" Akademgorodok " really Ed ?

Jd8Selena

Jun 15, 2004, 3:52:35 PM6/15/04
"I visited one of Akademgorodok’s research centers at the end of January.
The daytime temperature was a comfortable –4°C. In a place where winters
are long and cold, and summers are hot and short, temperature is something
everyone pays attention to--even when they can’t do much about it. Most of
the buildings are heated with steam systems that are either on or off. If you
want to regulate the temperature, you open a window. It is common to see
buildings with dozens of windows open to the winter air. Twice, I had to open
the double-pane windows to let out the sauna-like heat in my hotel room. "

http://www.travelmag.co.uk/article_339.shtml

the hick

Jun 15, 2004, 5:14:26 PM6/15/04
WELL ALL THOSE SIBERIANS WILL BE A TWITCHIN,,,ALS ,AND MS, WILL BE ON THE
RISE.
WONDER IF HE TOOK OUR BUGS THERE,OR HE BROUGHT SOME BACK....

EITHER WAY....SOMEONE WILL SUFFER....

"Jd8Selena" <jd8s...@aol.com> wrote in message

> "I visited one of Akademgorodok's research centers at the end of January.

> The daytime temperature was a comfortable -4°C. In a place where winters

JWismille

Jun 15, 2004, 5:44:03 PM6/15/04
Sounds like somone is trying to set up the great Edward McSweegan. The man is
too busy and important than to waste his time on here.

You fraudsters and child abusers have been trying to take down anybody who does
not agree with your extreme views on treatment of lyme. It has not worked, and
as we have seen in this past year the top 2 terror thugs have been removed.

POP1990

Jun 16, 2004, 8:38:43 PM6/16/04
"The great Ed McSweegan" he says, must be his bed buddy.

JWismille

Jun 16, 2004, 8:52:19 PM6/16/04
>From: pop...@aol.com (POP1990)
>Date: 6/16/2004 8:38 PM Eastern

>"The great Ed McSweegan" he says, must be his bed buddy.

I hear he is hung like a horse. Ahhhhh

thehick

Jun 16, 2004, 9:13:05 PM6/16/04
SOMEONE SAID YOU RODE HIS HORSE,,,AND CAUGHT LYME....

COULD HAVE BEEN A RUMOR....

"JWismille" <jwis...@aol.com> wrote in message