and block people and to take the fun
out of life for people, should be seen
as their "governing," as their "applying
the laws and regulations,"

and many people - in order NOT to
have to determine what is Good or
Evil - do this even to themselves:

They make THEMSELVES be
dominated by some rules,

as a substitute for being
alive, for looking at life,
for feeling life and people
and experiencing the very
intense joy that life is.

They RATHER escape the wrath of
Criminal Minds, BY complying with
some rules,

and they choose and make
someone else create or
explain rules or dogmas
FOR THEM,

in order for themselves to
claim "they are good,"

and in order to make others
do as they are told,

dominating others also into "being
good"

- as you see people immersed
in stupidity do,

those soaked in religious
dogmatism or in political,
environmental, scientific
fanaticism, *(n)(n)(n)(n)

which I find very annoying because
all they actually intend, and then
try to do, is to suffocate life,
anyone's life

BY PRETENDING TO PROTECT AND
ENHANCE IT,

as you can read abundantly
in the history books, when
they did,

and which they do

wherever and whenever they are not
contradicted by others. *(n)(n)

'

THAT IS the hallmark of (it is a typical action by
which you can recognize) Criminal Minds and, even
more so, their slaves, the Destructive Cowards,

and we want of course the opposite:

WE want 'Zero tolerance' for Evil impulses, which is

no tolerance for (in our anecdote) his desire to be Evil,
and THAT is the 'Zero Tolerance' that I radiated the
Energy of, then,

meaning, that I did not tolerate them to be Evil towards each
other, then and there where I was standing,

and then he ran off.

'

'

And I moved on - without having said a word - having done
nothing else, than making them feel my intention. That means,

I was creating and holding there, the intention

- intention IS a type of Energy, which you, any normal
person, naturally creates and emanates,

unless you are Drugged for instance,

such as when your body is drugged

and the body - which is itself a live
entity governed by its Energies, and now
responding to the drugs put inside it,

it creates Energies that block your soul

- you, being inside your body's skull
and connected to it via a vast amount
of Life Energies,

including those Life Energies you use
for

perceiving correctly,

or also when your body is not influences
but your soul, you directly,

when Criminal Minds in any other way have blocked or
paralyzed your normal, natural Energy creation

(you create Energies for making you feel, and
be aware, and remember and think, and act and
enjoy life - Criminal Minds try to block and
poison that, and they try also to suck your
Energies away)

they of course also try to block or hinder or divert
your emanating your Energies to others

(meaning, your communication to others, which
includes, as perception functions like radar,
your perception of others)

and, when that is reasonably UNHINDERED by others, when
you are somewhat self-determined, then you create and
emanate your own Energies to others -

as I did then and there,

I created and emanated for them to feel, the intention,
the Energy that intends, and

with which I - and you equally do - demand:

They must be decent to each other.

'

'

'

'

I have 'Zero Tolerance' for people being Evil, for people being
Malicious or for people being Hateful towards others.

We talk a bit more about this 'Zero Tolerance,' because:

It is so, that being tolerant, IS having ONLY 'Zero Tolerance,'
if defined correctly,

as we will (come to) understand, here.

'

Exerting 'Zero Tolerance' does mean, of course, that you WANT to
look,

and that you then also go and look at, that you sense and
feel,

what the intentions that are present, of people actually are.

'

It means, that you CAN tolerate the action, the activity, the
condition or state of looking

at Evil, at Malice and at Hate, and at Ugliness,

WITHOUT becoming compulsive - which is:

without letting your emotions or your perception be
determined

by the very person(s) whose intentions and impulses you
are observing,

so that we can see what IS actually going on

- which is easier said than done, especially when your
name is MacFly, in the movie 'Back to the Future.'

It means, that you and I CAN tolerate looking at people who do
appear to be malicious or who seem to emanate malicious Energies
(who intend Evil or malice):

'

'

In order for 'Zero Tolerance' to work its miracles, it is of vital
necessity to observe correctly, to see truth

(truth is defined as 'what happened, what is or was
caused by whom, and with what intention who caused
what')

to see who has which actual intentions,

because indeed, intentions may very well be hidden and be
wrongly represented,

covered up, in order to get you to blame another
person, meaning, to blame the wrong person, really,

or the wrong person for the wrong thing, or

not seeing those who actually do WANT (who intend)
Evil,

someone who really and INTENTIONALLY does
cause the Evil, the malice and ruin of others,

instead "someone who is involved somehow," is then
wrongly blamed for everything.

'

For instance those hilarious, or not so funny
stories about psychics who do report to the police,

to those police "detectives,"

blind larks - so proud these are, not only of
being blind, but ALSO of

DEMANDING, that perception be misdirected, or will
not occur at all.

'

Sorry, I have to explain that, what perception
is:

(a bit of Fine Particle Physics for you)

Perception IS the connection with Life Energy
Particles between your soul, you, and, that
what you are thereby connecting to,

and thus it INCLUDES sensing, feeling;

thus, not only photon perception,

that you, by the way, ALSO do get by
perception-type Life Energy Particles
connecting to those photons

commonly, where these photons
converge, inside your eyes, but
it accounts also for the various
types of perception difficulties,
or on the other hand, enhanced
vision.

'

But they - these police "detectives" -
report

- and "very proudly," at that, "to
show their 'care'," they do
report, for instance -

that 'they have spent three days, with
all available man power, fire brigade
and volunteers included' ...but

that 'they failed to "find the missing
child".'

Not even mentioning how much money
they did waste, and how much good
intentions of people helping, they
did numb or blunt and disappoint.

Instead, they want you to accept their
utter stupidity

- which is almost malicious if
it were not so pathetic -

when, of course, the phone call to a
professional, proven psychic, is only
an arm length away;

they have 'K 9' ('Canine,' rescue-dog)
brigade, but they have NOT a 'Cy Kick'
('Psychic,' rescue-psychics) brigade...

well, some high-placed police
official in Russia, claimed (on
20080512) that 'Criminalists
are sure, that in the near future
each police station will have a
psychic,'

but IF PERCEPTION IS NOT USED AND NOT
UNDERSTOOD (WHICH, HOWEVER IT IS IN
FINE PARTICLE PHYSICS), then

the truly well-intentioned and gifted (psychics)
are made to suffer, and waste their lives, by the
malice of the few, for example:

'

What do you think of a public prosecutor who
REFUSES to receive a proven, fully reliable
psychic into his office?

The only reason there can be, for that,
is, that

this public prosecutor is TERRIFIED of
being found out himself or herself,

for instance when that public
prosecutor

- which is not uncommon -

himself or herself is a Criminal
Mind, a sociopath, or such.

Which is then a fine tool to
use for Internal Security,
isn't it.

'

'

'

To take up another hindrance to 'having Zero
Tolerance for Evil Impulses,'

there is the remark of some, that

"there is ALWAYS guilt on both sides."

'

This is in fact a giving-in to the Criminals,
a very false concession to them,

given by someone who wants to "be
friendly" to some Criminal(s), and who
"appeases" Criminals,

with "there is ALWAYS guilt on both
sides;" it is

made ONLY in order to hide the real Criminal,
the one who DOES INTEND and thus, the one who
CAUSES the Evil:

Your refusal (well, not yours and mine,
of course, but other people's REFUSAL :)
to look at malice that truly exists in
some people

(when a refusal to look at Evil)

does allow others to make that remark:

"There is always guilt on both sides."

And in politics, this is done to an
extreme. *(n)
[Politics versus "Politics ..."]

'

It actually and to quite some extent, does
accuse ANYONE WHO DOES GO OUT TO STOP EVIL,
of "being evil"

(or, which is fashionable now, to call

'EXPOSING hate and EXPOSING domination,'

"being an incitement to hate," and "being
offensive to the perpetrators")

because 'stopping Evil,' OF COURSE makes you
a party to the fight!

'

Then leveling the accusation at someone, that
"there is always guilt on both sides," is thus
an extremely mean thing to do,

in particular when (and because) it,
the accusation, PRETENDS to be "just"
and "ethical:"

while they - as the "Peace Activists" do -
accuse those who DEFEND you,

of "lying" and of "making war."

'

'

'

'

INCORRECTLY "determining" who actually do want Evil,

- meaning, when you are being tricked,

into accusing someone who actually tries to
PROTECT AND RESTORE life and decency,

BUT who is not easily seen as such -

that condition, of course,

effectively DESTROYS your ability to create your intention
or your Energy of 'Zero Tolerance,'

as we will see by defining 'Zero Tolerance' very
precisely.

'

'

'

You know, that Criminal Minds will indeed try

- often with success -

to make you accuse (or to have in mind) the very wrong
person, or the very wrong group

(or the very wrong country and the very wrong
president, for instance ...isn't it).

'

Thus, what you are observing, what you do see happening, has
(ALSO) to be correctly connected to the intentions that are
present (that actually do exist)

- a connecting ability that DEFINES Sanity ('correctly
assigning the cause') -

and you then still have to determine correctly, WHO has WHICH
actual intention - correctly, in truth.

'

Their actual intention to be Evil, may be frantically
hidden, and forcefully hidden, and very cleverly hidden,

hidden often by means of common, social assumptions,

by social ideas about 'who is good and who is Evil'
and about 'who would not be Evil,'

by political ideas of "calling an evil person evil,
'is bad for business relations'," (and more highly
destructive ideas)

by common assumptions about 'who is friend and who is
foe,'

and by denying the correct identity of a soul (of you
being you),

even denying the existence of souls altogether "so
they can not be identified either"

- a Criminal's dream indeed...

'

'

'

'

We continue with another anecdote to describe 'Zero Tolerance:'

It happened one or two days earlier, that, on a shopping street,
I walked past a narrow alley, and saw a young man there, busy
trying to sexually molest a girl, and the girl was fighting to
get him away from her body.

I stopped, looked at them, and projected my intention (that is,
I created the Life Energy, then and there, on the spot) of my
diamond-hard and natural disapproval, my 'Zero Tolerance' of the
Evil that he was doing.

'

At this point, I would like to express some well-earned
ridicule towards the Licensed Medical Profession:

These Professionals - the Licensed Medical Quacks,
Charlatans and Mountebanks -

(or the L.M.Q.C.M. - if you want to be brief with
them, and the 'Licmediquacamounts' if less brief)

have infused school-education with the atrocious and very
debilitating, very malicious lie, that

"perception is only done, by means of vibrating air and by
means of photons."

'

So, according to the Licensed Medical Profession

- according to the doctrines of the 'Medical
Religion' and its various Medical Institutes -

this boy in the alley trying to rape the girl,

"can not perceive any Energy of disagreement with his
Evil,"

because the disagreement by me, against his
activity,

neither took the form of (light) photons,

nor of (sound) vibrating air,

nor of (smell) particles in the air near his
nose, or of (taste) on his tongue,

nor of (touch) an object coming in contact
with his skin.

'

'

'Zero Tolerance' then

- that, what every professional police officer uses as the
MAIN tool of his work when he walks his beat around the
neighborhood -

according to the Medical 'religion' - "can not exist," and "does not
exist,"

according to the Licensed Medical Quacks, Charlatans
and Mountebanks, who have provided our children, and
us, with their (biology) school textbooks.

'

The Licensed Medical Trade or "Medical Science" claims
and proclaims:

"It is 'scientifically' impossible to perceive Evil intentions,
NOR can others feel your disagreement with Evil."

'

'

'

This is really too idiotic, that I have to mention
this, that I have to EXPLAIN - that what you know of
course very well to be true,

you are knowing the truth by the simple fact
that you are alive:

'

YOU FEEL OTHER PEOPLE, and - which is why you are liking
some people when you meet them - YOU FEEL, *(n)

because life IS FEELING and feeling only, so you feel -

what FEELINGS and ideas and intentions people do radiate.

'

And consequently, people feel you, by what feelings
you emanate;

and Criminal Minds can and do try to
block that others feel you and that you
feel, what you feel for others,

and Criminal Minds try to replace that,
(they hit you) with Life Energy
Particles they have made Ugly,

which also contain feelings, Ugly
feelings in this case,

and when these interfere too much
in your (of course spiritual -
life IS spiritual) interaction
with others,

then people suddenly "do not like you
anymore," or suddenly, people do not
notice you anymore

- something that you certainly
have experienced, and again
will experience, at times -

and now you know, how that works,

so you don't have to get angry
with the wrong person for the
wrong reason, which happens

because you can not see by
whom the blocking Energies
have be inflicted,

but now you know, how that works,
'

which (your knowing how something works)
opens the way to remedying it, usually
very quickly:

You just create (feel, connect to)
your own Energies again, and *(n)

you move those Ugly, Painful,
Euphoric or Unawareness Energies
inflicted by Criminal Minds,

- all these Energies or
feelings are very FINE
PARTICLES, remember -

and you get your soul out
of those Energies, and you
push them

away from you again, away from
your soul, and away from your
body, away from your face:

'

Those Energies are just Particles,
Fine Particles

- AND for God's sake, STAY AWAY
FROM THE LICENSED MEDICAL
PROFESSION unless you know and
know very much about them, *(n)

because THESE CAN (and in this
case, they most likely will due
to their "education") VERY
SERIOUSLY DAMAGE YOUR HEALTH,

often for the rest of your life,
too, AND beyond it as well. And
some will ruin you financially,
too, while you are still alive,
that is, of course.

'

Again:

You FEEL other people, and you are feeling, what people
radiate to you and about you

- that IS Perception.

'

'

'

And so this boy too did feel, what I radiated to him: the intention,
the Energy Particles that intend 'Zero Tolerance.'

'

Consequently, he turned his head around, saw me, and shouted
"Jesus!"

Some people think I am Jesus, when they see me, or more so
when they feel my Energies. I am not Jesus and I was not
Jesus, but I have some qualities, that make people say
that, or feel that, at times, that "I am Jesus."

They feel my Energies, from a distance, and then claim,
"they felt Jesus:"

I have a very intense, very high quality, very strong
Energy of Justice, of Truth, of Love, and of Beauty.

This boy, here did, then, feel that Energy of Justice,
which he associates - which is culturally associated -
with Jesus Christ,

who, because he could perform miracles not seen on
Earth

(he could manipulate Life Energies to such an
extent, that he could actually create again,
that is, repair or make duplicates of, a
LIVING body or animal, for instance)

he therefore was ALSO thought of exceeding in any
other quality,

like Justice, Love and Beauty, and Truth,

which was and is, however, not at all the case - as
only a very superficial study of the bible will show
easily to any, even moderately interested, student.

The ability to perform miracles (the ability
to use Life Energy Particles far beyond what
we see mostly on Earth)

is NOT RELATED TO, and MAY, OR MAY NOT AT ALL
be accompanied by

(Justice, Love and Beauty, and Truth)

the ability to create the Energy of defining
Justice, of shining Beauty, of holding Truth,
and of all-encompassing, penetrating Love.

Also that, a mediocre student can
establish with the greatest of ease
for himself,

already by studying the bible.

'

The boy turned his head around, saw me, and shouted "Jesus!"

And he let go of the girl's body, and sped away.

And I walked on. Again, without having said a word.

I was not expecting (nor getting) any gratitude - it was
my intention, that he stops his Evil towards another,

which IS 'Zero Tolerance,'

and he did stop ...almost instantly, at this time.

'

'

'

You may notice, that also here, I did NOT AT ALL create any Hate
towards or for the young man:

I just created, and then firmly held, the Energy of Disagreeing
with Evil,

which disagreement is - you understand, not Hate at all - but
that disagreement IS Love

- the Energy of 'Zero Tolerance' -

'ZERO TOLERANCE' which thus is defined, correctly, as:

LIFE ENERGY THAT HOLDS AND COMMUNICATES AND MAKES FELT THE
CONSTANT, INCORRUPTIBLE ACTION OF DISAGREEING WITH EVIL.

{Definition of 'Zero Tolerance'}

'

'

'

'

That is obvious TO YOU, but at the same time you have to know, that
Criminal Minds have everything IN REVERSE,

so, for THEM, Good is "Evil."

Really... when you solve their Crime, then they see THAT
as "you being Evil" to them, isn't it.

For instance, they very intensely HATE true psychics, and
they want these imprisoned or sedated or murdered, and
definitely NOT believed,

because Criminal Minds want Truth

(that what happened and who caused it with what
intention) - they want that

NOT exposed ...you see that, don't you.

'

But THEY (Criminal Minds) don't say that, so you have to
understand that by yourself:

THEY say, that "psychics are lying," "are deceiving
people," "are playing with people's emotions," etc..

But the TRUTH is, that they know very well, which
psychics are true and which can see some truth,

and they want, that THOSE - true psychics - or
anyone who easily feels some very exact truths about
others, and about the past,

(which is all contained in and remains forever
contained and visible in Life Energies - so
the Criminals do want and are very determined)

that anyone who CAN easily detect their Crimes, must
be destroyed, and hated, ridiculed, and tortured -
in short: exterminated.

'

'

'

And I believe, that it is about time, now,
that you yourself start to teach these things,

so that I do not anymore have to do all
your work FOR you,

when you are - or when someone else is -
"condemned to death" by someone who is a
Criminal Mind,

or by an "investigator" who is creating
and using false "evidence"

BY invoking, or BY interviewing a
Criminal Mind,

of whom you find many (and on THIS subject
most vocal) Criminal Minds,

amongst "atheist skeptics" or amongst
hate-and-envy-soaked stage "magicians"

who can do no 'magic' but who only can
trick and deceive - with the joy, of so
dominating others' perceptions - but

who want to be thought of, not only as
"being equal to," but as "being superior
to"

any actual psychic and decent person,

for example Uri Geller, or

even more ably so, John J. Oliver,

who IS able actually to see precisely
the content of Energies that contain a
recording of the past

- as you know it also from the
many researches I have conducted
and published, to substantiate
these qualities being a part of
all of Life:

'

'

'

Life Energies record perceptions, and these hold and relay
perceptions, including feelings, thoughts, memories, and
these (Life ENERGIES) also carry out intentions,

as I described it for you, for instance in the

'Introduction to Fine Particle Physics.' (iFFP)

'

There is nothing mysterious about it at all

- only Criminal Minds, those who want to keep the
past and other facts hidden from you and from
anyone,

THEY try to make a very simple subject confused:

"un-explained," "un-known," "un-understand-
able," "super-natural" and "unsolved as
mysteries" and "para-normal," and so on -

'

some even claim, which is the most ridiculous
statement anyone can possibly make, that

"Life Energy does not exist:"

In fact, the Criminal Minds are ANTI-NORMAL: *(nn)

There is ALSO nothing mysterious about the process
of taking photographs, that is,

IF you know how the chemical emulsions - or
nowadays the light-sensitive semi-conductors -
do work, and how lenses and shutters are
working.

'

Criminal Minds however, have everything in reverse
- I never told you that ...or did I.

'

'

For instance, you are showing yourself to people - which, simply
and very naturally (by the very fact that you are there) - is
showing people, that YOU are Beautiful and Happy, and Truthful,

and then THEY, the Criminal Minds or Demonic creatures,
and the Destructive Cowards supporting them, are feeling
that as,

and they are feeling it IN REVERSE:

"You are (making 'everyone' seem to be) Evil." "You are
(making 'everyone' look) Evil and Ugly and (you show
'everyone' as if he is being a) Liar:"

"Therefore YOU are Evil, you are Evil and Ugly,
and a Liar."

And they will actually say this, or write it,
or else they will think it and radiate it at
you and others.

'

But you only expose Truth, simply by being your normal,
honest self, with your Energy strongly emanating from you,

possibly even without that you are aware of it (like
you might also not be aware that you are breathing)

and simply your being there (of course with your Energy)
makes THEM seen (they are suddenly recognized, understood,
felt) as THEY indeed are - as they are seen when made
visible:

Criminal Minds when made visible, obviously ARE
found to be Lying, and Evil, and Ugly

- which behind their mask and behind their
deceptions, they are indeed -

and simply your being yourself, you radiating your
own Energy of Beauty and Truth and Love, will of
course make the Criminal Minds instantly
recognizable

to those who are not blinded by them.

'

'

And so "you must be destroyed, and be brought down to a
'normal state'," *(nn)(n)
["Insane" "defined" by CMs]

or 'not being conspicuous,' not 'standing out,' as
they still say in Germany,

by which they mean to imply that a person is then
"reliable," when he is NOT visible!

Criminal Minds do have everything in reverse.

And so "you (your soul) must be destroyed - brought down
to a 'normal state':" *(nn)(n)
["Insane" "defined" by CMs]

'normal,' 'not brilliant,' or 'not being
conspicuous,' 'not standing out,' 'not outstanding.'

'

In Germany, they say of people that they are
'outstanding' or 'conspicuous' when they mean
a person seems to be criminal, or has been
convicted at times,

by which they imply (and indeed they
like to think), that

'a person who is not conspicuous, or not
outstanding, "must therefore be reliable"!'

Criminal Minds do have everything in
reverse - and Germany is no exception.

Depending on 'what they have the most chance with,' what
approach they most effectively can destroy you with,

it is very unlikely, that Criminal Minds will tell you
their true motives and their actual opinions.

'

Which is yet another reason, for you to study the
Human Rights Issues,

which is worth a million times more, than any
academic degree in the licensed medical trade,

supposing you are not 'in it' for only
your own income.

'

Now, we have gotten 'Zero Tolerance' defined correctly, as:

'The INTENTION (the Life Energy) that holds and
communicates and makes felt a constant, incorruptible
Disagreeing with Evil.'

{Definition of 'Zero Tolerance'}

'

'

'

'

We continue with another anecdote: I am telling you something that
happened not long before the other two incidents of my using 'Zero
Tolerance'.

A young father, a nice man with his little daughter and with
his wife, was walking not very far from me, in the huge hall
of the railway station.

His wife, quite the opposite of her husband and of their
daughter - (his wife, the mother) radiated Ugliness and
lies and confusion

(she created the Poisoned or Altered Life Energy of
Ugliness)

just as a chronic psychotic or sociopath does most of the
time.

'

The little girl wanted to be free from having to suffer her
mother, and started to run around,

using the opportunity of being in this big hall of the
railway station,

to look at everything she wanted BY HERSELF to be interested in,
and she was proceeding do so.

'

Instantly, the mother radiated, that

'HE, the father, her husband, must control and dominate
their daughter,' and that

'he must do so immediately,' and that

'he must do so BY getting very angry' at this happy and
alive little girl - that

'he must get angry at the little girl'

'FOR her moving about and FOR her being alive and
for her being interested BY HERSELF in life,'

'FOR her creating her OWN interest in life, for her
creating Aliveness.'

'

So he, the father, started to do as his wife demanded of him,
he was about to get very angry at his little daughter

- which was when I walked by, and saw what was happening
and what was going to happen

(I usually do look at people's intentions, their
Energies that contain 'what they want,' 'what they
plan to do') - so I saw

what he was going to do to this happy and alive little
girl.

'

Therefore, I stopped some five yards away from them, not drawing
their attention, and pretending to look at some magazines, at a
nearby newspaper stand,

and I radiated strongly my Energy at and around the father, the
Energy of 'Zero Tolerance:'

that he be decent to the little girl who was his
daughter, and to respect her joy and her desire to be
interested by herself in life.

And so he stopped his action of angrily going after her, and he
stared for a moment at me - which I could see from the corner of
my eye.

'

Then he himself simply resumed his original intention, 'to be
happy, and to let his daughter be happy and enjoy life too,'

and he continued to walk on with his wife, and his daughter
continued to dart happily around them:

A very happy father again, with a very happy daughter.

And because I happened to walk in the same direction as they
did, then, I occasionally caught a glimpse of him looking at me
in wonder...

'

'

'

So you see, that you do not at all have to wait till after
you die, with being an angel, *(1)

with acting like an angel for some crucial moment
to restore or secure some happiness in the life of
someone else...

as it is your very nature to do.

All it takes, is 'Zero Tolerance' - the Intention to
disagree with Evil.

'

As you know, you naturally do like VERY MUCH to help people, and to
make normal people happy, as much as lies in your power, even.

'

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34

_________
Footnotes:

(1) 'Love On The Bridges Of Holland'
(18 Sept 2002 - Version 2.3 on 5 July 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/nl.politiek/msg/4e3355282ca6682b

(n) (to be added)

(nn) 'The Anti-Normal'
{HRI 20071208-V1.0}