"Vaccination Causes Mutations" - Pediatric Journal

Kathleen

Dec 10, 2010, 7:30:21 PM12/10/10
To: dwh...@forbes.com, ca...@drcarolgoodheart.com,
Cc: fra...@ucia.gov, dr-ahma...@president.ir,
rjmu...@aol.com, paulcrai...@yahoo.com,
criminal...@usdoj.gov, karla.d...@usdoj.gov,
christophe...@usdoj.gov, richar...@yale.edu,
harol...@yale.edu, james.p...@yale.edu, inq...@aldf.com,
ly...@idsociety.org, meganm...@theatlantic.com

Subject: "Vaccination Causes Mutations" - Pediatric Journal

Date: Dec 10, 2010 7:27 PM

There ya go. Jus like I toll-yas:

Be sure not to take the advice of anyone
associated with the United States of the
Corporations, represented by the likes of
The Department of Un-Health and Inhuman
Nonservices (DHHS.gov).

KMDickson
http://www.actionlyme.org

http://www.pediatricsupersite.com/print.aspx?rid=78529
Emergence of dual-resistant influenza viruses poses public health
concern

Increasing antiviral resistance among certain influenza viruses and a
lack of alternative antiviral treatment options have raised public
health concerns, according to data from two new studies published in
the Journal of Infectious Diseases.

Although the spread of influenza strains with resistance to
adamantanes has been well documented, a new CDC report confirms that
resistance to oseltamivir (Tamiflu, Roche) and adamantanes has been on
the rise during the past 3 years.

Larisa V. Gubareva, MD, PhD, and colleagues analyzed 28 seasonal H1N1
viruses from 2008 to 2010 with dual resistance from the United States,
Canada, China, Kenya and Vietnam.

Story continues below↓

Viruses retained susceptibility to only inhaled zanamivir (Relenza,
GlaxoSmithKline). One dual-resistant virus of the 1,753 tested was
collected during the 2007-2008 influenza season, 21 dual-resistant
viruses of the 1,426 tested were from 2008-2009 and 7 of 25 were from
2009-2010 — reflecting an increase from 0.06% to 1.5% to 28%,
respectively.

This analysis demonstrates that additional antiviral resistance can
rapidly develop in a previously single-resistant strain as a result of
mutation, drug response or gene exchange with another virus, the
researchers wrote.

“Because only two classes of antiviral agents are approved, the
detection of viruses with resistance to drugs in both classes is
concerning. If circulation of viruses with dual resistance becomes
more widespread among any of the predominant circulating influenza A
viruses, treatment options will be extremely limited. New antiviral
agents and strategies for antiviral therapy are likely to be necessary
in the future,” Gubareva said in a press release.

In another study, Catherine Moore, of the Public Health Wales National
Health Service Trust, and colleagues examined data from an outbreak of
oseltamivir-resistant pandemic H1N1 infection, which was the first
confirmed person-to-person transmission of this dually resistant
strain that occurred in a hematology unit in the United Kingdom.

From Oct. 29 to Nov. 25, 2009, researchers identified 11 cases of the
H1N1 2009 virus in the hematology unit; eight were resistant to
oseltamivir; half of which resulted from direct transmission of the
resistant virus. According to the researchers, immunocompromised
patients were more susceptible to the emergence of oseltamivir-
resistant H1N1 virus on treatment and also transmitted the virus to
others, despite often having no influenza symptoms or having completed
antiviral therapy.

Based on the results of the study, researchers suggest active
screening of patients for oseltamivir-resistant H1N1 viruses and
altering treatment guidelines to include zanamivir, to which the
viruses remained susceptible, rather than oseltamivir in hematology
patients diagnosed with H1N1, as well as patients who are
immunocompromised.

Frederick G. Hayden, MD, of the University of Virginia School of
Medicine, and Menno D. de Jong, MD, of the University of Amsterdam, in
an accompanying editorial, said there was a need for timely monitoring
at community and global levels for variants emerging in nonhuman hosts
and for rapid changes in local antiviral-susceptibility patterns, as
well as creative preventive and therapeutic choices for antiviral-
resistant influenza viruses.

“Intravenous zanamivir, presently, would be the most reasonable
antiviral choice when oseltamivir-resistance is proven or suspected in
seriously ill H1N1 patients,” Hayden and de Jong wrote, adding that
future research should focus on the effectiveness of zanamivir and
combination antiviral therapy in addition to the development of new
antivirals.

For more information:

* Hayden FG. J Infect Dis. 2011;203:6-10.
* Moore C. J Infect Dis. 2011;203:18-24.
* Sheu TG. J Infect Dis. 2011;203:13-17.

Twitter Follow the PediatricSuperSite.com on Twitter.

KMDickson

Gernot Hassenpflug

Dec 11, 2010, 2:26:28 AM12/11/10

Dammit, I read that topic as "Vaccination causes masturbation". But
since I was watching the screen with a wobble and typing with one hand,
it was an understandable mistake.
--
Gernot Hassenpflug
Pentium DualCore E2180 2GHz, Asus P5, 4GiB RAM

Kathleen

Dec 11, 2010, 4:42:52 AM12/11/10
On Dec 11, 2:26 am, Gernot Hassenpflug <aikishu...@gmail.com> wrote:

LOL

Dennis

Dec 12, 2010, 11:15:39 PM12/12/10
Kathleen wrote:

> Subject: "Vaccination Causes Mutations" - Pediatric Journal

Silly girl, everyone knows vaccination causes autism. ;-)

BTW is what we wrote about your drinking some really bad lime juice true?

Ray O'Hara

Dec 13, 2010, 12:33:12 AM12/13/10

"Dennis" <tsalagi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

It's all the drugs mom and dad took in the 60s that is causing autism.

Ray O'Hara

Dec 13, 2010, 12:33:43 AM12/13/10

"Gernot Hassenpflug" <aikis...@gmail.com> wrote in message

that is called a Freudian thought.
you have a dirty mind.

Kathleen

Dec 15, 2010, 6:18:47 AM12/15/10

True:
http://www.actionlyme.org/PLUMSTUPID.htm

Someone was proposing drinking some Lyme in da Cocoanut
but that was sued by Senator Blumenthal.

Kathleen

Dec 15, 2010, 6:19:28 AM12/15/10
On Dec 13, 12:33 am, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Dennis" <tsalagi18NOS...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I am going to be addressing AUTISM and vaccines very
soon in a journal.
http://www.actionlyme.org

Dennis

Dec 16, 2010, 5:44:32 PM12/16/10
Kathleen wrote:

>> Silly girl, everyone knows vaccination causes autism.  ;-)
>>
>> BTW is what we wrote about your drinking some really bad lime juice
>> true?
>
> True:
> http://www.actionlyme.org/PLUMSTUPID.htm
>
> Someone was proposing drinking some Lyme in da Cocoanut
> but that was sued by Senator Blumenthal.

Well, you're cocoanuts fer sure! Hope ya feel betta soon!