Kathleen...lyme/fungal incompetence, ?'s

jenbo...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2006, 9:05:48 AM4/26/06
Kathleen, in a previous post you note that lyme infection leads to
incompetence to fungal organisms. You know that is my history. My first
tickbite, unknown to me, was when I was 21, spending the summer at
Yale, and reading in a wooded backyard every day. Got a weird rash, and
that fall had an "allergic reaction" (rash and joint pains) to
erythromycin and then mild joint pains for 6 months, and then typical
lyme episodic problems, knee, bladder etc. But I also became extremely
susceptible to fungal infections and developed an intractable candida
problem that drugs could only suppress. I'm also allergic to
molds/fungi by genetic constitution.

2nd bite, 6 years ago, much worse, because it had babesia too. Babesia
is a baddie but I think I offset most of its downstream effects with
hbot.

In any case, other patients with lyme seem to, for instance, get
pneumonias, or frequent strep infections, etc. Is the fungal
incompetence specifically linked to lyme, or must you be genetically
vulnerable for that to manifest, and otherwise would you manifest
incompetence to other specific organisms depending on your genetics.
Strep impairs dpp4 enzyme. Also, is it possible fungal organisms were
also included in the tick vector when bioweaponized, that's something
nobody has ever wondered about. We know burgdorfer found six organisms
including microfilarial worms back when he identified b. burgdorferi,
but he only identified that one publicly as the main pathogen.

Some lymies do better on vermifuges, feel great...who knows if filarial
infections are part of the syndrome and nobody has yet addressed. Has
anybody here tried imervectin? Just curious. I don't like drugs myself.

TIA. And the typical newsgroup assholes who are going to weigh in
telling me not to ask Kathleen, I don't care what you think because
she's smart.

Kathleen

Apr 26, 2006, 9:59:41 AM4/26/06

jenbo...@gmail.com wrote:
> Kathleen, in a previous post you note that lyme infection leads to
> incompetence to fungal organisms. You know that is my history. My first
> tickbite, unknown to me, was when I was 21, spending the summer at
> Yale, and reading in a wooded backyard every day. Got a weird rash, and
> that fall had an "allergic reaction" (rash and joint pains) to
> erythromycin and then mild joint pains for 6 months, and then typical
> lyme episodic problems, knee, bladder etc. But I also became extremely
> susceptible to fungal infections and developed an intractable candida
> problem that drugs could only suppress. I'm also allergic to
> molds/fungi by genetic constitution.
>
> 2nd bite, 6 years ago, much worse, because it had babesia too. Babesia
> is a baddie but I think I offset most of its downstream effects with
> hbot.
>
> In any case, other patients with lyme seem to, for instance, get
> pneumonias, or frequent strep infections, etc. Is the fungal
> incompetence specifically linked to lyme, or must you be genetically
> vulnerable for that to manifest, and otherwise would you manifest
> incompetence to other specific organisms depending on your genetics.

It appears to be a little of both and we can't/aren't allowed to know
which contributes to what degree.

UCONN's Justin Rafolf found that people who are exposed to chronically
shed lipoproteins, like those from mycos (fungi, like leprosy and
pneumonia)
and the Lyme lipoproteins (which are fungal in origin) have a condition
where
they become TOLERIZED to these, and the HLA molecules downregulate,
Or, we no longer make antibodies to them.

That means, when you come across a new fungal lipoprotein, you will
have an inadequate immune response. Mycoplasmas are intracellular
and screw up red cell function, probably rendering people weakened from
the hijacking of hemoglobin.

Mark Klempner found that people who have more severe forms of
Lyme, leprosy, MS, Lupus, narcolepsy, etc, have the same genetic
background- HLA-DQB1 *0602.

It appears that we haven't the information as regards the relatedness
of
these two mechanisms. If DQB1*0602 is associated with immune
incompetence
independent from the tolerization, we know that that incompetence is
associated with HLA kinetics.

In other words, people with Steere's haplotype, bind more tightly,
OspA, make too many antibodies, and more recently we learned from
Bridgette Huber, that OspA is a superantigen for these people.

That means TOXIN, and it means that OspA "BINDS" the HLA molecule,
rather than simple presents it.

If you look at the second video I made, I tried to demonstrate all
this.

http://actionlyme.org/CLINTON_CONF_II_MARKERS_OF_DISEASE.wmv

We don't know if the TLR-HLA Antigen presenting molecules
downregulation described by Justin Radolf happens independently
of HLA.

> Strep impairs dpp4 enzyme. Also, is it possible fungal organisms were
> also included in the tick vector when bioweaponized, that's something
> nobody has ever wondered about.

We did. Since Plum Island has always worked with mycoplasmas
and borrelia. Bb acquired fungal/mycoplasmal lipoproteins, somehow.

We know burgdorfer found six organisms
> including microfilarial worms back when he identified b. burgdorferi,
> but he only identified that one publicly as the main pathogen.
>
> Some lymies do better on vermifuges, feel great...who knows if filarial
> infections are part of the syndrome and nobody has yet addressed. Has
> anybody here tried imervectin?

Lisa's kids did better on something like that. We don't know what
people are infected with, and we are not allowed to know because
of the biopweapons potential in vector borne diseases.

That's why Mark Klempner was made the head of the CDC bioweapons
lab in Boston.

> Just curious. I don't like drugs myself.

Me neither. Never did. And I worked for BigPharma.
I could not give a shit about "pills." To me that is a behavior
that is too wussified for words. At least that's how I felt
before I got Lyme.

I dislike people who associate their self-centered dramas with their
pills. I've seen too much of it. "Oh poor me. I'm sick or in pain.
I need to take a pill." Some people do that only when they have
an audience.

Or, the reverse: You could be sitting there with a totally spitting
Lyme headache, and you have to sit there and listen to someone
who has known you for years, talk about a new pain or ailment
as if the whole world could possibly come to an end.

It's like they've never heard you say, "My HEAD HAS NEVER
STOPPED KILLING ME, ever since I got this disease, and that's just
my head."

Ya know. You just want to kick them out the house or
hang up the phone. You can feel your chest tighten. "You
son of a bitch, you never heard me, but when you have a single
minor boo-boo, ya gotta torture me for 2 hours with the details..."

That's what I hate.

> TIA. And the typical newsgroup assholes who are going to weigh in
> telling me not to ask Kathleen, I don't care what you think because
> she's smart.

Thank you kindly. I try to help people because no one should
be this miserable, and it is incompetent of the people who got
better, not to help those who come along behind them.

Negligent.

I hope you can watch the videos, because whatever you miss
you can always replay it and/or take notes.

http://actionlyme.org

All parents of kids who have Lyme should watch these because
it would otherwise be negligent of them to listen to Yale fraudsters
on these very serious Lyme matters.

Kathleen

lipanz

Apr 26, 2006, 10:08:08 PM4/26/06
In reference to the two articles one from jenbooks13 & Kathleen. You
are both absolutely correct.

UCONN's Justin Rafolf found that people who are exposed to chronically
shed lipoproteins, like those from mycos (fungi, like leprosy and
pneumonia)
and the Lyme lipoproteins (which are fungal in origin) have a condition

where
they become TOLERIZED to these, and the HLA molecules downregulate,
Or, we no longer make antibodies to them.

That means, when you come across a new fungal lipoprotein, you will
have an inadequate immune response. Mycoplasmas are intracellular
and screw up red cell function, probably rendering people weakened from

the hijacking of hemoglobin.

Yes, I have seen it with the outcome of death, sepsis etc. The
situation was another illness involved which surgury involved & the
lyme which was part of the situation was completely ignored.
Practically all the infections which were many were gram negative,
fungal long rods etc. Practically all of it was gram negative most
likely toxins also.
Plus a lot of hospital acquired infections as in this situation also
they were low in IGG immunoglobin most likely from chronic infection.
And that was never supplemented. One horrible sinful nightmare. Plus a
normochromic/normocytic anemia. (misspelled) with a low hemoglobin.
Also that is why some with borrelia develop different types of anemia.
Remember the article in the Journal of Spirochetal & Tick Diseases
where they did a bone marrow biopsy with some patients who developed
various types of anemia & found the borrelia by PCR in bone marrow.
Some of these patients were also negative by blood tests.
Dr. Tilton was involved in the study. It was done at MDL lab in NJ. I
guess BBI lab in Boston I believe is no more. They were I think one of
the best labs for Lyme testing (most sensitive) altho there is no gold
stained test.
Kathleen, yes you are extremly intelligent in medical field. I imaginve
also you have been under a lot of stress.
That's why all those so & sos hate you. I encountered with hospital
drs. curtness, mean, abrupt conditions from drs. in hospital (someone
very close to me was in) as soon as they detected I knew too much.
they wouldn't tell me anything. And then in the records they make out
like one is nuts.
It was like pulling teeth to get information & when they did they were
smart aleckey & curt. One wouldn't believe but no use going into it.
About the time a little after you had your site out I myself thought
possibley someone had hyjacked or whatever it is called spyware to you
site as everytime I went on it my computer would go whammy & just kept
downloading & downloading etc. Something odd. I also think someone has
hyjacked Art Dougherty's site as all those goofy pops up come & one
can't get rid of them. Also one couldn't send thru mail a hyperlink
from his site as it would come back saying it had a virus???

jenbo...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2006, 12:55:37 PM4/27/06
Thank you Kathleen. I really appreciate it and the picture starts to
cohere for me, the biological picture and my own clinical
picture/history.