Allen Steere and The Lancet on Congenital Lyme and Syphilis (u r gonna die laughing)

Mort Zuckerman

Aug 24, 2011, 12:26:15 PM8/24/11
To: kathleen...@hhs.gov, francis...@nih.hhs.gov,
Cc: fra...@ucia.gov, dr-ahma...@president.ir,
criminal...@usdoj.gov, karla.d...@usdoj.gov,
christophe...@usdoj.gov, richar...@yale.edu,
harol...@yale.edu, james.p...@yale.edu, inq...@aldf.com,
ly...@idsociety.org, meganm...@theatlantic.com

Subject: Allen Steere and The Lancet on Congenital Lyme and Syphilis
(u r gonna die laughing)

Date: Aug 24, 2011 12:23 PM

AUDIO FILE INTERVIEW FROM THE LANCET:

COINCIDENTALLY, the Lancet publishers/editors described "Congenital
Syphilis and stillbirths" being a problem and "costly," and two
minutes later, they have no clue Lyme, too, is a spirochete, has been
compared to Syphilis by the CDC and NIH (and IDSA), and does the same
thing as regards pregnancy, according to Allen Steere and Yale:

http://download.thelancet.com/flatcontentassets/audio/laninf/2011/laninf_september.mp3

And here is Allen Steere describing one of several
autopsies of dead babies and what was found:
http://www.actionlyme.org/Schoen.htm
(The full text is scanned in on ^^^ that
page):

"Maternal-Fetal Transmission of the Lyme Disease
Spirochete, Borrelia burgdorferi"
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4003991

Writes Allen Steere: "The Lyme disease spirochete may also spread
transplacentally to organs of the fetus. The mother in this case
developed Lyme disease during the first trimester of pregnancy;
spirochetes were seen in the spleen, kidney, and bone marrow of the
infant at term."

I don't know what ya'll want to make
of that mental retardation on the part
of Lancet.

I wish there was a fiercer word for
"DUMBSTRUCK!!!"

KMDickson
http://www.actionlyme.org

Lipanj

Aug 25, 2011, 1:33:40 PM8/25/11

I wish there was a fiercer word for
> "DUMBSTRUCK!!!"
>
> KMDicksonhttp://www.actionlyme.org

Kathleen I would not say DUMB struck as THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING--
It is EVIL struck...I would think it is the work of the devil within
them to cause harm and distress to good decent people mostly. What is
going on with this disease is I think the work of the devil within
them....wait till their judgement day...most of them all have evil in
their eyes...the eyes are the windows of the soul so to speak, the
pineal gland in brain right behind eyes - the greeks called it the
window of the soul. Photo of Steere in that article "Stalking
Steere" with his white coat on -he looks like a zombie ghost scull
head.

Plus ego MONEY-payoffs....they know all right what the truth is.
All the old articles by steere , Dattyler, and the rest of the scum
bags have the proper view. Now all of a sudden a complete about
face. I had an old book from way back on the immune system (before I
got the disease) a short piece in there by Dattyler and lyme d. (what
a dumb word -LYME d.)--he had it is a cunning coniver and tricks the
immune system etc. well well what happened since then.

And poor Pat Pepper- what a dirty shame, he told her she was
outright CRAZY when she questioned her having Lyme...I think this is
worse than the that Tusgetee syphilis (misspelled) study....worse.
. Most of them are a bunch of geezers yet still hanging on to their
bull s. Yes DUMB, "dumb like a fox". They know what they are
doing - evil evil sickos...criminals, murderers like I once said if
one of them found a tick on theirself they would stuff theirselves
with loads of antibiotics right then and there and not the el cheapo
doxycycline...More Bull s -doxycycline which is the so called magic
el cheap bullet -everyone does not respond to it...everyone's
situation is different.
By the way that hogwash it takes at least 24 hrs for a tick to be
feeding to transmit the bacteria is also HOGWASH. Some say 48 hrs.
In some cases it is the same as injecting a dirty aids needle in the
person and they get infected.

Mort Zuckerman

Aug 29, 2011, 9:05:54 PM8/29/11

Lipanj

Sep 2, 2011, 1:39:49 AM9/2/11
On Aug 29, 9:05 pm, Mort Zuckerman <morph...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 25, 1:33 pm, Lipanj <lipanzmari...@aol.com> wrote:
>

> It only takes 6 hours.http://www.actionlyme.org/Dissem_after_6_hr_attachment.htm- Hide quoted text -

Hi Kathleen, Just wanted to mention on your redirects to the sites
like above and a few others..they are not working..Just kidding- a
conspiracy.
Also in ref to the time tick has to be attached - the hogwash etc--I
remember on a video tape Dr. B said a friend was hiking in the woods
and came back with bunch of ticks on him - they removed them all ?
properly and he got a horrible case of lyme disease.

Mort Zuckerman

Sep 6, 2011, 1:27:59 PM9/6/11
On Sep 2, 1:39 am, Lipanj <lipanzmari...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Aug 29, 9:05 pm, Mort Zuckerman <morph...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Aug 25, 1:33 pm, Lipanj <lipanzmari...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > It only takes 6 hours.http://www.actionlyme.org/Dissem_after_6_hr_attachment.htm-Hide quoted text -

> Hi Kathleen, Just wanted to mention on your redirects to the sites
> like above and a few others..they are not working..Just kidding- a
> conspiracy.
> Also in ref to the time tick has to be attached - the hogwash etc--I
> remember on a video tape Dr. B said a friend was hiking in the woods
> and came back with bunch of ticks on him - they removed them all ?
> properly and he got a horrible case of lyme disease.

I know. My website has been blocked.

Lipanj

Sep 7, 2011, 10:15:08 PM9/7/11
On Sep 6, 1:27 pm, Mort Zuckerman <morph...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sep 2, 1:39 am, Lipanj <lipanzmari...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > On Aug 29, 9:05 pm, Mort Zuckerman <morph...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Aug 25, 1:33 pm, Lipanj <lipanzmari...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > It only takes 6 hours.http://www.actionlyme.org/Dissem_after_6_hr_attachment.htm-Hidequoted text -

> > Hi Kathleen, Just wanted to mention on your redirects to the sites
> > like above and a few others..they are not working..Just kidding- a
> > conspiracy.
> > Also in ref to the time tick has to be attached - the hogwash etc--I
> > remember on a video tape Dr. B said a friend was hiking in the woods
> > and came back with bunch of ticks on him - they removed them all ?
> > properly and he got a horrible case of lyme disease.
>
> I know.  My website has been blocked.

I'll tell you - the devil at work... Seems like evil wins out these
days. That shows you - they are shaking in their boots a bit....you
speak the truth.

Mort Zuckerman

Sep 12, 2011, 8:12:05 AM9/12/11
On Sep 7, 10:15 pm, Lipanj <lipanzmari...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Sep 6, 1:27 pm, Mort Zuckerman <morph...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Hi Kathleen, Just wanted to mention on your redirects to the sites
> > > like above and a few others..they are not working..Just kidding- a
> > > conspiracy.
> > > Also in ref to the time tick has to be attached - the hogwash etc--I
> > > remember on a video tape Dr. B said a friend was hiking in the woods
> > > and came back with bunch of ticks on him - they removed them all ?
> > > properly and he got a horrible case of lyme disease.
>
> > I know.  My website has been blocked.
>
> I'll tell you - the devil at work...  Seems like evil wins out these
> days. That shows you - they are shaking in their boots a bit....you
> speak the truth.

Yep.

Cowards.