(rev 1.1) Germany's Merkel: "Ich Bin Kein Georgier" - How Evil is the Desctructive Coward Angela Merkel of Germany... {HRI note 20080827-V1.1}

1 view

Koos Nolst Trenite

Aug 27, 2008, 7:15:53 AM8/27/08
Germany's Merkel: "Ich Bin Kein Georgier"
- How Evil is the Destructive Coward Angela Merkel of Germany...

{HRI note 20080827-V1.1}

Angela Merkel has been touring European capitals, to try and destroy
the will and resistance, of very decent and very responsible, very
caring people, AGAINST Evil.

She - together with others I have mentioned - has been hiding the Evil
of Putin FOR MANY YEARS.

And now she promotes that - hiding his evil - AGAIN as "the
solution" to Putin.

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS:

It is what ALL Criminal Minds want.

IT IS ENTIRELY OPPOSED TO WHAT I WANT AND WHAT ANY DECENT AND
CARING PERSON WANTS.

'

But a new "Chamberlain" to Evil, has made herself known to the
public:

Germany's Angela Merkel,

just at a time when the eyes of George "Washington" Bush,
were Painfully torn open

to see and admit the true nature and actual intentions of
Putin;

and America, with Bush not blinded by Putin and to
Putin's Evil anymore, started to act.

'

Yes, if Germany's Merkel does not do her job, but PRETENDS "to do her
job" by supporting Evil "in order to prevent Evil,"

indeed if Merkel does not do her job, but PRETENDS "to do her job,"

THEN YOU HAVE TO DO IT, just as I am foregoing my breakfast in order
to do the work, that YOU are NOT doing.

'

Regarding Germany's Angela Merkel - I refer to the whole series
about 'Destructive Cowards' that I updated and expanded
recently,

for those who can say and DO say, as Martin Luther King
would say it too:

'

"Ich Bin Ein Georgier."

which is a paraphrase of the in English
well-known German phrase:

'Ich Bin Ein Berliner,'

meaning, "I stand up - by any possible and
impossible means - to Russian acts of
oppression of nations."

'

'

'

'

'

I quote an article of Radio Free Europe (26th of August):

'Within the [European] bloc, all eyes are now on Germany, the EU's
largest country and historically one of Russia's closest partners,
which is subtly moving into the breach, left by France's mediation
efforts. German Chancellor Angela Merkel has been touring eastern
capitals in the run-up to the summit [European summit on 1 Sept.,
about Russia] in a bid to reconcile those within the bloc, who are
demanding tough action against Moscow, with "Old Europeans" - arguing,
that "the EU has no choice but to try and find a mutually
satisfactory accommodation with Moscow".' [article slightly edited
for readability]

Commentary & Analysis at RFE.org (Radio Free Europe)
'EU Overwhelmed By Russian 'Cut-And-Thrust' In Georgia' (*)

____________________________________
I wrote most recently on the subject:

Georgia's Saakashvili exposed Putin's true face for the whole world
to see - and hopefully he did just in time (for us to halt Putin and
prevent Putin's World War)

{HRI 20080809-V3.6.1-q1-V1.2}

'

Hopefully - and we stand good chance, that indeed - he, Georgia's
Saakashvili, did just in time expose Putin's true face for the whole
world to see (for us to halt Putin and prevent Putin's World War).

Truth is absolute, you know

- regardless of what the Russian KGB (which includes
Putin) "makes" of it as "truth."

The 'KGB' has not changed just by changing its
name to FSB - I have described their purpose
elsewhere.

'

I will repeat that, for your convenience:

Putin has been steadily working to get Russia to start
another World War,

after China's Hu Jintao was made to fail in that so
far - though also he, Hu Jintao is starting it up
again, with "owning Taiwan" - and again he is
liberally using your intense stupidity of letting
him be evil,

so that you can feel "nice and peaceful."

I know, that is more difficult to understand than some
soccer game, but then again,

if it was easy for you, then I would not have to
write this, but could do things more to my taste
and enjoyment.

You might say, that, as long as you are not
doing your job of providing some reasonable
level of security on Earth - as per the
Definition of Peace {DOP}- I have to continue
writing about it.

'

I will say it again, (*) once again to accommodate you:

Did you envisage, in 1936, at the Berlin Olympic Games
- supposing you could remember that far back - that,
within ten years,

a World War would have put Germany in ashes and rubble,
and the largest part of its population being either
murdered by the German government itself, or sent by that
government to be killed in battle, "to defend" against a
fictitious "enemy of the German people?"

'

Hopefully just in time, before the current international stage
or community was convinced,

also by Merkel, by Berlusconi, and by Olmert and Livni,
by Luxembourg's Juncker, etc.,

that "they need Putin and 'his Russia',"

hopefully just in time, Georgia's Saakashvili has shown
the world,

after having warned you for years, but now ALSO
by having stood up physically to the constant
provocation and other evil inflicted by Putin
on the people of Georgia, in particular

in the two provinces of Georgia that he,
Putin, has tried for many years to "obtain,"

and also in the rest of Georgia, by various
subversive activities and other criminal acts
as always planned, supported and financed by
Putin, showing now - for the whole world to see -

the true face of Putin,

not to mention showing up your refusal to implement the
First International Law, which is being pointed out at the
same time.

'

'

(quote (*))

'Evil people, including Russia's Putin, are by nature Evil, they have
an evil nature, they want evil things.

'

You can call them, not entirely without reason and logic,
'demonic creatures' in the flesh ...because they are.

They are very intelligent, very forceful, intensely
hateful, with tremendous contempt ESPECIALLY for
very, very good people

(like PUTIN MOST INTENSELY HATES the extremely
caring, the brilliant, highly successful, and
honest heads of state, in this case

Georgia's Saakashvili, who made Putin in front
of the whole world, show his (Putin's) true
face towards Mankind).

'

'

Putin and similar creatures do WANT TO DO EVIL THINGS,

and the less they are stopped by you, the MORE EVIL THINGS they
do.

They do have The Rights of Criminal Minds. *(1)

'

'

I will say that in other language, very specifically:

Russia's Putin, Lavrov, Ivanov, Patrushev, Churkin, and
Nogovitsyn

DO NOT WANT THE BEST INTERESTS FOR RUSSIA, at all.' (*)

(end quote)

'

Wholly the contrary,

Koos Nolst Trenite is arguably the most Intelligent, the most
Beautiful and the most Caring philosopher known, and on top
of that, the most Truthful and most trusted philosopher known
on Earth and beyond.

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

___________
Quoted from:

(*) 'I TOLD YOU already about Putin - and about the journalists
seeking "reason" in any Evil'
{HRI 20080809-V3.6.1}
(9 August 2008 - Version 3.6.1 on 25 Aug 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.men/msg/dca328ff79e61696

_________
Footnotes:

(*) 'EU Overwhelmed By Russian 'Cut-And-Thrust' In Georgia'
Russian troops are in no hurry to leave.
August 26, 2008, By Ahto Lobjakas
http://www.rferl.org/content/EU_Overwhelmed_By_Russian_CutAndThrust_In_Georgia/1194068.html

(1) 'Rights of Criminal Minds'
{HRI 20040108-V1.0.1}
(8 January 2004 - Version 1.0.1 on 12 Nov 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/2d74f7c389973d14
____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2008 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it (but not to sociopaths,
who vehemently oppose any true knowledge of life and of themselves).
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific 'agenda,' but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com