US Attorney Kevin O'Connor is promoted to (Lord Trevelyan's) Pissboy

Peenies, Peenies, Peenies, My Name is Chuck and I love McSweenies'

Dec 28, 2006, 6:54:58 AM12/28/06

From:

To:
rast...@aol.com, bill...@comcast.net, thomas...@usdoj.gov,
amcg...@rms-law.com, rjmu...@aol.com, paulcrai...@yahoo.com,
sidney_b...@yahoo.com, criminal...@usdoj.gov,
karla.d...@usdoj.gov, christophe...@usdoj.gov,
fra...@ucia.gov, govern...@po.state.ct.us, fit...@gmail.com,
patrick.f...@usdoj.gov,
model...@sbcglobal.net,dsha...@poughkeepsiejournal.com

Subject:
KEVIN OCONNOR *is* a filter....Re: "If there are needs in
Connecticut, they'll be heard directly, not through filters," Twardy
said.
Date:
Thursday, December 28, 2006 6:43:38 AM

That's why he got the job as US Attorney in the
first place. There are too many entanglements
between Yale and "law enforcement," for
there to be justice.

We (ha ha, Kathleen make funny joke, like
"we" means us, the citizens, as in "law
enforcement" works for us/we the people),
hire the Yalie whores for the court, the
Yalie RICO perps are all on the Corrupticut
Medical Board, and Yale has infiltrated UCONN
Medical Center.

SmithKline was granted a "partnership"
in NIH Biodefense as a reward for the FRAUD
of Lyme Disease and LYMErix:
http://www.actionlyme.org/EMBASSIES_CORIXA_TLR_13_JULY_06.htm

*Screw *Yale and the CT local USDOJ - these
corporate hoes. REAL Americans don't suck
up to corporate fraudsters. Real Americans
throw the tea overboard.

We can all make a personal choice: Either
you're an American or you're a Republican.
Promoting O'Connor drew the line in the sand
for us all.

And he's a disgrace to the race.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fields_of_Athenry

Trevelyan's pissboy.

KMDickson

--
http://www.actionlyme.org

From: kmdi...@comcast.net

http://www.actionlyme.org/USDOJ_COMPLAINT_RICO.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYHdqKroHmk

http://www.actionlyme.org/CRIMINAL_JUSTICE_FARCE_HEARING_25_March_06.htm

> 2) Regarding the following text from the transcripts from the 06 March 06
> hearings,
> we would like to know how the following transpired "off the record," and where
> Mr. Christopher "

$500,000-Bond-for-a-False-Arrest-for-Filing-Complaints-about-the-Corruption-in-t

http://www.courant.com/news/local/hc-ctapctfedprosecute1228.artdec28,0,1452436.story?coll=hc-headlines-local

> State's Top Federal Prosecutor Named To Anti-Violence Post
>
> Will Lead Crackdown On Gangs, Illegal Guns
>
> By JOHN CHRISTOFFERSEN
> Associated Press
>
> December 28 2006
>
> NEW HAVEN -- Connecticut's top federal prosecutor has been appointed to a
> national position focused on combating violence amid signs that a three-year
> lull in crime is ending, officials said Wednesday.
>
> U.S. Attorney Kevin O'Connor has been named associate deputy attorney general
at
> the U.S. Justice Department, where he will lead a team focused on violent
crime
> and initiatives to crack down on gangs and illegal guns. He also plans to remain
> U.S. attorney for Connecticut for at least six months.
>
> "I'm honored that they asked me to do it," O'Connor said. "To me this is a
great
> opportunity to be involved on the national level on the same issues I've been
> involved in on a local level."
>
> Preliminary FBI data released last week showed that slayings and robberies
> continued to rise across the country during the first six months of 2006.
> Violent crime figures are on pace for a second straight annual increase.
Violent
> crime rose 2.2 percent nationally last year - the first increase since 2001.
>
> Authorities around the country also are worried about a resurgence in gangs.
> O'Connor held the state's first gang summit in September, and his office has
> been stepping up prosecutions.
>
> O'Connor, who was appointed U.S. attorney in 2002 and starts his new position
> next week, also has been active in Project Safe Neighborhoods, which targets
> gun-carrying felons and has recovered about 4,000 guns over the past five years,
> he said.
>
> His appointment comes nearly a year after Attorney General Alberto Gonzales
> announced an expanded program to combat gang violence, including an infusion
of
> federal funds for cities with gang problems. His plan also called for
expanding
> Project Safe Neighborhoods to include more anti-gang efforts and a new
national
> gang task force.
>
> O'Connor, whose new job will not increase his salary of about $145,000, said
he
> will be in Connecticut as least once a week and plans to keep his Connecticut
> position for at least six months.
>
> "I have no plans of stepping down as U.S. attorney unless circumstances lead
me
> to conclude doing two jobs is having a negative effect on either one,"
O'Connor
> said. "I would not have accepted this offer from the deputy attorney general
if
> I was not fully confident my leadership team could manage this district very
> effectively in my absence."
>
> O'Connor's new position could help Connecticut with its law enforcement needs as
> well as position O'Connor for a top Justice Department position, said Stan
> Twardy, a former U.S. attorney for Connecticut. Others have held dual roles
> before, he said.
>
> "If there are needs in Connecticut, they'll be heard directly, not through
> filters," Twardy said.
>
> Copyright 2006 Associated Press
>

> --
> http://www.actionlyme.org

Dan Sullivan

Dec 28, 2006, 9:32:38 AM12/28/06

zzzzzzzzzzzz

Peenies, Peenies, Peenies, My Name is Chuck and I love McSweenies'

Dec 28, 2006, 9:36:40 AM12/28/06

Peenies, Peenies, Peenies, My Name is Chuck and I love McSweenies'

Harvester of Sorrow

Dec 28, 2006, 11:38:52 AM12/28/06

> > ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Peenies, Peenies, Peenies, My Name is Chuck and I love McSweenies'

Dec 28, 2006, 12:56:17 PM12/28/06

Peenies, Peenies, Peenies, My Name is Chuck and I love McSweenies'

Harvester of Sorrow

Dec 28, 2006, 1:04:04 PM12/28/06

Peenies, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ