The Nobels Mean Nothing, Altogether (other than lipstick on a pig)

Mort Zuckerman

Oct 10, 2009, 7:38:59 AM10/10/09
To: Durlan...@yale.edu,Aa...@columbia.edu, gary_w...@nymc.edu,

paulcrai...@yahoo.com, sidney_b...@yahoo.com,
criminal...@usdoj.gov, karla.d...@usdoj.gov,
christophe...@usdoj.gov, richar...@yale.edu,
harol...@yale.edu, james.p...@yale.edu, inq...@aldf.com,
ly...@idsociety.org, meganm...@theatlantic.com,
bob.d...@latimes.com

ARTICLE BELOW
===========================

Well, WHEREAS as I, alone, solved the 100
plus year old riddle of the Great Imitators
http://www.actionlyme.org/CLINTON_CONF_II_MARKERS_OF_DISEASE.wmv
(2006, but also, 2003, in my complaint to
Lord Earl Howe before my children were
kidnapped:
http://www.actionlyme.org/HOWE_BBC_SCIENCE_EVIDENCE.htm
http://www.actionlyme.org/Pam3Cys_Version15.htm
and I, alone, explained the entire "Lyme
Disease" crime to the FDA Vaccine Committee,
http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/ac/01/slides/3680s2_11.pdf
in Jan 2001, and I alone filed a USDOJ RICO
http://www.actionlyme.org/USDOJ_COMPLAINT_RICO.htm
complaint against Yale over "Lyme Disease" in July
2003, and I, alone, filed a RICO complaint against
the American Psychiatric Association (claiming
that it was not a medical science, and that
the actual medical science proved that ALL
http://www.actionlyme.org/BRAINDAMAGE.htm
psychotropics are brain damaging- again, in Jan
2004), but I, alone, was falsely accused of being
a terrorist, thrown in jail for 8 months,
***forced to plead guilty to being a "Unabomber
Chemist" upon the threat of permanent
http://www.actionlyme.org/GAUVIN_DEATH_PENALTY.htm
(Obvious false arrest ^^^
(Obvious malpractice:
http://www.actionlyme.org/Schoen.htm
http://www.actionlyme.org/PHILLIPS_JE_PERVERT.htm
)
institutionalization with the intention of
destroying my brain - just like the Soviets
did and the Chinese do now - *** and I, alone, in
in all the history of America, am the only
person to have my First Amendment Rights removed
by "court" order for two years, for being RIGHT
ABOUT EVERYTHING, who the hell cares what the
Nobelers' think?

The Nobels are totally unremarkable. Not
only does America have no scientists or
integrity, we don't have any men - males -
with any balls. What it takes to admit
you were wrong, also, is courage.

See. Look around. None of it, despite
OspA's immunosuppressive qualities, now
being so actionable, it could be the New
Stem Cells, too:
http://www.actionlyme.org/Pam3Cys_Version15.htm
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?Db=pubmed&Cmd=DetailsSearch&Term=19661221
(The Nerve/Axon ^^^ Regenerative Properties of
LYMErix)

So, ya'll need to think about it: For over
100 years we had a disease that caused
http://www.actionlyme.org/CHP_9_IDSA_REVIEWS.htm
several other diseases, and nobody besides
me could figure that out? Nobody else
was screaming that the Tuberculosis vaccines
failed in the exact same way the Lyme vaccines
failed?
http://www.actionlyme.org/FUNGAL_VACCINES.htm

In the summer of 2008, the head of NIAID
was saying, "We should take a look at what
HIV gp120 is?"

THE *HEAD* OF NIAID?

http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/full/359/9/888
"Determining the structure of the trimeric form of the envelope
protein is currently a research priority and is expected to yield
additional insights."

Get it?

The Nobels mean nothing. They're lipstick
on a pig.

Kathleen M. Dickson
http://www.actionlyme.org
http://www.relapsingfever.org
http://original.antiwar.com/roberts/2009/10/09/the-nobel-war-prize/

The Nobel War Prize
by Paul Craig Roberts, October 10, 2009
Email This | Print This | Share This | Comment | Antiwar Forum

It took 25 years longer than George Orwell thought for the slogans of
1984 to become reality.

"War Is Peace," "Freedom Is Slavery," "Ignorance Is Strength."

I would add, "Lie Is Truth."

The Nobel Committee has awarded the 2009 Peace Prize to President
Obama, the person who started a new war in Pakistan, upped the war in
Afghanistan, and continues to threaten Iran with attack unless Iran
does what the US government demands and relinquishes its rights as a
signatory to the non-proliferation treaty.

The Nobel committee chairman, Thorbjørn Jagland said, "Only very
rarely has a person to the same extent as Obama captured the world’s
attention and given its people hope for a better future."

Obama, the committee gushed, has created "a new climate in
international politics."

Tell that to the 2 million displaced Pakistanis and the unknown
numbers of dead ones that Obama has racked up in his few months in
office. Tell that to the Afghans where civilian deaths continue to
mount as Obama’s "war of necessity" drones on indeterminably.

No Bush policy has changed. Iraq is still occupied. The Guantánamo
torture prison is still functioning. Rendition and assassinations are
still occurring. Spying on Americans without warrants is still the
order of the day. Civil liberties are continuing to be violated in the
name of Oceania’s "war on terror."

Apparently, the Nobel committee is suffering from the delusion that,
being a minority, Obama is going to put a stop to Western hegemony
over darker-skinned peoples.

The non-cynical can say that the Nobel committee is seizing on Obama’s
rhetoric to lock him into the pursuit of peace instead of war. We can
all hope that it works. But the more likely result is that the award
has made "War Is Peace" the reality.

Obama has done nothing to hold the criminal Bush regime to account,
and the Obama administration has bribed and threatened the Palestinian
Authority to go along with the US/Israeli plan to deep-six the UN’s
Goldstone Report on Israeli war crimes committed during Israel’s
inhuman military attack on the defenseless civilian population in the
Gaza Ghetto.

The US Ministry of Truth is delivering the Obama administration’s
propaganda that Iran only notified the IAEA of its "secret" new
nuclear facility because Iran discovered that US intelligence had
discovered the "secret" facility. This propaganda is designed to
undercut the fact of Iran’s compliance with the Safeguards Agreement
and to continue the momentum for a military attack on Iran.

The Nobel committee has placed all its hopes on a bit of skin color.

"War Is Peace" is now the position of the formerly antiwar
organization, Code Pink. Code Pink has decided that women’s rights are
worth a war in Afghanistan.

When justifications for war become almost endless — oil, hegemony,
women’s rights, democracy, revenge for 9/11, denying bases to al-
Qaeda, and protecting against terrorists — war becomes the path to
peace.

The Nobel committee has bestowed the prestige of its Peace Prize on
Newspeak and Doublethink.

"[Real] scientists are *fiercely* independent. That's the good
news."-- NIH's Top Fool, Anthony Fauci