Strange patient complaints (similar to strange names from STATRANS)

RMJCMT

Jul 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/6/97

My very intelligent son who is 37 years old still eats "hangerbers" and
"pisgetti"
Go figure!!!!

BGladn

Jul 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/9/97

This has nothing to do with strange patient complaints, but my husband is
a firefighter and chimney cleaner. People are also calling wanting either
the "ambliance" or wanting their "chimley" cleaned.

Cici Clovis

Jul 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/13/97

Probably the same bunch of people who drink out of "cryschal"
wineglasses and go to seafood restaurants to eat "srimp".

Cici in Texas
(Remove * from email address to reply.