Your Self-esteem and Current State of Earth - America's Kirstie Alley Possessed by the l. ron hubbard ghoul (in religion called 'Satan'), Evidence - {HRI Note 20121111-V1.1}

Koos Nolst Trenite

Nov 13, 2012, 8:34:54 AM11/13/12
Your Self-esteem and Current State of Earth - America's Kirstie Alley
Possessed by the l. ron hubbard ghoul (in religion called 'Satan'),
Evidence

{HRI Note 20121111-V1.1}

(Version 1.1
on 13 Nov 2012)

'

index - chapters:

. introduction and current state of Earth (1270 words)

. the ghoul l. ron hubbard - hiding and feeding him (380 w)

. philosophy of improvement (460 words)

. Kirstie Alley shown possessed by the l. ron hubbard ghoul
(160 words)
. exchange of 'sacksual' Life Energy Particles (feelings)
(560 words)

'

'

'

'

. introduction and current state of Earth

(Skip this chapter

IF you do want to REMAIN Proud of yourself - and of
others - being Stupid and being Insane. It will save you
from reading 1270 words,

that will wreck your genetically determined
intelligence - should you,

like some biologists and other state-funded
scientists,

be possessed of such a kind of molecular
intelligence.

In other words, DO skip this chapter, unless you really, REALLY,
want to become more Intelligent and Saner even than you already
are considered by others to be.)

'

Note:
If I would ONLY Love people who are Sane and Intelligent,
then I would not love anybody.

So you go and figure it out!

Read for instance 'Natural Definition of God - the poem
of poems' which really does give the whole answer to the
relevance of your self-esteem. [NDG]

And your self-esteem IS continuously smashed and DESTROYED
BY the very Sociopaths that you refuse to face the nature
and intentions of and the inflictions from, that these
emanate.

So when I am pointing that out, I am RESTORING your
self-esteem - do you get it now?

You have to look at yourself, IN ORDER TO get any self-
esteem.

The Sociopaths REVERSE that, and THEY tell you, that
you must NOT look at yourself,

BUT at how the hypnotized 'Facebook-' and any other
crowds - they ALL are severely hypnotized, on Earth
and well beyond - how THESE do esteem you - at what
THESE do regard you highly for.

And if THAT does not work on you then the Sociopaths
have you "create your own Universe"

in your Brave New World, in your 'New Age,'
where 'whatever feels good, is true for you,'

in which you can imagine yourself to be
King Solomon or Leonardo da Vinci, or else
Joan of Arc,

in order to 'create a feeling of high self-esteem' -
which is not esteeming yourself at all, because IT
IS NOT YOURSELF

and you were neither King Solomon, nor were
you Leonardo da Vinci, much less Joan of Arc.

Again:

Read 'Natural Definition of God - the poem of poems' which
answers the question of the relevance of your self-esteem.
[NDG]

Also the footnotes in [HRO] are relevant to your self-
esteem

- and you might like to watch the new (2012) Wachowski
movie: 'Cloud Atlas.'

'

'

WHY do I write this?

Because you don't! And WHY don't you? Because of the PRIDE
of Being Stupid, that you have been made to adopt as the
"normal" result of your education:

The 'Scientific Humanists' PROVE with their Modern
Theoretical Physics,' [MTPBS]

that "people have no legs." [RDFDS]

That is your (well, not your and mine of course, but that
is of others, the) PRIDE of Being Stupid.

You are PROUD of Being Stupid - and the various
certificates of your educational achievements do
serve to solidify your PRIDE in being Stupid. [HRPK]

'

Why ELSE do I write this?

Because the ghoul l. ron hubbard is the most destructively
insidious force or influence on Earth, generally, and
currently.

This then proves your (well, not your and mine of course,
but of others, their) PRIDE in being Insane: ([IPA] Intro)

'Insane' is DEFINED as 'assigning the wrong cause
to things.'[DOI]

'

You are PROUDLY Insane, in - deliberately and highly
destructively - assigning the WRONG cause to conditions
that prevail on Earth,

conditions that will thus always CONTINUE to prevail
on Earth,

unless I or someone else - or again I, in my next life
time - DO 'rub your nose into it:'

The ghoul l. ron hubbard is the most destructively
insidious force or influence on Earth, generally,
and currently. [HRO]

But the Sociopaths of Science - such as the
biologist Gerald Crabtree - tell you even
today (20121112), that "thousands of genes
determine your and everyone's intelligence"...

AND YOU DO NOT PROTEST!

This proves your Stupidity and your state of
deep hypnotism, your Insanity beyond any doubt

- proving it scientifically, so to speak, at
that.

'

Truth being absolute [CSTC], you all*(3) are thus intensely and - more
importantly - also destructively Insane [DOI]

(this is supposed to INCREASE your self-esteem from a FALSE "high,"
towards ACTUAL HIGH - which is done BY pointing out to you, that you
are destructively Insane [DOI] ALSO)

FOR NOT LOOKING AT the mentioned individual, [HRO]

because he, the ghoul l. ron hubbard, is the most
destructively insidious force or influence on Earth,
generally, and currently.

(I hope I have now held your hand long enough, so that you can go on.)

'

'

All mediums, clairvoyants and prophets (no matter how high or
even extremely high their abilities are or were)

these EQUALLY are intensely Insane [DOI] for NOT LOOKING AT THAT
INDIVIDUAL. [HRO]

Again: because the ghoul l. ron hubbard is the most
destructively insidious force or influence on Earth,
generally, and currently.

ALL of them, are destructively Insane.

And if they are ALSO PROUD of their Insanity,

of NOT looking at the most destructively insidious force
or influence, on Earth, currently, and generally in the
past and in the future,

- when they are being PROUD of NEVER looking at that
individual -

then they are maliciously Insane ALSO, no matter how "good" and
full of themselves they may feel due to their enhanced abilities
and possibly with their increased care for people.

'

While they COULD have looked, and could look now, they
have chosen not to, and are thus destructively Insane,

both for not having looked in the past (and in any past)
AND for not looking now, and for NOT intending to look in
the future,

at what has been and what is now

- truth being absolute - [CSTC]

the most destructively insidious force or influence on
Earth, currently, and generally, past and future. [HRO]

'

And NONE have - except one for a while because I guided that
medium, but by themselves, NONE have - looked, neither in the
past nor at present and with any truth at all,

at the most destructively insidious force or influence on
Earth, currently and generally. [HRO]

And they are in a bizarre way PROUD of NOT GETTING the - most
obvious - idea, of course, to LOOK for and then to look at

the most destructively insidious force or influence on Earth,
currently and generally.

Instead, these are 'full of themselves:'

"Look how many things I can do that could be of benefit to
you!" - to celebrate THEMSELVES, no matter how well
justified and deserved it may be

- "it provides such a great feeling of doing good,
of being a really good person," like charities
do -

RATHER than looking for 'the Dragon,'

which you would AUTOMATICALLY FIND if you really do
care the most for the largest amount of people on
Earth and in some larger time frame than a day, a
month or a year:

finding the main Evil influence, and then exposing and
slaying IT! [HRO]

'

Well, I think I have pointed out now TO all the mediums,
clairvoyants and prophets - should they wish so -

how they CAN be good - not "feel good and satisfied with
self," but BE good:

'

You LOOK at the most destructively insidious force or influence on
Earth currently and generally - the l. ron hubbard ghoul.

Yes, he will throw all the Satanic* Energies - bad feelings and
hideous thoughts at you (which are PARTICLES of HIS Life Energy)
- that he can muster:

THAT makes you NOT FEEL GOOD,

except for his Drugged Euphoria Energy making you "feel
good" and making you feel "you have won" or, that "you are
invincible:"

Euphoric LIES, which in fact do NOT feel GOOD, and that
you will have to penetrate with the Definition of Truth.
[CSTC][TPAT]

'

'

'

'

. the ghoul l. ron hubbard - hiding and feeding him

The following is given as an instructive example - it applies of
course to any other case as well - of someone desiring to be
possessed by the ghoul l. ron hubbard

- who is the most insidiously Evil individual of them all.
*(n)(n)(n)

'

It is since 1986,

since he, l. ron hubbard, threw THAT violent a psychotic fit
that he had to be subdued by ten injections,

with the anti-psychotic medication called Vistaril in his
right buttock, as the coroner saw and reported it,

ten injections of which however, l. ron hubbard died (his body
died), in January 1986, *(n)(n)

wanting to REMAIN unrestrained in his outburst of violent
opposition to Life and his opposition to the Creation
itself, [HRO]

fulfilling at the same time the strongest desire he developed
during his life time with the occult:

To be and act - in 'Total Freedom' - as he always had advocated
it as achievable, for him to be what he truly wanted to be and
was:

TO BE A REAL GHOUL,

freely able to inflict any harm* on people he wished to
harm, (which is about anyone, really) and

free to take the Life Energy from the most valuable people
and to distribute, to reward his ardent and favored
supporters, the vampired 'loot'

of Life Energy Particles taken by force or trickery,
smashed away also from the most able, [SULRH]

- since his death in January 1986 in particular -

since 1986 it is, then, that l. ron hubbard acts even more strongly
as a ghoul, not incarnate now, but as an "Operating Spirit"

with 'Total Freedom' - freely exerting his Black Arts -

inflicting his Violently Evil Energies: Feelings of Pain, Hate,
Unawareness and Drugged Euphoria, and a steady stream of FORCEFUL
LIES onto others, about anything and about anyone* -

projecting onto anyone the Harmfully Altered Life Energies that
compel Drugged Euphoria, and

that compel Hate (by inflicting such Energy PARTICLES that
contain Hate), and such PARTICLES as

inflict unawareness, illness of the body, or the compulsion to
commit suicide, etc., etc.,

inflicting these ills on ANYONE, AS HE PLEASES, *(n)(n)(n)(n)

AIDED by the Medical Profession, who - by their education
and by their arrogance, HIDE the very nature of Life and
of Suffering. [TPAT]

'

'

'

'

. philosophy of improvement

The FIRST thing is, of course, to know about Life and to understand
Life - which I teach you now after having studied and researched it
myself -

and which, whether you like it or not, no one else does or did
teach you or even could teach you. [HRPK]

'

The SECOND thing is, then, to handle some of the FORCES - the Harmful
Life Energy Particle FORCES - of Life, that are exerted on you and on
others,

and that are very much, very severely holding you and everyone
down - on Earth with a hundred million Sociopaths creating and
inflicting these on anyone - most forcefully keeping you and
anyone hypnotized

(except for you and me, of course, because "we are not
subject to Harmful Life Energy" and so "we are not and
can not be hypnotized") [CSTC][DSKEY]

which means, to BREAK some of the hypnotic Forces exerted on you.

'

"I never told you this," but: Sociopaths have everything IN REVERSE!

So THEIR "philosophy of improvement" consists of

the 'Second thing' - which is: they make you EXPERIENCE some
relaxation or some removal of some tiny block of the general
hypnotism that we all*(3) are subjected to

and THEN you are open to their barrage of LIES, that the
Sociopaths or their followers have in store for you, to
"EXPLAIN" to you why you do suddenly feel a lot better.

They can then pretend and they DO then PRETEND to you,
that "they give you" - the knowledge of how Life works -
"the FIRST thing."

But they DO give you a vast amount of LIES about Life,
about yourself, about others, etc..

They give you some EXPERIENCE, so that you THEN are accepting
any lies about "how your experience came about." [CWW]

'

"You feel much better, now, isn't it?" 'Yeah, MUCH better!'
"So, everything we tell you from now on, is true - because WE
have the knowledge and the methods to make you (and anyone) feel
much better, ISN'T THAT SO?"

And then they subject you to a vast amount of the most
debilitating and destructive LIES about Life, about people
and about yourself.

NONE of the gurus, prophets, mediums or clairvoyants, let alone
the learned Holinesses devoted to them, NONE want that you face
the Source of Evil in Life present and past - NOR do they them-
selves want to face it.

They CAN'T define Evil, they CAN'T define Awareness, they
CAN'T define Truth - and THEY DO NOT WANT TO, [ODE][CSTC]

but they do want, strangely enough, that YOU NEVER DEFINE
these most basic and most valuable parts of Life,

so that THEY can continue to feel "good and
comfortable" with themselves, and "comfortable"
with you and me...

...looking up to them.

'

'

'

'

. Kirstie Alley shown possessed by the l. ron hubbard ghoul

In her recent photos,*(1) Kirstie Alley shows the l. ron hubbard ghoul
being 'inside her,' or possessing her, with his Satanic* Energies:

For those who know l. ron hubbard, she looks EXACTLY like l. ron
hubbard, there,

and she, Kirstie Alley, appears to ENJOY that, and to derive
social strength from it, admiration for her person, etc., etc.:

showing the whole Satanic gamut or spectrum of Harmful Life
Energies.*

'

In other words:

Her soul and her body are surrounded by and immersed in - and
commanded to that extent by - the ghoul l. ron hubbard's Satanic
Energies. [HRO]

In still other words:

Kirstie Alley is inside the 'personality Energies' if you like,
of l. ron hubbard:

possessed by the l. ron hubbard ghoul,

with her consent and to her delight - it seems and as we can
safely assume, from other available data about her preferences,
to be the case.

'

'

'
. exchange of 'sacksual' Life Energy Particles (feelings)

Now you will have to understand, that 'Sacks' - 'sacksual' feeling -
does NOT consist of rubbing skins together, but

DOES consist of the creation and exchange of 'Sacksual' ENERGY, Life
Energy, Feelings, which ARE Life Energy Particles.

The touching of skin may or may not provoke or assist in or
increase the creation and exchange of such FEELINGS - but merely
rubbing skin, does by itself not produce 'sacksual' Feelings, as
you know.

'

Life Energy exists INDEPENDENT of the body, and so it is

- whether the Sociopaths like it or not, nevertheless it is so -

that you or someone else can FEEL people also WITHOUT a body (there
is nothing mysterious about it at all, it is simple physics, Fine
Particle Physics):

You can FEEL and exchange FEELINGS - and ANY Energy Particles
really, thoughts and Perceptions and Memories are viewed at
with Life Energy, too - ALSO with someone who has not currently
a body.
{definition}

This applies ALSO to 'sacksual' feelings, of course.

'

To bring about or to maintain her being Possessed by the ghoul, by the
l. ron hubbard ghoul, Kirstie Alley might be having daily 'sacks'
with him or it - with his Life Energies, if you like - meaning:

Exchanging 'sacksual' Life Energy Particles (feelings) with the
ghoul, with the ghost of the demon l. ron hubbard [HRO], or, as
he is referred to in religions, with 'Satan' as the individual)
interacting with him knowingly and intentionally, or maybe also
unknowingly

- and I do not mean that as a joke, nor as an insult, but just
as a statement of quite possible fact.

'

And because 'sacksual' feelings are so strongly hidden, in the
present society, it is quite possible, that also you - even if
inadvertently - have had such exchanges of your 'sacksual'
Energies, with ghouls - as during your sleep,

when you did not know, what 'sacksual' Energy actually IS, that
these feelings consist of PARTICLES of Life Energy, and when you
did not know, how these feelings come about. [HSRS]

'

The moral of that story, is:

DO NOT HAVE 'SACKS' with a DEMON or ghoul!

DO have Sexual Energy exchanges with people you love and who
love you

- but do not fall into the trap of Sociopaths "loving you:"

They DO NOT and they CAN NOT love you or anyone.

You will alway remain a 'meal' for them, a 'tasty piece of
Life Energy' to suck from, and to devour if the occasion
is ripe for it or requires it:

In other words, no matter "how much they LIKE YOU" IN
ORDER to obtain YOUR Life Energy in particular -

they will always HATE you, and anyone, and feel contempt
for you and for anyone - in the final analysis.

'

Do NOT give and receive 'sacksual' Energies to or from ghouls,
Criminal Minds, Sociopaths, Demons, etc. - whether these are
alive with a body, or dead, without a body. In both cases

they are projecting THEIR Drugged and Harmful 'sacksual'
Energies,

AND they are absorbing YOUR Beautiful 'sacksual' and other Life
Energies:

Your Feelings, your sensations, AND your thoughts, are
FINE PARTICLES of (your) Life Energy,

which thus can be exchanged with others and are THUS felt
also by others.

So I wrote the HRI 'Definition of Perception and
Feeling Increase' [DPFI]

- which in its current Version (V4.2.1), is written
for keen students of sharp intelligence.

'

'

'

In order to make and then keep Life joyful for yourself and for those
you love most, you will have to understand Life - which is done NOT
by "understanding" a PRETENSE of Life - as it is promoted on Earth,

but by really UNDERSTANDING Life - with Truth being absolute.
[CSTC]

Thus I wish your life - and many more lives - to be of Natural Sanity,
of Natural Health and of Natural Peace.

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

'
_________
Footnotes:

(1) Recent photo, of Kirstie Alley looking precisely like l. ron
hubbard

image:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/11/05/article-0-15DA5E17000005DC-982_306x423.jpg
http://preview.tinyurl.com/b69l4o2
http://tinyurl.com/b69l4o2
image size: 306px × 423px
image's comment:
'Scrub up love! Kirstie Alley leaves her make-up bag at home'
image's hard-caption: C IONU - Aceves/X17online.com

Source:
file: Kirstie Alley goes barefaced on a rare break from Dancing
With The Stars | Mail Online.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2228059/Kirstie-Alley-goes-barefaced-rare-break-Dancing-With-The-Stars.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2228059/Kirstie ...
... -Alley-goes-barefaced-rare-break-Dancing-With-The-Stars.html
http://preview.tinyurl.com/aw9bfkc
http://tinyurl.com/aw9bfkc

(2) file: L. Ron Hubbard RAPED YOUNG WOMEN.html

http://alt.gossip.celebrities.narkive.com/7xXwIEGu/l-ron-hubbard-raped-young-women
http://alt.gossip.celebrities.narkive.com/7xXwIEGu/ ...
... l-ron-hubbard-raped-young-women
http://preview.tinyurl.com/avcad3u
http://tinyurl.com/avcad3u

file: 'L. Ron Hubbard : RAPIST.html'
http://alt.clearing.technology.narkive.com/uxjGvM7Z/l-ron-hubbard-rapist
http://alt.clearing.technology.narkive.com/uxjGvM7Z/ ...
... l-ron-hubbard-rapist

Source: 'Messiah or Madman' by Bent Corydon, pp 133-134

"Was Bent Corydon ever sued for publishing this?" Reply:
'The book is still in print, so if he was sued, it must
have turned out in his favor.'

(3) ..."except for you and me, of course" - we are "the only ones
who can not be hypnotized, or at least, are not hypnotized..."

(*) The MAIN Harmfully Altered Life Energy PARTICLES (which you may
call, if you like, 'Satanic Energies' - and these are present on
Earth in great, great plenty - these) are:

1. Drugging Euphoria Energies

(some may see Chalky-White Life Energy Particles)

2. Ugliness Energies

(some may see Dirty Brown Life Energy Particles)

3. Unawareness Energies

(indeed, Black Life Energy Particles)

4. Hate and Pain Energies

(Dark Red Life Energy Particles)

- thus 'Dark Red and Black' do indeed, almost
automatically, make up the colors of any
(Life Energy Vampiring, like any) Fascistic,
Dominating or Satanic activity and group.

5. Lies (Life Energy Particles that contain and that inflict
lies and the Feelings belonging to and CEMENTING the lies)

{definition}

(n) (still to be added)

'