Czech Republic: US Research on Borreliosis incomprehensible and stupid

McSweegan is INSANE

Mar 22, 2008, 1:44:41 AM3/22/08
To: zerh...@od.nih.gov, Spin...@yahoogroups.com,
Cc: fra...@ucia.gov, dr-ahma...@president.ir,
bmi...@newstimes.com, tr...@hotmail.com, rast...@aol.com,
billc...@gmail.com, thomas...@usdoj.gov, amcg...@rms-law.com,
rjmu...@aol.com, paulcrai...@yahoo.com,
sidney_b...@yahoo.com, criminal...@usdoj.gov,
karla.d...@usdoj.gov, christophe...@usdoj.gov

Subject: Czech Republic: US Research on Borreliosis incomprehensible
and stupid

Date: Mar 22, 2008 12:43 AM

US Research on Borreliosis incomprehensible and stupid

We know. That would be thanks to NIH's Edward McSweegan and the CDC's
profiteering
cabal at New York Medical College and Yale, which involves Kaiser-
Permanente, still
training MDs at NYMC:
http://www.actionlyme.org/USDOJ_COMPLAINT_RICO.htm

Czechs say, "Time to start over from scratch."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18345249?ordinalpos=4&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

Biological aspects of Lyme disease spirochetes: Unique bacteria of the
Borrelia
burgdorferi species group.
Krupka M, Raska M, Belakova J, Horynova M, Novotny R, Weigl E.

Department of Immunology, Faculty of Medicine, Hnevotinska 3, Palacky
University,
Olomouc, 775 15, Czech Republic. majkl....@centrum.cz.

Background: Borrelia burgdorferi sensu lato is a group of at least
twelve closely
related species some of which are responsible for Lyme disease, the
most frequent
zoonosis in Europe and the USA. Many of the biological features of
Borrelia are
unique in prokaryotes and very interesting not only from the medical
viewpoint but
also from the view of molecular biology. Methods: Relevant recent
articles were
searched using PubMed and Google search tools. Results and Conclusion:
This is a
review of the biological, genetic and physiological features of the
spirochete species
group, Borrelia burgdorferi sensu lato. In spite of a lot of recent
articles focused
on B. burgdorferi sensu lato, many features of Borrelia biology remain
obscure.
It is one of the main reasons for persisting problems with prevention,
diagnosis
and therapy of Lyme disease. The aim of the review is to summarize
ongoing current
knowledge into a lucid and comprehensible form.

PMID: 18345249 [PubMed - in process]

lipanz

Mar 22, 2008, 8:46:47 PM3/22/08
Hi, I didn't go into this thoroughly but your right stupid is stupid
does. Nuts- The disease has been known in Europe for over 100 yrs.
plus I have a copy of the old old book entitled Borrrelia, Strains,
vectors, human and animal borreliosis written by Oscar Felsenfield,
MD.. The tops of all the pages (headings) have written human
borreliosis.
I goes into all kinds of different strains in Europe etc. It
wasn't discovered in US when this book was written. It has symptoms
etc. & treatments used etc. Very good book. It also has a section on
relapsing fever.
Now the Europeans doctors - now it seems not all ,but they are
getting hog-washed by Steere and co. at these international
conferences and being led like dumb sheep toward Steere & co's
protocol. Yet when they had a trial against Dr. Burrascano the one
time - Dr. Burrascano mentioned even in Europe they are using long
term antibiotics. And another coniver Dattyler states in rebuttle "
In Europe they have different strains."
It is all sick sick - then why have international conferences. And
anyone knows that's a misrepresentation what Dattyler said. Some
different ones, maybe but not completely. I also have a strong
feeling borrelia afzeli is also here. Wilske told me that they use
for their blood tests -the Elisa is set up for Borrelia afzeli.......

Also a few yrs ago I was coresponded to Dr. Bettina Wilske as I have
ACA and she states ":You would have to be highly positive etc. to have
ACA." As my blood tests are not up to the full criteria. Now isn't
that nice - I saw another article in Calif Resource newltr. stating a
quote from her saying only 30% of her patients fwith ACA have a
positive test. A good while later I sent her actual photos of my
lower legs with an ACA flare-up - she never replied. Silence gives
consent.
Well guess what I had a test recently from Igenex and I showed on
WBlot band 31 highly reactive -41- and 66. 31so specific it was used
for the vaccine.
Sick sick------What I am getting at is she has turned buddy buddy with
the great allah of lyme. If it wasn't for Polly Murrays sleuth work I
doubt if the idiot would have later thought the disease was from a
bacteria as he was giving aspirin in the beginning and tht it was from
a virus. Also thanks to Willy Burgdorfer. I wish you well Kathleen.

Chuck Adams- Troll killer and usenet leader

Mar 22, 2008, 10:28:56 PM3/22/08
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

McSweegan is INSANE

Mar 23, 2008, 3:05:40 AM3/23/08