BREAKING Doomsday "megaspheres" for selected people being built in CHILE, Deadline of contract November 2011

Warhol

Nov 19, 2010, 8:45:24 PM11/19/10
BREAKING Doomsday "megaspheres" for selected people being built in
CHILE, Deadline of contract November 2011

A few days ago a Chilean engineer, owner of a large engineering
company, went on a interview in a morning program over Chilean's
public network "channel 13". The engineer plainly told that, according
to a predictive model he has been working on for years, which relates
solar activity to seismic activity, Chile is going to be hit with a
massive cataclism by the end of 2011, and be split on three parts,
causing massive tsunamis. He completely denied being based on the
whole 2012 hoopla, and insisted his work was based in solid science
and that he had warned the Chilean government about the high
possibility of the February 27th EQ but he was told that even if it
was true, there was no budget to do anything in advance.

At first, I really dismissed the whole issue as "yet another looney
who claims he can foresee the future". Yet, being curious by nature I
researched what I could find about this guy called Pedro Gaete.

To my surprise, I found that the guy's website has a section that has
no links within itself (you need to google specific terms to reach
it), and within these pages (which are all in a format that the only
fast way to save is printing screenshots, and I could only open them
in IE, as Firefox seems unable to do so) is a series of information
that implies that his company was selected by european organizations
to build three large structures that have the internal frame of
geodesic spheres, that are designed to float, and are said to be
completely self sustaining habitats for 2200 people each, capable of
withstanding tsunamis, "hypercanes", etc., and that are to be ready
for November 11, 2011.

There is a section which states that there are 2000 places available
for european people, you have to apply, and if accepted, pay 25.000
euros to reserve a place, and later complete the amount to 155.000
euros. The project is said to be partially funded by european
organizations, and there was a period for Chilean people to apply for
a place but that now is closed, only remaining places for europeans.

Other pages list names of people behind the projects (among them are
some famous as Nick Pope, Tom Valone, and several scientists,
astronomers, retired generals, etc. It also listed a series of
scientific institution links, and also a lot of banks that were
receiving the payments.

Amazingly, when I tried to get back to the site today to take the
screenshots to post here, all the links that I have in my browser
historial the detailed info related to the "NGP 2592"0 project, as it
is called, gives 404 erros, albeit google still lists them but even
the cache is gone.
The next link takes to the search, results 3 and 4 are the ones I
visited and now are gone.

[link to www.google.cl]
http://tinyurl.com/2a2z2vs

Now there is another site, which has far less information and seems to
be plenty of placeholders, but it gives an idea of what is all about.

http://www.25920.cl/ (for me only IE is able to show it correctly).

Now, 25920 is the number of years that takes the precession cycle of
the Earth, which is almost exactly the duration of the Mayan Calendar.
NGP seems to be refering to the North Galactic Pole.

I'm still trying to find the page with all the names involved, as they
were plenty and interesting, to say the least.

...and they said the movie 2012 was complete crap...

Here I found a low res thumnail of the screen with the names on it.
http://www.energiasrenovables.cl/ngp/25920/25920_archivos/slide0001_background.jpg

Blows my head to find names as Levi Saul on it.

Gen 9:11-17 "Thus I establish My covenant with you: Never again shall
all flesh be cut off by the waters of the flood; never again shall
there be a flood to destroy the earth." And God said: "This is the
sign of the covenant which I make between Me and you, and every living
creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: "I set My
rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant
between Me and the earth. "It shall be, when I bring a cloud over the
earth, that the rainbow shall be seen in the cloud; "and I will
remember My covenant which is between Me and you and every living
creature of all flesh; the waters shall never again become a flood to
destroy all flesh. "The rainbow shall be in the cloud, and I will look
on it to remember the everlasting covenant between God and every
living creature of all flesh that is on the earth." And God said to
Noah, "This is the sign of the covenant which I have established
between Me and all flesh that is on the earth."

Warhol

Nov 19, 2010, 11:49:55 PM11/19/10
Well, I want to clarify that the mention of an event affecting to
Chile was only in the TV interview of the guy. I found the other
information while searching the name of the guy in the internet.

I know this all seems unbelievable. I myself don't want to believe it.
The site with all the details is now gone, even the google caches are
unavailable, I never thought that would happen, I should have saved
screenshots of the pages but did not. The other site that's still
available only mentions general things and has many sugestive images
of worlwide tsunamis, but that's all, as it seems to be mainly a
placeholder.

This is an article of a Chilean website that refers to the TV
interview and later posts an e-mail received from Pedro Gaete when
questioned about the validity of his predictive model.

Google translated link:
http://tinyurl.com/2c9oobb

Mr. Pedro Gaete: Disaster for Chile in 2011

Original link is this

http://www.edreams.cl/ingeniero-pedro-gaete-catastrofe-para-chile-en-el-2011/

It has two videos of the interview in Spanish, but very poor quality
and with annoying voice over comments from the asshat that recorded
the video.

This is the only bit of info that I can find in the www.25920.cl site
that gives a clue:

http://www.25920.cl/menu/empresa/empresa_archivos/slide0001.htm

The Key part is where it says:

Total Cost of the NGP Project 600.000.000 euros.

Delivery time for the project: November 11, 2011.

Summary of the program:Design and construction of 3 armored geodesic
spheres, with vital support systems, capacity for 2.200 persons each,
with integrated greenhouses, generation, water treatment plant, among
various other systems.

All the program background are under protocol and reserve, Project of
private initiative 2007-2011