Marine Slams Scumbag Uncle Sam

1 view

Mort Zuckerman

Oct 12, 2009, 6:52:47 AM10/12/09
To: Gp...@aol.com, Durlan...@yale.edu, Aa...@columbia.edu,
Cc: fra...@ucia.gov, dr-ahma...@president.ir,

Subject: Marine Slams Scumbag Uncle Sam

Date: Oct 12, 2009 6:51 AM

ROTFL:
http://free-loops.com/download-free-loop-5611.html

Kathleen M. Dickson
http://www.actionlyme.org
http://www.relapsingfever.org

============================
http://www.salem-news.com/articles/october092009/uncle_cheating_gd_10-9-09.php
Oct-09-2009 01:13printcomments
Has Uncle Sam Strayed? Is He Cheating on Us?
Gordon Duff Salem-News.com

9/11 was not the first and it won't be the last.
Salem-News.com

(CINCINNATI, Ohio) - We make it easy for them. Lying to us is nothing.
Our own government is a pack of philandering cheats, phony attacks,
lying about wars, never a word of truth we can depend on. No matter
what kind of outlandish thing they do, some "commission" covers it up.
We don't need any of their blue ribbon commissions, we need a good
divorce lawyer.

What happens with the delusional "super patriots" in our government go
totally nuts on us as years of odd coincidences is beginning to prove
to even the biggest dullards among us? What happens to keep one of
their conspiracies from blowing up in their faces? First, word leaks
out.

A few weeks later, anyone who says anything is called a "conspiracy
nut." Newspapers can't carry stories once anyone says "conspiracy."
What does it cause? Simple. Give a group total power to do anything
they want, no matter how brutal, how insane.

Make them above the law. Show them that anything can be covered up,
that the press will no longer look into anything and that "national
security" can be used to classify evidence for decades, even centuries
and we have opened the door to barbarism.

Why is there a huge 9/11 conspiracy movement? Another no brainer. It
is no big stretch of the imagination that Bush, Cheney and Rove could
get a pack of rogue CIA/Mossad folks to do anything if the end result
ended up as the war Bush was put in office to start. We've been
between the sheets with these folks for a long time, think about the
USS Liberty.

Why are millions willing to believe Obama wasn't born in the US?
Simple. If a secret group running our government could rig the Bush
elections, blow up the World Trade Center, murder two Kennedys, fill
our streets with drugs and rob the entire planet's financial system,
putting a Muslim from Kenya in the White House would be a piece of
cake.

Where does this leave us? How does a generation of Americans live when
confronted with one inexplicable thing after another, all having the
look of being a bit too convenient and happening at just the right
time.

Many Americans pick up a newspaper or watch TV and as soon as they
hear a rumor about an attack or a story about some threat. As soon as
we see a pentagon fat ass on TV reading about some imaginary boogeyman
on his teleprompter, we know what's coming. It's too bad we set up
phony terrorist attacks to end wars rather than just start them. We
need one right now to get us out of Afghanistan.

Maybe we can arrange one proving that Al Qaeda is in Africa and we can
pack up, leave Afghanistan and Iraq and go there instead. The worst
part of that, even if there is no enemy for us to fight, as in Iraq,
one will show up anyway, just because we are there. Is this always the
plan in the first place?

You can't turn on the TV and head to the cable/satellite channels,
A&E, Military History, Discovery and others without being confronted
by continual assaults on our traditional view of history, many of the
shows carefully outlining how what we have always believed was a
convenient lie meant to shut us up.

Between the ghosts and UFOs, shows like the Secret History of WW2,
which debunks 75% of the accepted histroy of mankind's greatest
conflict, shows us how far government goes and how little newspapers
and historians really know. Somewhere, in basements all over
Washington DC, classified documents that would make a mockery of
everything we hold true sit and collect dust.

How does this make us feel? Its like we are all married to people we
find really aren't going to a job every day but heading off to a motel
somewhere. One day, we follow them and see them coming out with a
mysterious stranger. We confront them. They tell us that we made it
all up.

Every American who chooses to believe the government when they yell
out "conspiracy theory" is like the spouse being lied to. You can keep
quiet and pretend to believe, living a marriage more lie than real or
you can break up your family, maybe lose you home, your kids, because
you can't live a lie.

In some cases, it goes much further, its like we watched the whole
thing through the motel window, hell, it is even as bad as if we kept
a video tape. The Iraq War, the rigged elections, the anthrax
outbreaks, the Sibel Edmonds spying scandal and the financial bailout
are just like this. We have it all, videos, stained sheets, the whole
thing and seem to be enjoying the humiliation.

In this analogy, what are we telling the spouse? Are we saying that
"boys or girls night out" can be sex in the back seat somewhere and we
simply don't care? What are we telling our government? Are we saying
that they can go ahead, kill all of us if they want.

Is this the message we want them to have? If this president is from
Kenya, maybe the next one won't even speak English. Our last one had
the IQ of a chimp but none of the good looks. There is no humiliation
we aren't willing to accept.

Gordon Duff is a Marine combat veteran and a regular contributor to
Veterans Today. He specializes in political and social issues. You can
see a large collection of Gordon's published articles at this link:
VeteransToday.com.

He is an outspoken advocate for veterans and his powerful words have
brought about change. Gordon is a lifelong PTSD sufferer from his war
experiences and he is empathetic to the plight of today's veterans
also suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. We greatly
appreciate the opportunity to feature Gordon's timely and critical
reports on Salem-News.com, a news organization staffed by a number of
veterans, particularly former U.S. Marines.

You can send Gordon Duff an email at this address: Gp...@aol.com

"[Real] scientists are *fiercely* independent. That's the good
news."-- NIH's Top Fool, Anthony Fauci