DCF and James Amann (Machu Pichu / Corrupticut Slaughter)

Mort Zuckerman

Oct 21, 2008, 8:56:58 AM10/21/08
To: emcsw...@nasw.org, zerh...@od.nih.gov,
Cc: fra...@ucia.gov, dr-ahma...@president.ir,
billc...@gmail.com, amcg...@rms-law.com, rjmu...@aol.com,
paulcrai...@yahoo.com, sidney_b...@yahoo.com,
criminal...@usdoj.gov, karla.d...@usdoj.gov,
christophe...@usdoj.gov, richar...@yale.edu,
harol...@yale.edu, james.P...@yale.edu, inq...@aldf.com,
ly...@idsociety.org

Subject: DCF and James Amann

Date: Oct 21, 2008 8:51 AM

I'll quote myself: "The mere people have the same function they did
in
Machu Picchu. The mere people are the materiél and maintenance of
slaughter needed
to keep the political gods and the union gods happy so it will rain
dollars from
China."

In case people haven't noticed, we're having another
round of DCF-incompetence-hysteria in Corrupticut
http://www.actionlyme.org/andersonpenisbiter.htm
(^^that's a real lawsuit, so everyone should examine the
FACTS entered)
to give the impression that someone actually cares about
the kid-murders at the hands of the drunken, hungover
DCF sluts (who sleep it off in the State parks:
http://www.actionlyme.org/080924.htm
(^^scroll down; there's 5 videos of 5 separate DCF "workers"
sleeping and peeing in the State parks)
http://www.actionlyme.org/RAGAGLIA_GRANDJURY_DETAILS.htm

Nothing is going to happen because then Dems could not
get elected, and Amann could not continue to OBSTRUCT
over "Lyme Disease" - since he makes his main money
as a fundraiser for Multiple Sclerosis - if he did not
pimp for the union hoes. Dems get elected by the unions,
who are only union members because they would otherwise
have to *work* for a living like everyone else:

http://www.courant.com/news/local/hc-dcf1021.artoct21,0,7410107.story

http://www.actionlyme.org/MARTIN_NINDS_MS_CHRONIC_LYME.htm
CHAPTER 22, THE CORRUPTICUT UNIONS, THE DEMS, AND JAMES AMANN

Connecticut, everyone will learn, is an extraordinary place. It's a
locale
where the viciousness of WWII and Cold War clandestine warfare is
nearly 100% common;
everyday life and everyday thinking. The citizens of this state have
the world's
worst case of Keeping Up With the Joneses. If a case study were the
goal, anthropologists
would find that it is a literal fact that "a human rights activist is
insane,"
according to the vast majority of Connecticut residents. Although
bartering and
finagling and skimming and cheating, and the drugs, alcohol, hatred
and paranoia
are of course frowned-upon publicly, no anthropologists point out that
these happen
to be The Great White Way, in contrast to the sorts of social faux-pas
that Blacks
are customarily accused. What we have here is the likes of a Jew
calling a German
a Jew for his behavior. The Great Whites are only great in their
hypocrisy.

So bizarre is this state, that I had to listen to a lecture by a staff
member of
State Representative James Amann's (D- Milford) whose name also
happens to be
Kathleen. Amann's Kathleen tells me she is a chemist and that she
knows all
about the testing for "Lyme Disease." That surprises me because she
would
not be a chemist working for James Amann if that were true. Amann's
Kathleen
tells me she knows more about Lyme disease than I do because her
mother had it and
that her mother got better from it. Usually people are criticized
when making general
exclamations about medical conditions on the basis of a relative's
brief experience
with it. In fact, the likes of Amann's "chemist" are the very scary
tards the Lyme criminals warn us about.

Amann's full time job is to be a fund-raiser for the Multiple
Sclerosis Society
of America. He gets a percent of the money he raises. Thus, he is so
good at selling
himself and his retarded bullshit, he not only became a politician, he
became the
Connecticut State Speaker of the House. The unions elect the
democrats because
republicans have generally, in the past, been against big government
and unionized
screw-driver-turners. The republicans in Connecticut keep a low
profile except
for when they want to create the emergencies of "bad parents and
criminals"
in order to defraud Uncle Sam over how much "bad" goes on in this
state,
in order to not raise CT State income taxes. It's a simple formulary
where
anyone who is not rich or a State employee union member is fodder for
this human
hamburger processor. The mere people have the same function they did
in Machu Picchu.
The mere people are the materiél and maintenance of slaughter needed
to keep the
political gods and the union gods happy so it will rain dollars from
China.

courant.com/news/local/hc-dcf1021.artoct21,0,7410107.story
Courant.com
DCF Hearing
Blumenthal Suggests Partial Breakup Of DCF

By CHRISTOPHER KEATING and JON LENDER

The Hartford Courant

October 21, 2008
Click here to find out more!

The state Department of Children and Families is either a
dysfunctional agency that
should be broken up, or it's an efficient entity that is doing its
best in a
no-win situation. It all depended on who was testifying Monday.

Attorney General Richard Blumenthal told a legislative committee
investigating DCF
that the child-protection agency should be partially broken up.

"Nearly a decade of investigations and reports by my office and the
Office
of the Child Advocate have repeatedly uncovered serious and systemic
structural,
oversight and accountability problems at DCF," Blumenthal told
legislators.
"We have demanded that DCF implement the same reforms again and again,
only
to see our demands disregarded."

But DCF Commissioner Susan Hamilton said a fragmented DCF would not
function well.
"A consolidated children's agency is the right approach," she said.
"I know that we have many challenges ... but I think it's also
important
to note the progress that's been made."

Blumenthal and a fellow DCF critic, Child Advocate Jeanne Milstein,
testified at
the same table during the four-hour hearing as Hamilton and agency
defender Robert
L. Genuario, Gov. M. Jodi Rell's budget director.

Sen. Edward Meyer, the co-chairman of the legislature's select
committee on
children, said it was "absolutely astounding" to see "that there
could be such a fundamental difference of the four of you sitting at
the table."

The hearing, in the Legislative Office Building, resumes next month.
No exact date
was set.

Legislators decided to hold hearings after the death over the summer
of an infant
who was a foster child in the care of a DCF worker and because of news
of rising
costs and the use of potentially dangerous restraints at the agency-
run Riverview
psychiatric hospital for children in Middletown.

Blumenthal is looking for a partial breakup of the agency, adding that
DCF needs
"a top-to-bottom, outside, objective review." He said "nobody's
advocating dismantling the agency. ... There's a core function here."

Milstein said DCF should undergo a study similar to one at the state
Department
of Transportation to see how it can function better. "I, for the
record, believe
the agency should remain intact," Milstein said. But she said new
administrators
are needed because DCF keeps making the same tragic mistakes.

DCF has been in the headlines regularly through the years, dating back
to a federal
court consent decree more than 15 years old. Governors have poured
money and effort
into the agency, which has had numerous commissioners and deputies
trying to solve
problems for years. Administration insiders claim DCF, despite
complaints, actually
performs better than similar state child agencies in the region. "DCF
has always
been and probably will always be a work in progress," Genuario said.

But state Sen. Jonathan Harris, co-chairman of the human services
committee, said
DCF administrators need to be accountable: "I'm not sure rearranging
the
deck chairs is the way to go. This is about people doing their jobs."

Copyright © 2008, The Hartford Courant