Bachynsky - ICHT

Woodt...@aol.com

Dec 3, 2008, 9:18:01 PM12/3/08
Nicholas Bachynsky was sentenced today in Miami to 168 months in
prison for his role in the Helvetia/ICHT scam. He has remained in
federal custody in the Miami Detention Center since his arrest in
April 2004. He will most likely serve 7 more years for his crime.

His co-defendant, Rick Anders, pled guilty in May 2008 in exchange for
a 10 year sentence. His other 2 co-defendants both pled guilty years
ago and received 5 years each. Laurence Dean has served his time and
has since been deported to England. Arthur Scheinert began his
sentence a few months ago.

Bachynsky will also have 3 years of supervised release, as well as
$5.85 million in restitution. That is the amount they fleeced from
investors..

For those who are unaware of this man, he was treating lyme patients
in Europe from 2001-2003 with 2,4-dinitrophenol, charging $20,000+ per
treatment. A young American physician died on the second day of
treatment.

Italian authorities have a warrant for his arrest for what they call
"worse than murder." Italy will be waiting for him while he completes
his sentence in the U.S.

Sewer Rat

Dec 4, 2008, 11:39:55 AM12/4/08

Thank you for your report.

You and others might be interested in this:

Bachynsky scam history lesson:
http://www.lymeneteurope.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1284

joshuapa...@gmail.com

May 2, 2014, 12:18:45 PM5/2/14
Would you be able to give me any more info on the "young doctor" who died in this quack's care? I have been researching for years my friend's untimely death due to a malpractice treatment in Italy for what he thought was Lyme's - and am just now finding some answers.