chronic prostatitus

warbucks13477

Jun 22, 2004, 4:13:49 PM6/22/04
I was diagnosed with chronic prostatitus in 1968 and was told I would
probably have to take low levels of antibiotics for the rest of my life.
That was 36 years ago and I have had urinary tract infections on and off all
during that time with long stretches between infections. These infections
are always accompanied by muscle pain and severe joint pain in my knees,
feet, hips and particularly my joints. I have never suffered with erectile
dysfunction and would have what I would describe as an above average sex
drive with extremely hard erections. I have stones in my prostate, gall
bladder and kidneys.

The problem was never serious until about 5 years ago when my urologist
wanted to do a biopsey on my prostate even though my PSA tests etc were
normal. All hell broke loose after that and I started having ecoli show up
in my prostatic secretions and urine. The doctors for the most part never
did cultures. The next to the last urologist I saw never even giving me a
DRE during 3 years of treating me.
I am now seeing a urologist at a teaching hospital and he has been giving me
different antibiotics in an effort to eliminate the problem but always has
stopped before entirely eliminating the bacteria since pus is still showing
in my prostate secretion under a microscope and in cultures after a prostate
massage. He is now suggesting that the only cure is to totally remove my
prostate. I disagree the complications far outweighing the possible
benefits.

From everything I am reading on other sites, the Mayo Clinic, Cleveland
Clinic etc, this is NOT recommended and in fact it is suggested the problem
may be somewhere else in my system causing this infection.

What do others think?

swantzswanson

Jun 23, 2004, 8:26:48 AM6/23/04
"warbucks13477" <war...@borg.com> wrote in message news:<otadnYL9YPS...@thebiz.net>...
i think the problem is probably coming from your stomach and bowels.
have the drs even checked your gastrin levels.too much gastrin can
cause a host of problems.it will cause severe back and groin pain,
fatique.nausea, and a general feeling of sickness.

John

Jun 23, 2004, 10:36:26 AM6/23/04
Warner, this is not medical advise, but I do have some ideas for you.
FIrts off, get off the anti biotics fr a while. NO one can handle 36
years of that. Then go to a health food store and get he following.

A good multiple vitamin ( I use GNC gold)
1000 mg Vit C with Ester
500 mg Calcium
Fish Oil
Vitamin E
And also a prostate vitamin like saw palmetto or one that has it all
like http://www.raysahelian.com/prostastrong.html

Okay, then after about two weeks, make an appoitment with Dr. Shokes
at the Clevland Clinic in Florida. The rational is that you need to
have all of the basics ruled out through a thorogh exame.
http://www.dshoskes.com/cpclinic.html Dr. Shokes beleive stones can
cause the symptoms you are having. Take it from someone who suffers.
Also you may want to look at this although I haven't tried it yet, but
I am about to and it is FREE. http://www.cleanprostate.com

Keep me posted.

JJC

Webmaster Chronicprostatitis.com

Jun 23, 2004, 1:50:29 PM6/23/04
"John" <prost...@volcanomail.com> wrote in message

> And also a prostate vitamin like saw palmetto or one that has it all
> like http://www.raysahelian.com/prostastrong.html

> I am about to and it is FREE. http://www.cleanprostate.com

I recently banned this person from the forum at
http://www.chronicpelvicpain.us for promoting these websites. He will
deny it it, of course, but the IPs are the same.

Better information at:
http://www.chronicprostatitis.com/
http://www.chronicpelvicpain.us

.

gothika

Jun 24, 2004, 3:38:20 AM6/24/04
On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 16:13:49 -0400, "warbucks13477" <war...@borg.com>
wrote:

Every time the doctors can't make a concrete diagnosis they resort to
removal.
when my prostate/bladder problems started in my forties and ABX's
didn't eliminate the symptoms they tried to get me to undergo a a
TURP.
I told them hell no, no way I'm going through the rest of my life with
no sexual function.
They have better luck just putting me down.
Don't let them remove your prostate just because they can't figure out
the root of the problem.
As long as it's not life threatening better to wait until medical
science(Hah!) finally figures out the answers.
It's even possible that given enough time the body itself will either
remedy the problem or make adjustments so you can live with it.
I've found that while I still suffer from chronic infections that
after the first few years the overall pain seems to have diminished
somewhat.
At least get a second opinion.
I'm hearing that the French are making real headway in treatment and
surgeries regarding the prostate. Especially in regards to nerve
sparing so at least sexual function is retained.
Always seems to take 10 years or so for clinical medicine in this
country to catch up to the rest of the world.

John

Jun 24, 2004, 12:13:12 PM6/24/04
"Webmaster Chronicprostatitis.com" <webm...@chronicprostatitis.com> wrote in message news:<cca72aa87cf0afdb093...@mygate.mailgate.org>...

> "John" <prost...@volcanomail.com> wrote in message
>
> > And also a prostate vitamin like saw palmetto or one that has it all
> > like http://www.raysahelian.com/prostastrong.html
> > I am about to and it is FREE. http://www.cleanprostate.com
>
> I recently banned this person from the forum at
> http://www.chronicpelvicpain.us for promoting these websites. He will
> deny it it, of course, but the IPs are the same.
>
> Better information at:
> http://www.chronicprostatitis.com/
> http://www.chronicpelvicpain.us

This is GREAT. Finally get to respond in an arena where this jerk Mark
can't control. Yes all, I was banned from Marks little communist
board. And as you can see, he is wrong, I will not and do not deny it.
The problem with his board, is he censors everything. I have no
financial interest in any of the links I posted here. In fact one of
them is free. On the other hand, Mark and the people at
http://www.chronicpelvicpain.us and
http://www.chronicprostatitis.com are PAID wholesalers of the products
they promote. Lucky for me I don't need the money. You people must
investigate for yourself. Dont listen to people like this fool who
think they have all the answers. Investigate yourself. Go to a solid
clinic like the Clevland Clinic in Florida and see Dr. Shoskes. That
is what I reccomend. Yes, read cpps.com they do have good info there.
But study yourself. The guy that started that site is a NAZI who will
edit posts, even his own moderators who have been emailing me about
him. Oh and you all will love this, he threatened to tell everyone
that I owned some adult video stores and suffered from this horible
effliction we call prostatitis if I continued down the path I was
going which was to sue him ( which I might just have to do) If you
don't beleive me, attatched here is his email. He asks for a big
donation, then he will let me continue posting. See for this guy it's
all about the money. Read and decide yourself people.

First he write this.

To: JJC
Fr: cp_...@yahoo.com

The most recent and best studies, using sensitive CR
techniques do NOT support bacteria as a cause of male
chronic pelvic pain. That's a simple fact.

I sure you will find doctors like Polacheck who say
they will not post on our board, and frankly, that is
fine with us. We don't want them there. We see them as
impediments to progress.

You say you are a rich man. Good. If you donate a
substantial sum to our forum I will make myself and my
considerable knowledge of this topic available to you
privately to discuss your health situation whenever
you need it, and I will allow you to post your views
on the forum and take the flack from the others there.
http://www.chronicpelvicpain.us/donate/donate.html

Mark

See that, all about the money. The Dr. I was talking about wasn't even
Polacheck, who I never talked to. As he admited in his post here , he
banned me and many others just for posting links to other vitamin
places other then his beloved and kick back Prosta Q. I think Prosta Q
is great, but it's not the only one out there. MArk doesn't get the
fact that there are many forms of Prostatitis, not just cpps. The
facts are right here on this page folks. Then after I don't send him
his "substantial sum" he sends this next email.

To: JJC
Fr: cp_...@yahoo.com

Please confine your energies to promoting your
pornography businesses!

1) Our policy regarding bacterial chit-chat is clearly
stated on the website.
http://www.chronicpelvicpain.us/viewtopic.php?t=1642

Unfortunately you are not a great reader, it seems!

2) Legal threats: we run a private website. As such we
may ban whomsoever we please, and delete their posts
if we so wish. THERE IS NO LAW AGAINST IT! If you wish
to discuss bacteria then go to the google group for
prostatitis.

If I hear any more threats from your quarter, I will
publicise your medical condition and your threats to
the Georgian authorities, your competitors, and the
entire email list culled from one of your family
websites.

Well folks, there it is. Two emails from him. The first asking for
money, the second, after no money arrives, a threat to tell my family
and friends about my medical condition! Now, how much respect do you
have for http://www.chronicpelvicpain.us ?

Research on your own, study learn, don't be taken by guys like Mark,
thank god for this board. A new board is comming soon, one that is
user friendly ( his is at least that) has a ton of research, and is
not edited by a man like him. Even some of his own people are comming
over. I will keep you posted. In the mean time here are some links,
read for and make a decision yourself.

http://www.geocities.com/iastr/eindex.htm
http://www.dshoskes.com/
http://www.prostatitis.org/
http://cpmcnet.columbia.edu/dept/urology/prostatitis.html#treated
http://www.paruresis.org/
http://www.geocities.com/bill3320/hormones.html

A NEW BOARD IS COMMING SOON

> .

Webmaster Chronicprostatitis.com

Jun 24, 2004, 1:39:57 PM6/24/04
> This is GREAT. Finally get to respond in an arena where this jerk Mark
> can't control. Yes all, I was banned from Marks little communist

Now I'm a communist? I thought I was a "nazi" in your last email? LOL

> board. And as you can see, he is wrong, I will not and do not deny it.
> The problem with his board, is he censors everything.

Yes, we do, so that rank idiots like you get the boot quick-smart.

> I have no financial interest in any of
> the links I posted here.

Unlikely. You have a string of sordid businesses, most of them peddling
smut and barely legal trash. I wouldn't be surprised if your shady
interests extend to knock-offs of legit products.

> Mark and the people at
> http://www.chronicpelvicpain.us and
> http://www.chronicprostatitis.com are PAID wholesalers

We wholesale products to the public? That's news to me! If your brain
was chocolate, it wouldn't fill an M&M.

> Go to a solid clinic like the Clevland Clinic
> in Florida and see Dr. Shoskes. That
> is what I reccomend.

Let me take this opportunity to warn Dr Shoskes not to see this man:
John J. Cornetta of Georgia, owner of a string of pornography shops and
someone who has threatened to make "my life a living hell" (actual
quote from one of his insane emails) because I banned him for constantly
telling new posters that they had infections (in contravention of our
stated guidelines) and ignoring warnings to desist.

> Yes, read cpps.com they do have good info there.

Unfortunately, you can't understand most of it, dumbass.

> But study yourself. The guy that started that site is a NAZI who will
> edit posts

Communist, nazi .. make up your mind, if you have one. The only time you
open your mouth is to change feet.

> even his own moderators who have been emailing me about
> him.

Proof of that?

> Oh and you all will love this, he threatened to tell everyone
> that I owned some adult video stores and suffered from this horible
> effliction we call prostatitis if I continued down the path I was
> going which was to sue him ( which I might just have to do)

Bring it on, you blowhard. Keep talking, someday you'll say something
intelligent.

> If you
> don't beleive me, attatched here is his email. He asks for a big
> donation, then he will let me continue posting.

Of course I asked you to make a big donation! It's the best way to get
rid of you. Always boasting about your money, but probably in the red.
With all this money, you still can't afford a decent urologist, and have
to start stalking me? How did you get here? Did someone leave your cage
open?

I submit here the email I received from you, Cornetta, in which you
threaten to use your alleged money, gleaned from peddling porn, to sue
me and "make my life a living hell". Of course I shall publicize both
your condition and your threats to all and sundry, including your
unsuspecting family (we can all make others' lives "living hell", can't
we?):

From: "John J. Cornetta" <jo...@johnjcornetta.com>
aka master...@yahoo.com
aka jo...@firstcinema.com
To: webm...@chronicprostatitis.com
Delivery-date: Mon, 31 May 2004 13:14:57 -0400
Subject: get ready to roll

Trust me, I am going to find out who you are, and then I am going to
instruct my attorneys to make your life a living hell one way or
another. Within in all legal means. I am sure they will find an angle.
What you are doing amounts to what the Nazi propaganda machine did and I
will not stand back and have free speech stepped on. I am so glad you
are from the USA it makes it that much easier for me. You delete posts
if you don't agree with them etc. Even if they could help people. I am
so over your " I am better then all" attitude and it is time to teach
you a lesson. Conviction and lots of money, tend to enable that.

Regards,
John J. Cornetta

------

Post subject: A new Board is needed
From: John J Cornetta

This post will not last long. But one of you will read it. Then you will
know. I have downloaded the entire member list and have or will under
other names and ip servers email or send each one a PM about a brad new
board that I am creating. I became a wealthy beyond my needs at 28. Have
over 300 employees. Let me tell you something. This board sucks. I have
been banned three times just for saying, " hey also check for Mycoplasma
etc. I have had at least three doctors email me to say they will no
longer post here because of the treatment they get. I have a phrase for
the people who run this board FREE SPEECH! If anyone says anything about
infections, you guys FREEEEEK out. It is all non bactirial CPPS or
nothing for you guys. You are not helping the cause. All avenues should
be explored. Believe me, I will spend 100,000 USD just to promote the
board and get ranked on google. The site will dwarf yours. Not to win,
but to have an areana where ALL ideas can be discussed. How dare you
remove any posts, any thoughts, any person. That is what Hitler did. You
guys are a Joke. My name is John J. Cornetta my email is
jo...@johnjcornetta.com I am out in the open. I dont care. , and you guys
have pissed off the wrong person. Someone with cash, time and an
attitude. You should be ashamed of yourselves for only promoting one
view.

> Research on your own, study learn, don't be taken by guys like Mark,
> thank god for this board. A new board is comming soon, one that is
> user friendly ( his is at least that) has a ton of research, and is
> not edited by a man like him. Even some of his own people are comming
> over. I will keep you posted. In the mean time here are some links,
> read for and make a decision yourself.

I can't wait to see your board, you great flaming idiot.

For those wanting a good laugh, here's the background to John Cornetta,
sleaze merchant:
http://www.ainews.com/Archives/Story2214.phtml
http://atlanta.creativeloafing.com/2003-10-23/cover_news.html
http://atlanta.creativeloafing.com/2001-09-26/news_brief2.html
http://www.sovo.com/2003/8-22/news/localnews/sexstore.cfm
http://www.ocgnews.com/article.asp?id=2678
http://www.thexmasters.com/modules.php?name=News&file=print&sid=19

http://template.ajc.com/thursday/content/epaper/editions/thursday/gwinnett_f32768f4d666a1370098.html

The guy also fancies himself as an actor ( ROTFL ) :
http://www.johnjcornetta.com/
Talk about delusions of grandeur!

More fun:
http://www.loveshackonline.com/
http://www.xcitementatlanta.com/ (Cornetta's high class magazine LOL )
http://www.cornettafamily.com/

---
Keep it up, John! We need the entertainment.

Message has been deleted

Webmaster Chronicprostatitis.com

Jun 25, 2004, 2:18:52 PM6/25/04
"Makaveli" <makavel...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Mark,
> I think your a really smart guy. I think you know a lot more about
> this than many of the ppl that post. I think your intentions and heart
> is in the right place, however, you do not always do a good job of
> helping ppl with information. You make ppl feel stupid sometimes, and
> making fun of them on a public forum does not make you look good
> either. Especially if your trying to be a leader.

I'm not trying to be a leader, and some people are impossible to please.
Others imply /have to/ be banned because they, like you, simply will
not read guidelines and follow protocol.

> If your only supporting non-bacterial prostatitis, then say so, and
> everyone who has the bacterial will not visit your site. But there are
> ppl who have the bacterial prostatitis.

Here you give a perfect example of not reading guidelines and following
protocol.

Our website CLEARLY STATES that, and I quote:

Q: May I post my thoughts on CP being an active infection?

A: Many hypotheses have been formulated in attempts to explain the cause
of CPPS/PM. This forum welcomes discussion of all of them, except for
the hypothesis that CPPS is an active infection, which has been
disproved by recent research.

So please, if you would like to discuss bacteria, fungi, STDs, etc., go
to this newsgroup: sci.med.prostate.prostatitis . Everyone else, welcome
to our forum!

Basic info about bacteria:
http://www.chronicpelvicpain.us/viewtopic.php?t=1095

Message has been deleted

Webmaster Chronicprostatitis.com

Jun 25, 2004, 8:51:07 PM6/25/04

> From what I have read have NOT discounted CPPS
> being caused by an infection. What about the 5-10% you were talking
> about. It still exists. Truth is, there are a variety of causes and
> not everyone has the same problem.

Yes, the 5-10% exists, but because of the dynamics of the debate over
the last 20 years, this 5% has come to dominate the debate to the
detriment of all other sufferers. Those who have testable and persistent
low-grade infections are not highly symptomatic usually, do not usually
have their lives ruined by pain, and deserve much less of our sympathy
and attention than the true PELVIC PAIN patients. For that reason we
say: stay on this newsgroup if you want to jabber about bacteria.

> I would like discuss it all. Those who have bacteria as their problem,
> I would like to share what I learned with them. Those whose problem is
> not bacteria, I would like to try to help them with what I know too.
> So , if we dont rant about infections can we get back in?

Yes. I have unbanned you. But please keep your bug-talk on this group.

warbucks13477

Jun 25, 2004, 9:24:00 PM6/25/04
If it is shown that my prostate is causing the problem then it will be
removed, that does not bother me. However I will have it removed
laproscopically similarly to the procedure advocated by Dr Konrad:
http://krongrad-urology.com/pdf/lrp_technical_manual.pdf

hope this helps,

tom
"gothika" <Vamp...@nettaxi.com> wrote in message

warbucks13477

Jun 25, 2004, 9:52:03 PM6/25/04
Mark to put it midly you are misinformed relative to chronic bacterial
prostatitis patients not feeling pelvic pain. I not only have that but
severe pain in my shoulders, hips, knees and bottoms of my feet. It comes at
irregular intervals depending on the severity of my prostate infection.

tom

"Webmaster Chronicprostatitis.com" <webm...@chronicprostatitis.com> wrote
in message

gothika

Jun 25, 2004, 11:29:05 PM6/25/04

What strikes me is you willingness to accept the arrogant
proclamations of the medical community.
How many times has medical science done an about face, contradicting
their earlier findings completely.
Give it some time, they'll be backpedaling on their latest
proclamations about bacteria not being the cause.

Minds are like parachutes, They only work when open".

Matthew Emme

Jun 27, 2004, 12:43:43 PM6/27/04
On 6/22/04 3:13 PM, in article otadnYL9YPS...@thebiz.net,
"warbucks13477" <war...@borg.com> wrote:

It sounds as if you have been having a bad time and have a complex problem.
My only comment is that taking out a prostate for prostatitis is almost
never ever the right thing to do. This is a big operation that has its own
set of problems. If pain is your main problem make sure that you have seen
a good pain clinic before you go down the road of surgical treatment for
what is for the most part a non-surgical problem

Good luck.

ME

John

Jun 27, 2004, 5:24:18 PM6/27/04
"Webmaster Chronicprostatitis.com" <webm...@chronicprostatitis.com> wrote in message news:<f1575ed816b943cf701...@mygate.mailgate.org>...

Well as you all can see Mark needs no one to make a fool of himself.
Just read his posts full of profanity and threats. Yes John J.
Cornetta is my name, yes I own a string of adult stores, yes I suffer
from this thing. But can you all believe Mark threatened to tell the
world that, and to say I had this horrible condition? Like I care, I
just told you all here. It just shows how far he will go. and that
cpps.com is run by a Nazi Communist ( better Mark)

Thank you for posting my links Mark, it dosen't matter to me. You have
shown your true colors here. Now the world knows. I am not hiding who
I am. I am very proud of everything I have ever done, my family is
behind me 100%. At least I am not hiding like a coward. Just using the
name Mark and registering my sites in South Africa so no one will know
who I am.

The fact remains that your own people are turning against you, people
here and on your own board are growing tired of you, and you act like
your smarter then anyone alive. Your not. I appreciate what you have
done by creating your board, but you have changed as anyone can see by
looking at your fist posts and your most recent.

Also, please do not make people think I was banned for talking " bug
stuff" I beleive many forms of CPPS are not bacteria related. You
booted one guy just for posting a link to another vitamin site that
you didn't get a kick back from. You know so much about me, you say
that you do, I am not hiding anything Mark, pull up my tax return,
last year it was over 5 million, so grow up, tell the truth, learn
from this and move on. Also Mark, if your not on anti depresents, I
would talk to your doctor as it seams you are obsessive in regards to
me. I wish you health and happiness.

John J. Cornetta

A NEW BOARD IS ON THE WAY FOR ALL TO SAY WHAT THEY WANT TO SAY!

Bush the Tush

Jun 27, 2004, 6:36:31 PM6/27/04

[snip self-justifying twaddle]

> A NEW BOARD IS ON THE WAY FOR ALL TO
> SAY WHAT THEY WANT TO SAY!

Put up or shut up, SmutMan! Where's the new board?

MS

Jun 28, 2004, 11:04:42 AM6/28/04
Mr Cornetta, you seem to be misinformed about a few things:

A "Nazi" is a member of the German fascist party that controlled
Germany from 1933 to 1945. The Nazis were led by Adolph Hitler, who,
in his warped vision, attempted to "purify" the world of Jews, and
ordered his police force to round up his of political opponents, and
detain them without trial in concentration camps. Do you really
understand what kind of comparison you are making when you throw
around such insults? Do you comprehend how foolish you sound to
others who are here to learn about a horrible medical condition they
are suffering from?

A "Communist" is a member of a political party that believes in the
elimination of private property, and a totalitarian system of
government in which the state ensures that economic goods are
distributed equitably amongst its population. You think that the
cp.us discussion is controlled by a foreign government? Do you
understand what you are writing? So since you use the word
"communist," somehow you gain credibility? So communists are deciding
whether prostatitis is bacterial or not. Someone disagrees with you
and you label them as a communist?

"Censorship" is an oppressive means that *governments* use to examine
and suppress or eliminate anything considered objectionable.
Governments. Evil dictators censor material they think is
inappropriate for their population to view. Do you think that the US
government is "censoring" your opinions on discussion forums? Do you
believe that the cp.us website is controlled by a government that
doesn't like the content of your posts?

Do understand the comparisons you are making? Do the personal attacks
make you feel better? Are the Nazis, Communists and censors
preventing you from expressing your thoughts about prostatitis on this
usergroup? In fact, you should write a letter to editor of the NY
Times and express your thoughts about prostatitis. They HAVE TO print
your letter, because you are a citizen of the United States and the
first amendment guarantees your right to free speech! If they do not
print your letter-well, it's time to call your attorneys so they can
make the NY Times print your letter because you are so concerned about
all the poor people suffering from chronic pelvic pain syndrome and
they all must get thier antibiotics. Remember, if anyone disagrees
with Cornetta, they are evil...

If you are so passionate about your opinions, you really should start
your own discussion forum. Allow all topics to be posted. DO NOT put
a FAQ or a posting guidelines section. Make it available to ALL
people. Wait a minute! That's what sci.med.prostate.prostatitis is...

MS
cp.us
Moderator