Real Age Test

1 view

Neal

Nov 9, 2007, 9:57:10 AM11/9/07
I saw a doctor on TV the other day that made a lot of sense. His theme was
how to be younger. He has a nice web site and the Real Age Test is very
complete and very good. I asks a lot of questions about your lifestyle,
health, medications, etc.. Then it computes your 'real age' versus your
calendar age.

Neal

Here is the web site:

http://www.realage.com/index.aspx

Neal

Nov 9, 2007, 9:58:26 AM11/9/07
I saw a doctor on TV the other day that made a lot of sense. His theme was
how to be younger. He has a nice web site and the Real Age Test is very
complete and very good. It asks a lot of questions about your lifestyle,

Sandi

Nov 9, 2007, 10:21:15 AM11/9/07

Neal, I went and did that, and the running tab showed me being
considerably younger than my chrolonogical age right up to the end.
Then it said, at the very end, that my real age would be emailed to
me. When I got the email, suddenly I was 3 years OLDER than my
chronological age and they were offering me some program I could buy
to become younger. None of the last questions were answered in a way
that would account for that, so I have to assume that it was all a
sales pitch. :(

Sandi

Neal

Nov 9, 2007, 11:29:01 AM11/9/07
I guess they are selling their book or more.

I was happy with my real age. I expected it to show about 95, but it was 4
years older than my calendar age. It did provide some good tips, though.

Neal

"Sandi" <SandiW...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Sandi

Nov 9, 2007, 11:33:31 AM11/9/07
On Nov 9, 11:29 am, "Neal" <nealbro...@msn.com> wrote:
> I guess they are selling their book or more.
>
> I was happy with my real age. I expected it to show about 95, but it was 4
> years older than my calendar age. It did provide some good tips, though.
>
> Neal

Hmmmm.... that's about how much older it said I was! -- Sandi

Gisele

Nov 10, 2007, 6:03:06 PM11/10/07

Sandi Wrote:
> Neal, I went and did that, and the running tab showed me being
> considerably younger than my chrolonogical age right up to the end.
> Then it said, at the very end, that my real age would be emailed to
> me. When I got the email, suddenly I was 3 years OLDER than my
> chronological age and they were offering me some program I could buy
> to become younger. None of the last questions were answered in a way
> that would account for that, so I have to assume that it was all a
> sales pitch. :(
>
> Sandi

The same thing happened to me when I took the test a while back. I
think it is just a sales pitch.

--
Gisele
Gisele's Profile: http://www.scribera.org/forum/member.php?userid=317

Neal

Nov 10, 2007, 7:24:00 PM11/10/07
There was something near the end of the test that I did not fill out. Don't
remember what it was.

I have been getting an e-mail with tips on not aging each day. No sales
pitch at all.

Not filling that out may be the difference in my experience.

Neal

"Gisele" <Gisele...@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au> wrote in message