DCF's Jessica Gauvin is guilty of Obstruction of Justice

kathleen

Jan 2, 2006, 9:01:29 AM1/2/06
http://actionlyme.org/LymeFraudShort.htm

How "Lyme disease" - the blood test definition, is scientific fraud.

http://actionlyme.org/USDOJ_COMPLAINT_RICO.htm

Yale autopsy of the baby who died from the congenital Lyme brain
damage.

1) The Lyme criminals know how to detect Lyme disease, the CDC is
complicit in this fraud, there are conflicts of interest, they
deliberately conspired to hide data,

2) The Lyme criminals know we are very sick, because these criminals
themselves discovered the valid markers of disease, Lyme is a permanent
brain infection, as are all borrelioses

3) The "bad guys" tried to discredit Lyme activists, intimidate
Lyme-treating physicians, fraudulently claim that the "bad guys" were
being stalked by Lyme "terrorists" (Steere, Klempner, Gauvin).

4) The Lyme criminals know that LYMErix never worked, and they do not
want Lyme to be detected, because it would then have to be treated, and
the Insurance Industry is complicit in the Lyme crimes.

Conspiracy to commit fraud: Edward McSweegan and Durland Fish
conspire to send the Lyme Foundation "a bogus article."

Not reporting adverse events in the vaccine trial:
http://www.whale.to/m/lymerix8.html "Big Pharma Takes on the Wrong
Little Osp" - 2001 FDA meeting as a result of adverse events not
reported to the FDA and SmithKline.

Lewis Bull: Vijay Sikand blows him off as regards adverse events to
LymeRIX.

Myself giving an explainer to the FDA on how LymeRIX wasn't qualified
with a valid standard, was not shown to be a vaccine, and no one agreed
with Steere's standard
http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/ac/01/slides/3680s2_11.pdf

The CDC's first Lyme test: Changing and expanding IgM and IgG
antibodies is indicative of ongoing infection: PubMed ID 3531237, by
Allen Steere

This becomes the CDC's 1990 Lyme test, the Steere Publication 3531237

Hiding the bad data: The Schoen and Fikrig chapter in Rahn and Evans
In the chapter 9 of this textbook, Schoen and Fikrig recommend not to
do testing on adverse events vaccinees- anticipating them, even before
the vaccine was approved. MOTION TO COMPEL, September 29, 2005

CDC's Complicity in the Lyme FRAUD.

CDC and Gary Wormser have known what DNA primers to use to detect
Borrelia in any human sample, including blood, since 1992, but these
have never yet been used in any human treatment or any other aspect of
the study and detection of Lyme disease:
http://www.pubmedcentral.gov/picrender.fcgi?artid=270592&blobtype=pdf

SmithKline's Yves Lobet has known since knows what DNA primers to use
to find borreliosis- They aren't the Osps, and they especially are not
OspA (LYMErix): 1356932 Borrelia specific flagellin and HSPs

CDC Bullshitting CT AG Richard Blumenthal

1) http://www.hhs.gov/asl/testify/t040129.html First they say
"There is no substitute for sound clinical judgment." -CDC's Paul
Mead to AG Richard Blumenthal

2) Then they say that a positive test for Lyme is required:
http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5405a6.htm

This web page says: "Health-care providers are reminded that a
diagnosis of Lyme disease should be made after evaluation of a
patient's clinical presentation and risk for exposure to infected
ticks, and, if indicated, after the use of validated laboratory tests."

CDC promised AG Richard Blumenthal they would update their website to
reveal that this standard was NOT to be used for diagnostic purposes,
but the CDC did the opposite: They discredited all the other labs, and
said this own standard for testing was "valid," when they knew this to
not be true:

Blumenthal Hearing Transcript::
http://www.cslib.org/attygenl/health/0129lyme.pdf

Blumenthal May '05 Lyme Conference Video:
http://autoimmunityresearch.org/photos/blumenthal.ram

The CDC's World Patents for Borreliosis, demonstrating that they know
there are different forms of this disease, because they used
genetically engineered mice to represent the arthritis-prone and the
neuroborreliosis-prone forms of Lyme disease:

http://v3.espacenet.com/family?DB=EPODOC&IDX=WO9324145&F=8&OREQ=0&textdoc=TRUE

That is, "MHC-restricted" means Major Histocompatibility Complex (or
tissue-type) restricted antibodies.

That is, the CDC knows that some people have arthritis, some will have
neuroborreliosis, and some have the immune incompetent form of the
disease. See the Home Page of this website regarding HLA-DQB1*0602 and
Klempner, and Justin Radolf and toll-like receptors.

What that all means is that this lipoprotein type, OspA, turns off the
antibody response in a known mechanism in some people. The HLA
molecules downregulate, basically.

Klempner said neuroborreliosis patients have a significant
representation in the MS, Lupus, and narcolepsy haplotype (as did
Roland Martin of the NINDS). Then he more recently said there was no
such relationship. YOU DECIDE.

"The CDC is a disgrace. It is a corrupt organization," said Stephen A.
Sheller, a Philadelphia attorney who has sued vaccine makers for what
he says were bad vaccines. "The drug companies have them on their
payroll."

CDC's Lyme test, tested in the field, by Gary Wormser PubMed # 308100

Igenex's Nick Harris saying nearly the same thing:
http://www.igenex.com/labtest.htm

- - - - - - -

Yale's central participation in this huge medical scam:

Yale's 1993, patented test for Lyme, which is early, accurate (17/18),
and specific and therefore the only validated test for Lyme disease:
PubMed # 1894359 (developed in 1991)

Yale's patent for that 94.4% accurate test for Lyme: 5618533 Dec 10,
1993

Yale's LYMErix patent, applied for in Oct 1994, 5747294

Yale explains how LYMErix won't work, for days later, (Oct 11, 1994)
and shouldn't be used on wild mice: 7729870

"Selection pressure" is what relapsing fever borrelia, basically, do.
They change surface components to escape antibody attack.

Later, in 1994, CDC left these IgM antibodies basically out of the
serodiagnostic standard, which is the CDC's clear participation in this
Lyme disease FRAUD.

Yale autopsy of the baby who died from the congenital Lyme brain damage

UN Human Rights Complaint, April, 2003 Yale staff explaining how this
very serious permanent brain and nervous system infection is actually
imaginary.

Lyme physician and Lyme patient harassment.

Stalking Steere (a bunch of baloney).

Stalking Klempner (more baloney)

Stalking Gauvin (more baloney)

The Markers of Illness.

A) They say we are "crazy" and don't have a real disease. That is, the
very same people who determined we have a real illness,via the valid
scientific, objective testing, later said we don't have these valid
markers of disease. In the RI Tick Borne Diseases Management Plan, see
the second half for the markers of disease- and who wrote them or
identified them (Sigal, Klempner, Pachner, Halperin...)

Pathologies Index. Click on the "X" to bring you up to date on whether
or not that marker has been found in that illness.

B) Here is Pam3Cys, which is what is unique about OspA (LymeRIX):
Immune suppression/dysregulation.

Inasmuch as in some people this type of lipoprotein is inflammatory, in
others, it basically shuts off the immune system response to it (we
become tolerized to it).

C) Here is Corixa and SmithKline now joined as one company, creating
allergy vaccines based on what they learned about OspA, represented in
*fungal* antigens like pam3cys/OspA/mycobacterial lipopeptides.:
http://www.corixa.com/default.asp?pid=products

THAT IS, people with chronic Lyme, or post-LymeRIX syndrome are immune
suppressed, particularly as regards mycoplasmal and mycobacterial
infections, but also as regards all infections, because as you can see,
Yale is also now interested in the damage they have done activating
Epstein-Barr:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Yale+and+epstein-Barr+fikrig&btnG=Google+Search

'Which was what Paul Duray noted in 1992 about how lymphocytes of
chronic Lyme patients looked, as explained by Duray in Steve Schutzer's
1992 book, "Lyme disease, Molecular and Immunological Approaches."

Lyme is a borreliosis. That means, it is just one type of many
borrelioses. To verify, use the taxonomy database, and see how many
strains of borrelia have been identified.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?CMD=search&DB=taxonomy

Type in "borrelia"

Click on the word.

See how many strains there are.

See how many strains there are just in California (the
CA-XXX strains).

STARI is a bovine borreliosis.

J Clin Microbiol. 2001 Feb;39(2):494-7.

Lone star tick-infecting borreliae are most closely related to the
agent of bovine borreliosis.

Rich SM, Armstrong PM, Smith RD, Telford SR 3rd.

Division of Infectious Disease, Tufts University School of
Veterinary Medicine, North Grafton, Massachusetts, USA.

Although Borrelia theileri, the agent of bovine borreliosis, was
described at the turn of the century (in 1903), its relationship with
borreliae causing Lyme disease or relapsing fever remains undescribed.
We tested the previously published hypothesis that spirochetes
infecting Lone Star ticks (Amblyomma americanum) may comprise B.
theileri by analyzing the 16S ribosomal DNAs (rDNAs) and flagellin
genes of these spirochetes. B. theileri, the Amblyomma agent, and B.
miyamotoi formed a natural group or clade distinct from but most
closely related to that of the relapsing fever spirochetes. B. theileri
and the Amblyomma agent were 97 and 98% similar at the nucleotide level
within the analyzed portions of the 16S rDNA and the flagellin gene
respectively, suggesting a recent divergence. The agent of bovine
borreliosis might be explored as a surrogate antigen for the
as-yet-uncultivatable Amblyomma agent in studies designed to explore
the etiology of a Lyme disease-like infection associated with Lone Star
ticks.

PMID: 11158095 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Message has been deleted

Yukon King

Jan 2, 2006, 11:34:38 AM1/2/06

kathleen wrote:

NOW leave we Sir Tristram de Liones, and speak we of
Sir Launcelot du Lake, and of Sir Galahad, Sir Launcelot's
son, how he was gotten, and in what manner, as the book
of French rehearseth. Afore the time that Sir Galahad
was gotten or born, there came in an hermit unto King
Arthur upon Whitsunday, as the knights sat at the Table
Round. And when the hermit saw the Siege Perilous, he
asked the king and all the knights why that siege was
void. Sir Arthur and all the knights answered: There
shall never none sit in that siege but one, but if he be
destroyed. Then said the hermit: Wot ye what is he?
Nay, said Arthur and all the knights, we wot not who is
he that shall sit therein. Then wot I, said the hermit,
for he that shall sit there is unborn and ungotten, and
this same year he shall be gotten that shall sit there in
that Siege Perilous, and he shall win the Sangreal. When
this hermit had made this mention he departed from the
court of King Arthur.

And then after this feast Sir Launcelot rode on his
adventure, till on a time by adventure he passed over the
pont of Corbin; and there he saw the fairest tower that ever
he saw, and there-under was a fair town full of people; and
all the people, men and women, cried at once: Welcome,
Sir Launcelot du Lake, the flower of all knighthood,
for by thee all we shall be holpen out of danger. What
mean ye, said Sir Launcelot, that ye cry so upon me?
Ah, fair knight, said they all, here is within this tower a
dolorous lady that hath been there in pains many winters
and days, for ever she boileth in scalding water; and but
late, said all the people, Sir Gawaine was here and he
might not help her, and so he left her in pain. So may
I, said Sir Launcelot, leave her in pain as well as Sir
Gawaine did. Nay, said the people, we know well that
it is Sir Launcelot that shall deliver her. Well, said
Launcelot, then shew me what I shall do.

Then they brought Sir Launcelot into the tower; and
when he came to the chamber thereas this lady was, the
doors of iron unlocked and unbolted. And so Sir Launcelot
went into the chamber that was as hot as any stew.
And there Sir Launcelot took the fairest lady by the hand
that ever he saw, and she was naked as a needle; and by
enchantment Queen Morgan le Fay and the Queen of
Northgalis had put her there in that pains, because she
was called the fairest lady of that country; and there she
had been five years, and never might she be delivered out
of her great pains unto the time the best knight of the
world had taken her by the hand. Then the people
brought her clothes. And when she was arrayed, Sir
Launcelot thought she was the fairest lady of the world,
but if it were Queen Guenever.

Then this lady said to Sir Launcelot: Sir, if it please
you will ye go with me hereby into a chapel that we may
give loving and thanking unto God? Madam, said Sir
Launcelot, come on with me, I will go with you. So
when they came there and gave thankings to God all the
people, both learned and lewd, gave thankings unto God
and him, and said: Sir knight, since ye have delivered
this lady, ye shall deliver us from a serpent there is here
in a tomb. Then Sir Launcelot took his shield and said:
Bring me thither, and what I may do unto the pleasure
of God and you I will do. So when Sir Launcelot came
thither he saw written upon the tomb letters of gold that
said thus: Here shall come a leopard of king's blood, and
he shall slay this serpent, and this leopard shall engender
a lion in this foreign country, the which lion shall pass all
other knights. So then Sir Launcelot lift up the tomb,
and there came out an horrible and a fiendly dragon,
spitting fire out of his mouth. Then Sir Launcelot drew
his sword and fought with the dragon long, and at the
last with great pain Sir Launcelot slew that dragon.
Therewithal came King Pelles, the good and noble knight,
and saluted Sir Launcelot, and he him again. Fair knight,
said the king, what is your name? I require you of your
knighthood tell me!

kathleen

Jan 2, 2006, 1:40:18 PM1/2/06
Just keep reading the explainer

This guy doesn't want you to know about the Lyme fraud
and he posts foul and disgusting attacks.
Kathleen

http://actionlyme.org/LymeFraudShort.htm

http://actionlyme.org/USDOJ_COMPLAINT_RICO.htm

http://v3.espacenet.com/family?DB=EPODOC&IDX=WO9324145&F=8&OREQ=0&tex...

Stalking Klempner (more baloney)

Stalking Gauvin (more baloney)

The Markers of Illness.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Yale+and+epstein-Barr+fikrig&btn...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?CMD=search&DB=taxonomy

Type in "borrelia"

Click on the word.

Mockingbird

Jan 2, 2006, 1:46:26 PM1/2/06

kathleen wrote:
> Just keep reading the explainer

LOL Yeah it explains what a freaking obsessional lunatic you are!

> This guy doesn't want you to know about the Lyme fraud
> and he posts foul and disgusting attacks.
> Kathleen

The foul and disgusting attacks are posted by YOU towards Jessica
Gauvin and about a thousand other GOOD folks.

You have NO RIGHT to defame their good names. Of course YOUR NAME IS
MUD as a convicted felon monster mom child abuser stalker fugitive
lunatic fraud LIAR nazi lover holocaust denier whacko conspiracy
theorist paranoid schizophrenic psychotic anti social personality
disordered deviant sociopathic thief terrorist!!!

Go fuck yourself kathLOON.

kathleen

Jan 2, 2006, 1:48:40 PM1/2/06

Mockingbird

Jan 2, 2006, 2:22:47 PM1/2/06
kathLOON you are a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR MONSTER MOM TERRORIST FELON THIEF
FAKE FRAUD POSER LUNATIC PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIC MONSTER MOM CHILD
ABUSER STALKER FELON