Lawyers are spineless idiots (DCF and Lyme Relapsing Fever)

1 view

Mort Zuckerman

Oct 21, 2008, 12:25:14 PM10/21/08
To: emcsw...@nasw.org, zerh...@od.nih.gov,
Cc: fra...@ucia.gov, dr-ahma...@president.ir,
criminal...@usdoj.gov, karla.d...@usdoj.gov,
christophe...@usdoj.gov, richar...@yale.edu,
harol...@yale.edu, james.p...@yale.edu, inq...@aldf.com,
ly...@idsociety.org

Subject: Lawyers are spineless idiots (DCF and Lyme Relapsing Fever)

Date: Oct 21, 2008 12:23 PM

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/hartford-courant/T44UPAEMPPTCSD2NU#lastPost
Attorney Chris Oakley wrote:
Recently in the news, there has been coverage of the baby who died
in the care
of a Department of Children and Families (D.C.F.) Social Worker.
I am a juvenile law attorney who practices in Middlesex and
Hartford counties.
My experience with the Department of Children and Families (D.C.F.)
has been both
positive and negative. The D.C.F. Social Worker is a person just like
the rest of
us. I have found workers who are very good, caring, and diligent.
Unfortunately,
I have found workers who are poor, callous, and lethargic. I find that
the Social
Worker is one of the biggest factors in the quality of work for a
child protection
case.
I have been involved in cases where D.C.F. has provided an
invaluable society
function by taking a family and offering resources to improve the home
of a family
in need. If necessary, then removing a child from an unsafe
environment. That child
has been placed in a clean and happy foster home. The best workers are
those that
will spend the extra time on a case often without compensation or
appreciation.
Conversely, I have seen cases where D.C.F. is on a fishing
expedition to find
something against a parent when there has been little to no evidence
to open a case.
There seems to be more effort placed on getting a neglect finding to
bolster the
worker’s and supervisor’s own work record than offering services.
There are times
when the parent is alleged to have neglected a child in a single
incident. D.C.F.
will remove that child and place the child in a foster home. That
foster home is
smaller, more crowded, and filthier than the child’s original home.
While that child
is in the foster home, it is not uncommon for D.C.F. to allow only one
visit per
week for duration of one hour. When I have asked for increased
visitation, I have
been told there is a lack of resources to provide more.
My opinion is that D.C.F.’s mission and reason for existence “to
protect children,
improve child and family well-being and support and preserve families”
is worthy
reason to have a Department of Children and Families. However, in
practice, this
ideal is short of being accomplished.
Sincerely,
Attorney Chris Oakley
of the Oakley Law Offices
in New Britain CT

What you idiot lawyers need to understand is what is a "record"
http://www.actionlyme.org/PENISBITERDOCS.htm
James Phillips committed malpractice and perjury.
http://www.actionlyme.org/Schoen.htm
Yale's Robert Schoen committed malpractice.
http://www.actionlyme.org/PHILLIPS_JE_PERVERT...
My kids have congenital Lyme and I have the REAL BRAIN DISEASE.

How in the world does that make me a "unabomber terrorist?"

You lawyers are clueless. That's the very biggest problem this State
has. You
lawyers are spineless idiots and you have no clue how to prove a fact
to a "court."

Kathleen M. Dickson
http://www.relapsingfever.org
http://www.actionlyme.org

lipanz

Nov 13, 2008, 9:56:17 PM11/13/08
On Oct 21, 11:25 am, Mort Zuckerman <morph...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>  To: emcswee...@nasw.org, zerho...@od.nih.gov,
> SpinL...@yahoogroups.com, kshep...@calea.org, fitz...@gmail.com,
> patrick.fitzger...@usdoj.gov, modelt1...@sbcglobal.net,
> jdra...@nejm.org, lett...@courant.com, Jgerberd...@cdc.gov,
> michael.c...@po.state.ct.us, conn...@po.state.ct.us, executive-
> edi...@nytimes.com, managing-edi...@nytimes.com, news-
> t...@nytimes.com, the-a...@nytimes.com, biz...@nytimes.com,
> fore...@nytimes.com, me...@nytimes.com, natio...@nytimes.com,
> dv...@cdc.gov, brigidcalla...@optonline.net, t...@hotmail.com,
> illinoisl...@aol.com, jlen...@courant.com, tinajgar...@yahoo.com,
> jhornber...@fff.org, thomas.car...@usdoj.gov,
> thomas.r...@po.state.ct.us, kur...@washpost.com,
> georgew...@washpost.com, p...@allegorypress.com,
> commissioner....@po.state.ct.us, FalNie...@aol.com,
> bransfi...@comcast.net, vtsh...@comcast.net, o...@po.state.ct.us,
> freethin...@charter.net, scott.mur...@po.state.ct.us,
> governor.r...@po.state.ct.us, attorney.gene...@po.state.ct.us,
> randall.samb...@usdoj.gov
> Cc: fran...@ucia.gov, dr-ahmadine...@president.ir,
> eugenerobin...@washpost.com, hor...@courant.com,
> bmil...@newstimes.com, t...@hotmail.com, rastr...@aol.com,
> billcurr...@gmail.com, amcgui...@rms-law.com, rjmur...@aol.com,
> paulcraigrobe...@yahoo.com, sidney_blument...@yahoo.com,
> criminal.divis...@usdoj.gov, karla.dobin...@usdoj.gov,
> christopher.chris...@usdoj.gov, richard.Le...@yale.edu,
> harold....@yale.edu, james.phill...@yale.edu, inqu...@aldf.com,
> l...@idsociety.org

> Subject: Lawyers are spineless idiots (DCF and Lyme Relapsing Fever)
>
> Date: Oct 21, 2008 12:23 PM
>
> http://www.topix.net/forum/source/hartford-courant/T44UPAEMPPTCSD2NU#...
> James Phillips committed malpractice and perjury.http://www.actionlyme.org/Schoen.htm
> Yale's Robert Schoen committed malpractice.http://www.actionlyme.org/PHILLIPS_JE_PERVERT...

> My kids have congenital Lyme and I have the REAL BRAIN DISEASE.
>
> How in the world does that make me a "unabomber terrorist?"
>
> You lawyers are clueless. That's the very biggest problem this State
> has. You
> lawyers are spineless idiots and you have no clue how to prove a fact
> to a "court."
>
> Kathleen M. Dicksonhttp://www.relapsingfever.orghttp://www.actionlyme.org

Dear K, Lawyers are not only spineless - they are crooked side
winder rattlesnakes. 99% of them plus spineless.........L

Willoughby W. Wumpwaddle

Nov 28, 2008, 12:07:38 PM11/28/08
On Nov 13, 8:56 pm, lipanz <lipanzmari...@aol.com> wrote:

> Dear K,    Lawyers are not only spineless - they are crooked side
> winder rattlesnakes. 99% of them plus spineless.........L- Hide quoted text -

You mean like Mr. and Mrs. Obama?