Sweeg's Near-SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION-Experience

Mort Zuckerman

Jun 20, 2008, 2:49:55 AM6/20/08
To: zerh...@od.nih.gov, Spin...@yahoogroups.com,
Cc: fra...@ucia.gov, dr-ahma...@president.ir,
eugener...@washpost.com, hor...@courant.com,
bmi...@newstimes.com, tr...@hotmail.com, rast...@aol.com,
billc...@gmail.com, thomas...@usdoj.gov, amcg...@rms-law.com,
rjmu...@aol.com, paulcrai...@yahoo.com,
sidney_b...@yahoo.com, criminal...@usdoj.gov,
karla.d...@usdoj.gov, christophe...@usdoj.gov

Subject: "Wormser - a dangerous moron"

Date: Jun 20, 2008 2:41 AM

Yeah-No (answering the CRISP query, below)

It was a false claim by Yale to state that "LYMErix disinfected
ticks."
In this next report by Yale, they use immunofluorescing antibodies
against OspA
and flagellin, rather than a DNA method to determine whether or not
LYMErix
prevented Lyme:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1608951?ordinalpos=47&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum
We know Yale knows which DNA to use to detect spirochetes, because
Fikrig and Flavell own the burgdorferi flagellin DNA patent:
http://www.actionlyme.org/THE_CENTRAL_LYME_RICO_PATENTS.htm

Here is why that report is RESEARCH FRAUD, or THE CLASSIC "BOGUS
ARTICLE":

1) Antibodies that bind OspA would make OspA unavailable for binding
tick tissue, if the OspA antibodies without complement really could
kill
spirochetes. If OspA is bound by antibodies, they then would be
washed
away in the washing step.

2) flagellin is internal and does not bind antibodies, or rather, the
other way around.

So, None of Yale's 3 claims about LYMErix were true. A) LYMErix did
not
prevent Lyme, B) LYMErix did not disinfected ticks, and LYMErix did
not
prevent asymptomatic Lyme, which was the crux of my statement to the
FDA.
LYMErix appeared to make asymptomatic cases, symptomatic.

And Here, Fikrig explains how OspA "selects mutants" or "DOES NOT
WORK":
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7729870?ordinalpos=36&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

And here is Alan Barbour in a now-unavailable full text report (good
thing
I printed out a hard copy while it was still available free full-text
online)
reporting that "NO VACCINES WILL EVER WORK because LYME IS RELAPSING
FEVER
and
the nature of the relapse is that antibodies (vaccines) don't work,
other than
to SELECT MUTANTS":
http://www.actionlyme.org/BARBOUR_MUTANTS_1992.htm
(KINDLY TAKE A COPY OF THAT REPORT FOR YOURSELF)

AND SO, it has been known for 16+ years that there can never be a
vaccine
against Lyme Disease (Relapsing Fever) and that the only thing we
could
have done about this pandemic was to get rid of the deer.

For this fiasco, and the inhibition of the facts, we can thank
Edward McSweegan and Durland Fish who harassed Lyme victims such
as myself for years, and is clearly totally obsessed with me:
http://www.actionlyme.org/HOW_RICO_WILL_BE_CHARGED.htm
after he was totally obsessed with Karen Forschner, and stalks
and harasses all Lyme victims, as he clearly reveals on his new
website that he is not supposed to have, according to the NIH (who
really does not give a shit and are a bigger collection of morons
than even the FDA).

This fact - the fact that we can never have a vaccine against Lyme
Borreliosis (or ANY Borreliosis) - we were not told, because these
IDSA/ALDF assholes wanted to profiteer and have never EVER been
interested in patient well-being.

We have never seen an instance where Gary Wormser was interested
in treating anyone for anything. In fact, in 1992, he demonstrated
which primers are the right ones to use when he discovered that
antibiotic treatment of tick bite failed in 2/9 cases:
http://www.actionlyme.org/HOW_RICO_WILL_BE_CHARGED.htm

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/picrender.fcgi?artid=270592&blobtype=pdf
See Table 2 for the outcomes of tick bite treatment and see
Figure 1 for Wormser's demonstration of his knowledge of which
are the correct primers to be using to detect Borrelia.

This technique, using the proper DNA, was never again used
in any treatment outcomes. Recall that Klempner never reported
which primers he used in his study, and when I corresponded with
him, he refused to answer that question:
http://www.actionlyme.org/KLEMPNER.htm

It was a very, very stupid idea, to try to have a vaccine for
Relapsing Fever. People like Gary Wormser and Edward McSweegan,
if they ever really understood what Relapsing Fever actually was,
ended up creating a great national security risk on 3 fronts:
1) the pandemic itself
2) the international loss of respect for American scientists (see
the Czech Republic's comments here):
http://www.actionlyme.org/CRYMEDISEASE_CHP3_B.htm
and
3) due to all the harassment, that opened up the bioweapons can
of wormsers, because that led us to stalk Mark Klempner with
a tape recorder:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPn_T9qy4C0&mode=related&search=/
and dig up all the other bioweaponeering Plum Island dirt:
http://www.actionlyme.org/BIOWEAPONEERS_CORIXA_YALE_TLRS.htm

Think about it. They should have just allowed us to be
treated. Then the whole world would have found out maybe
20 years later about what went on on Plum Island and the fact
that Durland Fish still conducts vector-pathogen competence
studies there.

No matter how you look at it, this was the biggest fiasco
in American Medical History and it was laughably *STUPID.*

It's too funny for words that Sweeg thinks he's an insider
bioweaponeer. He's the one who taught us about Unit 731
and gave us all our important leads. Whenever I posted a sensitive
fact about Lyme or OspA to the newsgroup, Sweeg would go nutso.

That NUTSO response by Sweeg would tell me to follow up on
that lead.

Now, Sweeg rant and raves on his illegal website clearly doing
a do-over of the same. His website is mostly about trashing me....

Hmmm. Maybe there's something on my website that upset him??

ROTFL.

What's that they say about people who keep repeating the same
useless, unsuccessful behavior, despite the same backfiring
outcome??

This guy, who self-alleges to be "awfully damned intelligent," is now
reduced to a private rant on an illegal webpage, libeling sick
people
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_McSweegan
while having the most embarrassing wiki page of any American
scientist in our history, especially since this crime started
with himself in 1986:
http://www.actionlyme.org/GOLDWATER_LETTER.htm

That Barry Goldwater page has been viewed 13,000 times.

In the 33 years since Lyme was discovered by Polly Murray and
Willy Burgdorfer, none among this clique has ever offered an
idea for treatment that exceeded Paul Ehrlich's experiments a
hundred years ago.

"To know syphilis is to know medicine."
http://www.actionlyme.org/IDSA_GREATIMITATOR.htm

Cefriaxone is for brain diseases. How do we even account
for the fact that ceftriaxone is in the IDSA protocol, without
accepting the reality that Lyme is a brain disease?

No one even asks IDSA that question.
Since Dearborn, when Lyme was magically changed into an
autoimmune T cell disease (something Steere has yet to prove)
of the knees, no one has ever said to Allen Steere or anyone
else, "If Lyme is a knee disease, why are you treating it with
ceftriaxone?"

http://www.actionlyme.org/CRYMEDISEASE_CHP3_B.htm

READ ALL OF STEERE'S REPORTS on his HLA:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?Db=pubmed&Cmd=DetailsSearch&Term=steere+AC%5BAuthor%5D+AND+HLA%5BAll+Fields%5D

Because that's why SmithKline was sued in two class actions, and
you can see with your own eyes, that there is no autoimmune
T cell disease.

There is only hypersensitivity or allergy response, something that
goes away on its own, like seasonal allergies, when the offending
antigen is not there.

And as you can see for yourself, Roland Martin was not
able to prove that the Multiple Sclerosis form of Lyme was
an autoimmune T cell disease:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?Db=pubmed&Cmd=DetailsSearch&Term=(martin+r%5BAuthor%5D+OR+martin+r%5BInvestigator%5D)+AND+(%22borrelia%22%5BMeSH+Terms%5D+OR+%22borrelia%22%5BAll+Fields%5D)

So he went home to Germany.

And that's the State of Lyme Science.

We're right back to 1975:
http://www.actionlyme.org/Biology_of_Parasitic_Spirochetes1976.htm

Ya can't help but laugh at how *stupid* these people are.
They blew themselves out of the water with pure viciousness
and the strange concept that people should not be treated
for medical illnesses.

FIXING SICK PEOPLE was never on their agenda, and to this
day they defend the practice of trashing sick people and
their treaters and calling that "expertise."

Note Sweeg's webpage on myself:
http://mysite.verizon.net/emcsweegan/LD.html

Does he mention this comment he made about my FDA presentation
which he witnessed personally? And I was standing right next
to NIH's Dave Dorward, after the hearing, and Dave says, "Hi, Ed"
and Sweeg storms right past Dave without saying a word, upon which
I called him the "UNIBROW!"

??

http://www.actionlyme.org/McSweegan_Stalking_Feb_2001_38a561b9b28962b5.htm

Because after I explained the entire crime to the FDA Vaccine
Committee - with the supporting evidence not scanned in by the
FDA to their website - McSweegan looked like he would spontaneously
combust:
http://www.actionlyme.org/DICKSON_FDA_SUBMISSION_FULL.htm
http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/ac/01/slides/3680s2_11.pdf

Kathleen Dickson