Antibiotics Okay for Pigs, but Not Cattle and Other "Talking Animals"

Kathleen

Dec 29, 2010, 11:15:17 AM12/29/10
To: pcal...@tribune.com, dwh...@forbes.com,
Cc: fra...@ucia.gov, dr-ahma...@president.ir,

Subject: Antibiotics Okay for Pigs, but Not Cattle and Other "Talking
Animals"

Date: Dec 29, 2010 11:13 AM

ARTICLE BELOW, JOHNS HOPKINS
on Pigs-And-Talking-Animal-Treatments
===================================

Okay, we got that.

Gentiles, being no more than cattle
or talking animals:
"Pupils in some of the most religious schools, Mr Rachlevsky pointed
out, are taught that Jews sit above nature, which comprises four
categories: “inanimate”, “vegetable”, “animal” and “speakers” -- or
non-Jews, who are considered no more than talking animals."
http://www.countercurrents.org/cook091210.htm
should not be given antibiotics,
but pigs, the regular animals,
that's okay.

We Gentiles are "talking animals," and the
Israeli Lyme crooks are, scientifically, women:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/12/conservatives-fear-center-brain/
'Candidates for the anti-hysteria drug, Lyrica:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.diseases.lyme/browse_thread/thread/8b5536fc730b3dbc?hl=en#

The Talmud on the Israeli Lyme Cryminals
Who Are also Women (by scientific definition,
now, as demonstrated):

"Although Moses commanded that if a woman have intercourse with a
beast, both should be killed (Leviticus 20:16), and that a priest must
not marry a harlot or woman who is profane (Lev. 21:7), the Talmud
teaches that "unnatural intercourse does not cause a woman to be
forbidden to marry a High Priest," since then "you will find no woman
eligible … ." (See Exhibit 157, from the Talmud book of Yebamoth,
Folios 59a-59b)"
http://www.come-and-hear.com/dilling/chapt05.html

I recommend this book, because it
deals with perversion and fear:
http://www.teotwawkii.com/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=2A6eQO4Wn6w=&tabid=36&mid=407

And psychiatry and perversion and
fear,... all being the same cowardice.

http://www.actionlyme.org

http://www.truthdig.com/eartotheground/item/farm_animals_hog_80_percent_of_us_antibiotics_20101227/

Posted on Dec 27, 2010
Flickr / The Pug Father (CC-BY)

The overuse of antibiotics can lead to drug-resistant superbugs, so
it’s cause for concern to the folks at Johns Hopkins’ Center for a
Livable Future that the vast majority of bug-killing drugs aren’t even
consumed by sick humans.

Center for a Livable Future via Wired:

In accordance with a 2008 amendment to the Animal Drug User Fee
Act, for the first time the FDA released last week an annual amount of
antimicrobial drugs sold and distributed for use in food animals. The
grand total for 2009 is 13.1 million kilograms or 28.8 million pounds.
I found the stories covering this revelation interesting, but they did
not convey the whole picture. It is important to understand how this
amount compares to the total available for people. So, I decided to
find out for myself and contacted the FDA for an estimate of the
volume of antibiotics sold for human use in 2009. This is what a
spokesperson told me:

“Our Office of Surveillance and Epidemiology just finished an
analysis based on IMS Health data. Sales data in kilograms sold for
selected antibacterial drugs were obtained as a surrogate of human
antibacterial drug use in the U.S. market. Approximately 3.3 million
kilograms of antibacterial drugs were sold in year 2009. OSE states
that all data in this analysis have been cleared for public use by IMS
Health, IMS National Sales Perspectives™.”

3.3 million kilograms is a little over 7 million pounds. As far as
I can determine, this is the first time the FDA has made data on
estimates of human usage public. Below is a breakdown of the FDA
numbers prepared by my colleague, Dr. David Love, also from the Johns
Hopkins Center for a Livable Future, which compares the estimated
amounts of human usage with food animal usage.

Read more

KMDickson

‹ Previous | Next › | « Back to Sent
© 2010 EarthLink, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Members and visitors to the EarthLink Web site agree to abide by our
Policies and Agreements
EarthLink Privacy Policy