(Rev. 2.0) Tell All Venezuelans, To Remove Chavez INSTANTLY, And Explain Why {HRI 20060729-V2.0} - includes 'The First International Law' {HRI 20021124-V2.0}

Koos Nolst Trenite

Jul 27, 2006, 4:18:52 AM7/27/06
Tell All Venezuelans, To Remove Chavez INSTANTLY, And Explain Why

{HRI 20060729-V2.0}

(Version 2.0)

'

Hugo Chavez is a well-known sociopath, and you don't want him in charge
of ANY people, of course,

and also not in charge of any people's possessions, of
course.

'

You remove him BY FORCEFULLY POINTING OUT ENOUGH TRUTH ABOUT HIM.

Remember? You are (then) doing that, what any Diplomats
will hate, and will try to kill or remove you for, for your
naming, exposing and removing evil.

Nevertheless:

You remove him BY FORCEFULLY POINTING OUT and
holding there, ENOUGH TRUTH ABOUT HIM.

And that means not just privately, to your
spouse or so, of course, but PUBLICLY.

Chavez HATES truth, that is why he does nothing but
forcefully lying.

To break that force of lies, which weak people
do absorb, you will also have to point out the
lies of Chavez.

Nobody does that, so you will have to
do that.

'

The fact that Chavez completely hates and gets others to hate
George W. Bush, is ALREADY complete proof of

Hugo Chavez being a severely Criminal Mind.

Hugo Chavez HATES PEOPLE - all people, including the people of
Venezuela, of course.

Castro HATES PEOPLE. Castro and Chavez HATE each other, and they
HATE everyone, including themselves.

Chavez HATES Morales (Bolivia); Chavez HATES Lulu Da Silva
(Brazil), Chavez HATES Kirchner (Argentina); Chavez HATES Belarus
and its dictator; Chavez HATES the Russian people and its
traitor, Putin. Chavez HATES Russian rifle-maker Mr. Kalaznikov,
while "embracing him".

Chavez HATES people while embracing them.

Chavez HATES 'Che' Guevara, and 'Che' Guevara HATES all people
too, including himself.

Che Guevara is a purely evil individual, I mean: evil ONLY.

'

'

Hugo Chavez - like earlier Criminal Minds, adequately described in your
history books -

and remember, that Adolf Hitler, a person VERY SIMILAR TO HUGO
CHAVEZ (equal certainly in Hate and in creating Hate and lies
only) was also "loved" by Criminals and by those he hypnotized,

also Hugo Chavez uses his speeches and his television shows, solely
with the purpose to hypnotize

(I mean that very literally - he uses that time to hypnotize)

all who are attending or viewing, ALSO hypnotizing his opponents and
generally decent people,

he hypnotizes ALSO decent people into not seeing his extreme Hate for
all people.

'

Hugo Chavez emanates - radiates - Evil and lies and Hatred ONLY,
constantly and forcefully, as you know very well.

'

Therefore:

Tell all Venezuelans to remove Chavez INSTANTLY, to end the evil called
Hugo Chavez NOW - if not stopped, he will go on and on and on and on,
more and more and more and more evil.

You are to (you MUST) use any and all means of communication and of
authority available to you, and demand of others to do so too,

as any physical communication is merely a token, a symbol that
DOES represent your actual thought, your viewpoint and the force
and care in your viewpoint, any communication basically is
telepathic in nature.

You of course have to create and then hold the Energy and force
of your thought -

something the Criminals are doing all the time, but THEY
do it - Chavez does it - to destroy life and to drive
people very crazy.

I already explained to you elsewhere, but I will do
it again below, that Chavez and Castro are LYING
ONLY:

THEY HATE PEOPLE, but they can not say that, of
course, so they say "They Hate Americans."

THEY DO HATE THEIR OWN PEOPLE, and they HATE you
too.

Exactly the same applies to the other
dictators - most of whom are "friends" with
each other, in order to further their evil.

You know all those heads of state by
name, and

while Reuters starts to show some signs
of sanity in reporting with some truth
about such most vital matters,

the AMERICAN (!) Associated Press
tells you still nothing but lies, from
and about those 'heads of state.'

Which is why I have started to call
these the Associated Parrots.

I still have to make something up for
Amnesty International, which PRETENDS
to "face and expose evil" - if it suits
them, that is.

THEY DO HATE THEIR OWN PEOPLE, and they HATE you
too.

If you do not create and hold the force of your own
thoughts and viewpoint, then you have already lost to
them, then they can do whatever they want, and have you
look at it 'speechless,' and 'powerless,' unable to act
BECAUSE YOU DID NOT HOLD THE FORCE AND ENERGY OF YOUR
OWN VIEWPOINT and look through Criminal Minds like Chavez
is one - a very active one, and an extremely dangerous
one if not removed.

'

'

Hugo Chavez emanates - radiates - Evil and lies and Hatred ONLY,
constantly and forcefully, as you know very well.

'

I will say this again for you - maybe I have to break though the mental
force of his hypnotizing Energies:

Hugo Chavez HATES PEOPLE, all people, including the people of
Venezuela, of course.

Castro HATES PEOPLE. Castro and Chavez HATE each other, and they
HATE everyone, including themselves.

Chavez HATES Morales (Bolivia), Chavez HATES Lulu Da Silva
(Brazil), Chavez HATES Kirchner (Argentina), Chavez HATES Belarus
and its dictator, Chavez HATES the Russian people and its
traitor, Putin. Chavez HATES Russian rifle-maker Mr. Kalaznikov,
while "embracing him".

Chavez HATES Che Guevara, and Che Guevara HATES all people too,
including himself. Che Guevara is a purely evil individual,
I mean: evil ONLY.

'

'

You, whatever your position is, are to DEMAND of EVERY Venezuelan, to
remove Chavez INSTANTLY,

and you are to presume very correctly, that not all Venezuelans
are cowards, nor locked up ...YET.

'

'

I give you a bit of another perspective on it, you having a
conscience:

Anyone who leaves Hugo Chavez in office, and does not ACTIVELY
remove him, can certainly not be called a Christian, not from any
viewpoint at all.

Nor a Mohammedan, for that matter, supposing Islam became
disinfected from the 'Arabian Virus' (from Criminal Minds
still un-named or even worshiped or supported by Arabians).

'

A Criminal Mind is not allowed even to run for office, in a Democracy,
let alone to be allowed to hypnotize,

to mentally make unaware so that he then can mentally bully them,

enough people, let alone when very few people actually turned up to
vote, to "elect" him, a Criminal Mind - Hugo Chavez - a sociopath,
hating of all of Mankind forever.

'

'

The First International Law

{HRI 20021124-V2.0}
(issued 10 December 2002)

(Version 2.0
on 23 Sept 2003)

Criminal Minds are NOT allowed to govern a people,
a country or state, or federation of states;
that IS the First International Law. {I-01}

It is an INTERNATIONAL Law, because, quite
obviously, the population of the region,
country, state, or federation, failed to
prevent a Criminal Mind from acquiring
such a position of leadership. {I-01-A}

Individuals or groups that can not or do not
want to understand this Law, or who find this
Law unnecessary, are either themselves
Criminal Minds, or they are Destructive Cowards
who protect and hide Criminal Minds. {I-01-B}

Examining and determining whether a head of state,
- regardless of how he came to power -
IS a Criminal Mind, or,
- which amounts to the same condition -
whether he is a puppet to a Criminal Mind,
(that examination and determination) is done
by the World Council, or
- lacking such -
by the United Nations Assembly members. {I-02}

The Councillors
- or lacking these, the members of
the United Nations Assembly -
will act and must show that they act according
to a proper understanding of the matter, as
put forth in:

1. Definition Of Intelligence
2. Definition Of Insane
3. Defining Love And Hate
4. Standard Responses Of Criminal Minds
5. Intentional Omission Of Truth
6. The Bush Effect
7. Fine Particle Physics
8. The Trinity Of Science - Truth, Love And Beauty
9. Definition Of Schizophrenic
10. Religious Freedom
11. Course In Human Rights Philosophy
12. Two More Tools To Detect Criminal Minds
{I-02-A} (see Comment #3 for full titles)

In other words, they do not have the right
to be uneducated, or to make irrational
decisions, or to have unspoken motives; and
they must accordingly motivate their decision,
and they must do so publicly. {I-02-B}

They must not use religious or political
arguments or agendas, nor must they falsely
accuse others of that, to hide their intention
to undermine
- with an intention falsely to invoke, or
on the other hand, with an intention
falsely to prevent -
the natural use of the First International Law.
{I-02-C}

International peace-keeping forces can and must
be mandated and ordered by the World Councillors

- or lacking these, by the United Nations
Assembly members acting rationally and in
the interest of all people and not for the
economic or political or religious interest
of a group at the expense of others -

to carry out the decision, if lesser methods of
enforcement fail to bring about an immediate result.
{I-03}

Due to the nature of the Criminal Mind, there
is to be applied 'no tolerance,' and there are
no deadlines to be set nor observed, once a
decision has been made public; the decision is
valid and enforceable immediately, and by everyone.
{I-03-A}

It is further self-understood and natural to
decent and caring people, that the well-being of
people, the halting of harm inflicted upon them or
about to be inflicted upon the population concerned,
overrides any economic considerations, overrides
any political structures or group interests, or
their laws, protocols and rules, and overrides any
religious or historic customs. {I-03-B}

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34

Comment #1:
The understanding and detection of Criminal Minds now has been
adequately discovered and well described, and so this natural
law can be implemented, following a sufficient amount of people
to have been informed of its existence, as well as people
having been enabled to understand and to identify those who
want to prevent the knowledge, the understanding or the
carrying out of the First International Law.

Comment #2:
To have this knowledge, and thus naturally following it, will
save thousands of trillions of dollars, and will, for the whole
population of Earth, avoid endless and severe suffering, and
herald a new era of prosperity and freedom and health.

This is knowledge of such utmost importance, that no military
commander, no diplomat, and no politician could do without:
To identify actual enemies and actual friends correctly, and
to have an understanding of what they are doing and to predict
what they will do.

Comment #3:
The following list will bring about sufficient understanding of
the Criminal Mind.

The articles are placed in the order from easy to more difficult
understanding. They are written with non-English readers in mind.

For the rest, your curiosity and your desire to care for others
- as you yourself always wanted to, that is, without being
deceived or blinded, without being misguided or diverted or
stopped - your now undiverted and unstopped care for others may
and will guide you.

1. Definition Of Intelligence
2. Definition Of Insane
3. Defining Love And Hate
4. Standard Responses Of Criminal Minds
5. Intentional Omission Of Truth
6. The Bush Effect
7. Fine Particle Physics
8. The Trinity Of Science - Truth, Love And Beauty
9. Definition Of Schizophrenic
10. Religious Freedom
11. Course In Human Rights Philosophy
12. Two More Tools To Detect Criminal Minds

_____________________________________
Full title and location of knowledge:

[most of these issues have been updated considerably
- see elsewhere for newer versions]

1. 'Definition Of Intelligence - From Plato' (7 September 2003)

------http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0309062315.30f40b0b%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

2. 'Definition Of Insane - Relation To Humor' (5 Feb 2003)

------http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0302160841.7730fa14%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

3. 'Defining Love And Hate - A Law Of Life' V2.0i
(29 July 2002 - Version 2.0i on 7 January 2003)

------http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0301071559.6ebc81be%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

4. 'Standard Responses Of Criminal Minds' (9 May 2003)

------http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0305090914.75e26917%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

5. 'Detecting Criminal Minds By Their Intentional Omission Of Truth'
(19 August 2002 - Version 1.2)

------http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0209090620.508a3d65%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

6. 'The Bush Effect' (5 Mar 2003)

------http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0303050537.72deb2ca%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

7. 'Fine Particle Physics To Understand Persistent, Violent
Psychotics' (27 Feb 2003)

------http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0302271444.1b9b5a4f%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

8. 'The Trinity Of Science - Truth, Love and Beauty'
(7 Mar 2003 - issued 19 April 2003) {HRI 20030307-pi-1}

------http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0304190111.56242138%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

9. 'Definition Of Schizophrenic' (25 Nov 2002)

------http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0211251347.2df7db22%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

10. 'Religious Freedom - (Definition for Human Rights enforcement)'
(7 Apr 2003 - Issue 3) {HRI 20030407-3-V1.0}

------http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0304071226.644addd5%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

11. 'A Course In Human Rights Philosophy' (19 Jan 2003)

------http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0301271217.6231715%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

12. 'Two More Tools To Detect Criminal Minds' (16 July 2003)

------http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0307180725.8408834%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

___________________
Further References:

[most of these issues have been updated considerably
- see elsewhere for newer versions]

- 'Understanding Of Those Who Harm Life
- Criminal Minds Radiate Lies' (11 June 2003) (second part)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0306150210.2571749f%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'Defining The Major Harmful Or Bad Energies - As They Are Created
And Projected By Criminal Minds' (11 June 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0306120437.64f020a0%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'Not WHY Is There Suffering, But WHO Causes It - Is The Question'
(10 June 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0306150335.6c685390%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'On Those Who Want Awareness Not Understood'
(16 April 2003 - Version 1.0) {HRI 20030416-V1.0}
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0304190749.57941660%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'Definition Of Religion - (for Human Rights enforcement)'
(7 Apr 2003 - Issue 2) {HRI 20030407-2-V1.0}
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0304070916.57d8346%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'Definitions Of 'Political' And 'Religious' Agenda' (7 Apr 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0304070143.78625ab9%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'The First International Law' (Version 1.1) (24 Nov 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0303200104.19a06e60%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'Writing Technique - Non-fiction - Facing Life' (17 Mar 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0303170354.5106521%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'How Do You Face Evil? - A Questionnaire'
(1 February 2002 - issued 20 Feb 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0302201625.6fc0448f%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'Living In The Present - Definition' (2 Jan 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0301041426.6b552e59%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'Tolerance Defined In Holland (The Netherlands)' (25 Dec 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0301011116.402c5aaa%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'Your Spark Of Life Into The Darkness' (on Christmas Day 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0212260059.50f5e60c%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'Genuine Art - Producing It, Recognizing it' (20 Dec 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0212221504.60a0655c%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'Theory Of Repairing Criminal Minds' (13 Dec 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0212161432.5de2745d%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'Current Understanding of Mental Illness - Consequences'
(9 Dec 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0212160600.461c9b3b%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'De-cloaking Criminal Minds - Their Use Of The Double-Lie'
(14 Oct 2002, posted 25 Oct 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0210251305.85850d1%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'The Nature Of The Cosmos As Seen From Earth (Version 1.0)
(29 August 2001)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0211060029.323b80d9%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'The Mafia Code Against Mankind' (18 Oct 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0210180308.42416a71%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'A Poem of Love and Adventure' (17 July 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0207171309.1696976a%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

Copyright 2002-2006 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it, and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for Internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

David Raleigh Arnold

Jul 27, 2006, 8:10:35 AM7/27/06
On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 01:18:52 -0700, Koos Nolst Trenite wrote:

> Tell All Venezuelans, To Remove Chavez

Chavez appears to be good for Venezuela, bad for the oil companies.
Unfortunately, it is impossible to tell whether some of these
strongmen are bad guys or not, because all our government ever does
is lie.

One of the things we have against him is that he invaded Colombia to get
medieval with some drug lords. What's wrong with that? daveA

David E. Powell

Jul 27, 2006, 2:10:09 PM7/27/06

David Raleigh Arnold wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 01:18:52 -0700, Koos Nolst Trenite wrote:
>
> > Tell All Venezuelans, To Remove Chavez
>
> Chavez appears to be good for Venezuela, bad for the oil companies.

He is so good that he is blowing money on gifts to Castro and Korea,
and citizens of his nation are starting to "disappear."

And he has been very good for oil companies if his idea is to drive the
oil prices up. Guess who profits from that? Yes, the oil companies,
especially the one which is his country's main source of revenue,
Citgo.

> Unfortunately, it is impossible to tell whether some of these
> strongmen are bad guys or not, because all our government ever does
> is lie.

Sure. Keep saying that. Of course his praise for dictatorsin pits like
Iran, North Korea, and Byelorussia is no proof at all. Or his
opponents suddenly disappearing at random, or the coup he took part in
before becoming President, back in the 1990s, which killed real people.
You know, human beings.

> One of the things we have against him is that he invaded Colombia to get
> medieval with some drug lords. What's wrong with that?

So you agree then that Israel has a right to go into lebanon after
Hezbollah?

David Raleigh Arnold

Jul 27, 2006, 2:19:05 PM7/27/06

They have a right to go into Syria and Iran after Hezbollah too. daveA

John P. Mullen

Jul 27, 2006, 12:04:25 PM7/27/06
Koos Nolst Trenite wrote:

> Tell All Venezuelans, To Remove Chavez INSTANTLY, And Explain Why

> {HRI 20060729-V2.0}
>
> (Version 2.0)
>

> <You get teh idea, so I snipped the rest>'

Hmm.

Advocating the overthrow of a government by use of force? Isn't there a
law or two floating around about this?

John Mullen

AUK Registrar

Jul 30, 2006, 12:05:35 PM7/30/06
In <44c8e407$1...@nntp.zianet.com>, "John P. Mullen" <jomu...@zianet.com>
wrote:

By all means, report him then. You know the country code for The
Netherlands, right?