Unexceptional Israelis (Raimondo, AntiWar)

Mort Zuckerman

Oct 5, 2009, 7:12:01 AM10/5/09
To: Durlan...@yale.edu, Aa...@columbia.edu, gary_w...@nymc.edu,
Cc: fra...@ucia.gov, dr-ahma...@president.ir,
harol...@yale.edu, james.p...@yale.edu, inq...@aldf.com,
ly...@idsociety.org, meganm...@theatlantic.com,
bob.d...@latimes.com

Subject: Unexceptional Israelis (Raimondo, AntiWar)

Date: Oct 5, 2009 7:07 AM

ARTICLE BELOW
==================

Well, I don't find anything exceptional
about Israelis. They steal nuclear weapons
secrets from the USA (Sibel Edmonds on Marc
Grossman, Rochard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz,
Douglas Feith), and infiltrate our universities
for this purpose, they created the OspA-"Lyme
Disease" fiasco that screwed up scientific
research in EVERY DISEASE for 15 years by
lying about the outcome of OspA for the
http://www.actionlyme.org/Pam3Cys_Version15.htm
intended monopoly on grants (free venture
capital from the US taxpayers, who then have
to suffer the crime we pay these Israelis
commit).

This Israeli Lyme cabal (Steere, Schoen,
Shapiro, Weinstein, Barbour, Halperin, Sigal,
Wormser, Fish, Poretz, Blaser, Nadelman,
Nowakowski, Feder, Zemel, Klempner...)
*lost* all their grants over the past two
years; well over a $billion.

They're now international scientific fools
and scientists elsewhere are actually APPLYING
the technology of Pam3Cys immunosuppression
and its anti-apoptotic qualities. They're saying,
"WE GET IT NOW!! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!"
http://www.scielo.br/pdf/mioc/v104s1/25.pdf
"BACK TO THE FUTURE!!"
"Finally, we will review the results of molecular studies suggesting
that parasite-induced inflammation and tissue damage is, at least in
part, mediated by the activities of trans-sialidase, ***mucin-linked
lipid anchors (TLR2 ligand)*** [Pam3Cys or OspA] and cruzipain (a
kinin-releasing cysteine protease).

"One hundred years [!!] after the discovery of Chagas disease, it is
reassuring that basic and clinical research tends to converge [!!],
raising new perspectives for the treatment of chronic Chagas disease."

- - - - - -
You're welcome!!
http://www.actionlyme.org/PAM3CYS_IMMUNOSUPPRESSION.htm
http://www.actionlyme.org/Pam3Cys_Version15.htm

I know!! I was thrilled, too, to have
figured out that it was OspA that was
the confusing element where a small
percentage of people have a chronic
inflammatory disease of the knee and the
rest of us have EVERYTHING!!
http://www.actionlyme.org/Pam3Cys_Version15.htm

- - - - - -

If anything, Israel seems to be a pawn in
a greater move to have a war in the Middle
East which will result in annihilating those
stubborn Arabs.

Now, here David Brooks explains what's wrong
with Israeli CULTURE:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/17/opinion/17brooks.html
"The most emotionally intense experiences are national ones, so the
public-private distinction was bound to erode. Moreover, the status
system doesn’t really revolve around money. It consists of trying to
prove you are savvier than everybody else, that above all you are
nobody’s patsy."

The one thing that stands out about a goat
is that they have a lot more energy to pursue
their neuroses than us'n normals:
http://www.actionlyme.org/GOLDWATER_LETTER.htm
^^^Sweeg and Durly, the Brothers of Perpetual
Stalking and Harassment:
http://www.actionlyme.org/McSweegan_Relentless.htm

Israelis don't seem to see that perhaps the notion
of being given land that did not belong to
them would have the effect of creating the
chaos that the NWO intended all along to
um, what's the word? And now, with America
going down, who will support Israel, financially?

YOU *HAVE* TO THINK: *WHAT* WILL HAPPEN
TO ISRAEL when the United States collapses?

1) Hmmm. Well, maybe to avoid the obvious
outcome, one could perform a 911-like stunt
and have the US deploy to the entire Middle
East. (Removing the soldiers is difficult.)
http://www.actionlyme.org/070426.htm

[Check]

2) When the US collapses, Israel could deploy
neutron bombs across the Middle East to destroy
populations but keep the oil (and Iranian
nuclear power plants) infrastructure...

- - - - - - -

Now, *IF* the likes of China and Russia knew
exactly what kind of military arsenal Israel
either was given or stole from the United States,
what would they think?

*IF* the Israelis deployed neutron bombs
in the Middle East to get rid of the majority
of Arabs, then what?

Would China and Russia allow the Israelis to
then move in closer (Liebensraum) to China's
and Russia's borders with these weapons?

Or would they, once all was said and done,
just take over Arab energy and mineral
wealth after Israel did away with the
populations?

Does Israel really stand a chance if they
push the limit?

When does it ever not backfire when you force
your will on another? For how long does
Israel think other countries are not going
to be offended by their behavior?

No one has ever seen Israel come up with
a reasonable proposal on any matter.

So, if Israelis are God's chosen people, what were
they chosen for? They rejected the obvious, simple,
and perfectly reasonable truth of the 11th
commandment, which was meant to be a
simplification of the first ten.

What that means is that, just by using reason
alone (without faith) they could have figured
out the truth of the 11th commandment.

CONCLUSION: I would simply ask Israel what
happens after they neutron bomb the Middle
East?

How do they intend to deal with Russia
and China once they've gotten rid of
Muslims? What's the long term ActionPlan
here? What do they *WANT?* It can't be
that they'll be satisfied with with their
little rinky-dink scrap of desert, and we
all know the "Holy Land" is the least
attractive aspect of the territory to
the Israelis.

They can't call what they do there "Holy."
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/17/opinion/17brooks.html
"The most emotionally intense experiences are national ones, so the
public-private distinction was bound to erode. Moreover, the status
system doesn’t really revolve around money. It consists of trying to
prove you are savvier than everybody else, that above all you are
nobody’s patsy."

They're not even decent to each other.

Kathleen M. Dickson
http://www.actionlyme.org
===========================
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/17/opinion/17brooks.html
Israeli Exceptionalism

A major cause of Middle East turmoil
by Justin Raimondo, October 05, 2009

In the Washington Times, some astonishing news:

"President Obama has reaffirmed a 4-decade-old secret understanding
that has allowed Israel to keep a nuclear arsenal without opening it
to international inspections, three officials familiar with the
understanding said. The officials, who spoke on the condition that
they not be named because they were discussing private conversations,
said Mr. Obama pledged to maintain the agreement when he first hosted
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at the White House in May."

This news story is an enigma wrapped up in what may be a
misunderstanding, or even pure myth. To begin with, this alleged 40-
year "secret understanding" is not very well understood. As Avner
Cohen puts it in Ha’aretz:

"What exactly was agreed on by Nixon and Meir is in itself ambiguous.
Although both leaders dictated the minutes of what had been said and
agreed on, each had his or her own version of what had been said.
American documents recently declassified indicate that about a month
after that conversation, even Henry Kissinger, at the time Nixon’s
national security adviser, was not fully aware of the exact details of
what the two agreed on."

There’s no verification of this agreement in the Nixon Library, nor is
there anything in the Israeli archives. We’re just supposed to accept
it on faith that the U.S. government agreed to shield the Israelis
from nuclear scrutiny unto eternity, without asking for anything in
return. So unlike Nixon.

In any case, whatever the nature of what seems to have been a purely
verbal agreement, it appears to have been broken by the Israelis, who
were presumably pledged to secrecy. Alas, that secrecy has been
violated by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who, according to the
Times, "let the news of the continued U.S.-Israeli accord slip last
week in a remark that attracted little notice. He was asked by
Israel’s Channel 2 whether he was worried that Mr. Obama’s speech at
the UN General Assembly, calling for a world without nuclear weapons,
would apply to Israel. ‘It was utterly clear from the context of the
speech that he was speaking about North Korea and Iran,’ the Israeli
leader said. ‘But I want to remind you that in my first meeting with
President Obama in Washington I received from him, and I asked to
receive from him, an itemized list of the strategic understandings
that have existed for many years between Israel and the United States
on that issue. It was not for naught that I requested, and it was not
for naught that I received [that document].’"

What document? Please, Bibi, release it, so we can be let in on the
secret. After all, it’s no secret anymore, thanks to your big mouth.

Given the reality of the Obama-Netanyahu agreement – and I, for one,
believe it, if only because Bill Clinton is reputed to have renewed
the pact as an addendum to the Wye negotiations, and the same crew is
back in charge – one has to ask: what exactly do we get out of it? The
privilege of lying for Israel’s sake, and that’s about it. And it
isn’t even a remotely convincing lie: everyone knows Israel has at
least 200 nuclear weapons, and no one is fooling anybody when it comes
to their willingness to use them. Indeed, the head of the UN’s nuclear
watchdog agency, Mohammed el-Baradei, recently opined that the main
danger to peace in the Middle East isn’t Iran – which, after all,
doesn’t have nukes and officially abjures the possibility – but
Israel, which does have them and refuses to even acknowledge
possession, never mind letting in UN inspectors.

Obama’s efforts to end nuclear proliferation – which he rightly sees
as the greatest danger to our security, both foreign and domestic – is
made a mockery of by this secret agreement. In public, Dear Leader
talks about the prospect of a nuclear-free world, while in private
he’s canoodling with the increasingly hysterical Israelis, who may
just resort to nuking Tehran if they feel "existentially" threatened.
This goes way beyond mere hypocrisy: it actively undermines our
national security interests, as well as the president’s faltering
attempts to negotiate an end to the standoff with Tehran. For if
Israel is to be allowed to keep its nukes, without even having to
acknowledge them, then the Iranians and the Arab states must reconcile
themselves to living in the shadow of nuclear annihilation. This
imbalance means a region in permanent crisis.

The idea that we can prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons
without also disarming the nuclear-armed Israelis is a pipe dream:
there are no prospects for anything but constant turmoil culminating
in war unless and until we approach the problem in an evenhanded way.
The alleged sanctity of the Nixon-Meir secret agreement is the biggest
obstacle standing in our way – a roadblock of our own making.

Israeli exceptionalism – treating the Jewish state as if it were the
51st state, rather than an independent country – grossly distorts our
foreign policy, endangers our security, and imperils our real
interests in the Middle East. Its origins lie in the fact that foreign
policy in a democratic polity is the result of interest groups
lobbying to substitute their own goals and interests for the interests
of the nation as a whole, and the powerful Israel lobby plays this
game very well. Until and unless the Lobby is reined in – and, yes,
defeated – there will be no justice and certainly no peace in the
region.

NOTES IN THE MARGIN

Completists: you might want to get yourself a subscription to
Chronicles magazine. Starting with the upcoming issue, my column,
"Between the Lines," will appear in that august journal, and I will
post regular contributions to the magazine’s Web site. I also have the
cover story in the current issue: "Exporting Multiculturalism – At
Gunpoint." I love Chronicles: back in the dark old pre-Internet days,
when I was the archetypal Unknown Writer, laboring away at my
biography of Murray N. Rothbard, Chronicles was my only regular
outlet. I am pleased beyond measure to have the opportunity to address
their remarkably literate audience on a monthly basis.

Also, The American Conservative, where I am a contributing editor, has
posted my previously unavailable online review essay on the life and
work of Isabel Paterson, literary critic and libertarian polemicist of
the 1940s. Go check it out.

And I can’t leave out the fact that Young American Revolution, the
quarterly magazine put out by Young Americans for Liberty (YAL), has
published my review essay of Jennifer Burns’ Goddess of the Market:
Ayn Rand and the American Right. While we’re on the subject, YAL is
really making spectacular progress, with membership – and media notice
– on a definite upswing. Go check it out, and while you’re at it get
yourself a copy of the latest YAR. Young people who want to get active
in the anti-interventionist, pro-freedom movement often ask me what
concrete actions they can take, and now I have the definitive answer:
join YAL!

"[Real] scientists are *fiercely* independent. That's the good
news."-- NIH's Top Fool, Anthony Fauci