Hartford is Jiggaboo Junction

Newsgroup Leader Kathleen ActionLyme

Jun 4, 2006, 10:00:33 AM6/4/06
From: Kathleen Dickson <kmdick...@yahoo.com>
To: Kathleen Dickson <kmdick...@yahoo.com>, ubi...@courant.com,
Cc: op...@imedia.ru, jdr...@nejm.org, kmdi...@comcast.net,
criminal...@usdoj.gov, karla.d...@usdoj.gov,
christophe...@usdoj.gov, han...@senatedems.ct.gov,
ltgoverno...@po.state.ct.us, fra...@ucia.gov,
govern...@po.state.ct.us, Jim....@cga.ct.gov,
pch...@law.uconn.edu, mst...@law.uconn.edu, fit...@gmail.com,
patrick.f...@usdoj.gov, model...@sbcglobal.net

Subject: Hatred, Hartford, and the Republican Party

Date: Sunday, June 04, 2006 09:58:09 [View Source]

Responding to Helen Ubinas' new explainer on why us
Whities won't go to Hartford:

1) "Bill Collins, a former four term Mayor of Norwalk
and State Representative of Connecticut: "Guns are
looked upon differently here, for familiar historic
reasons. So are the police. While other countries feel
it's important to install civilian oversight, we feel
the opposite. We like to turn our police loose, a bit
like vigilantes. Mostly, that preference has to do
with race. ***Many Americans feel that blacks are a
menace to their safety,*** and if police have to rough
them up once in a while to keep them in their place,
so be it. And if some whites also get mistreated in
this exuberance of power, well, that's a small price
to pay for security. At any rate, that seems to be the
thinking in Connecticut".7
http://www.fecl.org/circular/5501.htm
Where is former Connecticut resident Ritt Goldstein?
The plight of a US rights activist

"In 1993, Ritt Goldstein was a typical representative
of America's white upper middle-class. After receiving
a BA in Economics, and after university studies in
Business, Goldstein worked in a number of marketing
and sales positions before starting his own company in
1988. The firm thrived, and Goldstein won all the
attributes of a well-doing bachelor and businessman.
He had a handsome home, a nice sports car, and a net
worth of approximately 1 million dollars."

"Politically, Goldstein was thoroughly mainstream.
Although a Democratic Committeeman and Justice of the
Peace in Norwalk, in the State of Connecticut (CT),
*** he never concealed his sympathies for some aspects
of the political agenda of the Republicans. ***"

2) Custodial Democracy and the Republican Party:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2092-1551824_1,00.html
'Put black people in cages to keep them from
procreating because they're hopeless and useless, and
we shouldn't even have to look at them.

3) The hatred, lies and abuse by Mortimer Zuckerman
and the others in the Israeli Lobby:
http://www.usnews.com/usnews/opinion/articles/031222/22edit.htm
Mortimer Zuckerman flattering stupid Americans,
priming us for the New World Order Police State.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Pipes
Black people might be muslims and rebel and take over
America:
"Of African-American Muslims, Pipes wrote: "...black
converts tend to hold vehemently anti-American,
anti-Christian, and anti-Semitic attitudes."
(Commentary, June 1, 2000)

"In an October 16, 1997 article in the Jewish
Exponent, Pipes claimed that "as the population of
Muslims in the United States grows, so does
antisemitism." ("The New Anti-Semitism," [32])"

4) Jiggaboo Junction and COINTELPRO:
http://actionlyme.org/JiggabooJunction_COINTELPRO.htm

Where do you think I learned the term "Jiggaboo
Junction" from? I *grew up* on that hatred-talk.

5) Mr. Clean's Swan Song:
http://www.newhavenadvocate.com/gbase/News/content?oid=oid:50012
There's Mr. Jiggaboo Junction Custodial Democracy.
Working for the Tomassos who built the Custodial
Democracy Fort Rowlandgate, and for which Kristine
Ragaglia sold out the DCF and the children of this
state in her attempt to join the Rising Star of the
Republican Party, John Rowland, all the way to
Washington.

'Working for FBI's COINTELPRO's attempts to prevent
black people from pulling themselves out of the gutter
we put them in, and continue to put them in, and then
BLAME THEM for their lack of motivation to not be
successful. DECADES of this abuse.

6) DCF beating the boys in the prison, 82% of whom
are Black or Latino in 1999 and 2004 (the only times
they were caught):
http://www.jud.ct.gov/external/news/press4.html
http://www.ct.gov/ag/cwp/view.asp?A=1779&Q=284278

7) Where is the head of DMHAS or Yale Psychiatry as
regards all of this abuse in response to abuse?
http://actionlyme.org/actionlyme_children_with_lyme_di.htm
http://actionlyme.org/BUNNEY_YALE_BRAIN_DAMAGE.htm
http://actionlyme.org/MCGLASHAN_PSYCHIATRY_UPDATE_WE_HAVE_NO_IDEA_WHAT_WE_ARE_DOING.html

and
http://actionlyme.org/DMHAS_AMAZING_MENTAL_HEALTH_INCOMPETENCE.htm
As you can see, Yale knows what are the valid
parameters of cognitive and mental assessment (exclude
their fourth "personality disorder" diagnoses, because
technically those are to be excluded in the presence
of real signs like head injury or cognitive
impairment), but if they ever performed these VALID
assessments, we would discover some children are
*disabled* and don't belong in jails.

To Wit: Jennifer O'Connor has Asperger's disorder,
and she asked the DCF to help her with parenting
skills. DCF came out, checked her for abuse or
neglect, found none, and then they left. About 3
weeks later she shot her kid. She did not ask for
help with abuse or neglect. She asked for help with
parenting skills. DUH DCF.

Under whose "mental health" care was she?

What about DIAZ the psycho cop who was clearly out of
control from the psychotropics, and told people about
it? He said could not sleep from the drugs. Then he
went off the deep end and shot McDermott. Who was
supposed to be monitoring him? Someone who works at
or for DMHAS?

Yes. Institute of Living in Hartford.

How about the fact that Whities are overrepresented in
DMHAS' "competency restoration"? If Black people are
inherently retarded, as the American Enterprise
Institute and the Republican Party claim, then why
aren't they eligible for welfare or other assistance?

Because Psychiatry and DMHAS will not provide the
appropriate and valid cognitive and analytical testing
of their brain function, because then these people
would belong to the Department of Mental Retardation,
and or be entitled to the benefits they are by law
entitled to.

I said to DMHAS' Joseph More that DMHAS should perform
valid cognitive assessment of their so-called inmates.
More replied that that would be too expensive.
$2000 is more expensive that the %65,000 minimum per
stay for the "treatment" of telling you you better
plead guilty to the false criminal charges, or DMHAS
will commit you for life, and not telling you a single
thing about how the courts are supposed to work
BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW, and can't answer your
questions!!

I learned after I pleaded guilty (given no choice) to
being a terrorist, and was released, that you are
supposed to refute the perjury of the nitwitnesses.
So much for paying Peter Bartinik $24,000 to lose my
"case" for me- Bartinik played golf with Cathy Cook
(R-Mystic) and the ran for Republican office in
Groton.

Instead.

Cathy Cook had her hand out to Rowland, though, for
money, for retarded people, because her son is
retarded, but it's not okay for me and my kids to have
Lyme:
http://actionlyme.org/Schoen.htm
And be asking for assistance:
http://actionlyme.org/DSS_BLOWS_ME_OFF.htm
Cook is another BigBusiness slut, as is Jodi Rell.

It's better to commit perjury and destroy lives than
to admit malpractice, when one is a forensic
psychiatrist for the State of CT and Yale "clinical
professor of Psychiatry"- when in fact, there can be
no such entity, since no "clinical" diagnosis can be
made in the absense of the other valid scientific
parameters having been assessed: Cognitive (Genetic),
Organic and Traumatic.

You want to know why no one wants to go to Hartford?

Because of the waste of all these 100s of thousands of
dollars per year (plus) per bogus State DMHAS, CDJ,
DCF, Department of Health and Attorneys General
employee- deployed to dispel their hatred, lies,
perjury, and incompetence in the name of the State.

Reduce taxes: Get rid of DMHAS, DCF, DPH, and never
Hire-a-Whore-from-Yale. They're totally incompetent
to all brain and health matters.
http://actionlyme.org/FREESPEECH_LEEBENS_DEFRAUDS_COURT.htm

And when the reason us Whities don't want to go to
Hartford is because they call it "Jiggaboo Junction,"
start saying it. 'Start call it what it is- it's an
open cage that we created for them.

WHERAS poor people are criminals...
http://www.ct.gov/governorrowland/cwp/view.asp?A=1328&Q=255954

The reverse is true. The DCF hoes were screwing their
bosses in Hartford to advance their "career."
http://actionlyme.org/RAGAGLIA_GRANDJURY_DETAILS.htm
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=PureSearch&db=pubmed&details_term=8444778%5BUID%5D

This is a form of cannibalism. 'Feeding off the
hardships of others. It is Republican thinking and is
pure cowardice: arrogance and greed.

And this is the best we can expect from the wealthiest
state in the wealthiest country in the world. The
reason for the lack of intelligent solutions is
because true intelligence *never* occurs in the
presence of envy and selfishness.

If you are thinking about yourself all the time, how
can you solve real problems?

Explain this Hartford problem in the real terms which
define it. If the Republicans want to claim that the
vast majority of black people are retarded via "The
Bell Curve's" "g factor," argument, then they deserve
the benefits. That's the law.

KMDickson
23 Garden Street
Pawcatuck, CT 06379
860-599-5451

courant.com
http://www.courant.com/news/local/columnists/hc-ctubinas0603.artjun04,0,1048887.
column?coll=hc-utility-home

Giving Up On City Is No Solution

Helen Ubiñas

June 4 2006

When you think about it, the events of the last 10
days were all pretty predictable: the rash of violence
as the weather warmed up; the grandstanding by
politicians; the rattled response from suburbanites.

"As a suburbanite, I would be loath to drive into
Hartford now for any reason," wrote William Horton of
West Hartford. "I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking
about this."

He certainly wasn't. By the end of the day Friday, I'd
received more than a dozen similar calls and e-mails,
though few as lucid or thoughtful as his.

While some expressed regret at abandoning Hartford,
more boasted about how they'd distanced themselves
from the capital city:

"You couldn't pay me enough to step one foot in
Hartford," a reader from Hamden wrote.

"I haven't been to Hartford in years and the week's
events only solidify that decision," shared a reader
from South Windsor.

"Tell the folks who are building all that stuff in
Hartford to stop," a reader who moved his family out
of Hartford just over the line to East Hartford wrote.
"Nothing good happens there. ... There's no saving
Hartford."

Look, I understand that predictability is the whole
point of suburban existence; that's why when anything
at all happens in suburbia, it's news. The Glastonbury
Citizen, June 1: "Animal Control Officer Kodes went to
Harvest Lane to a report that a dog attacked a
woodchuck and the woodchuck was `Barely alive.'"

It's why things like drive-bys frighten some
suburbanites to the core. It's unknown, it's
frightening, it's completely unpredictable.

But here's the thing that's lost on them: There is
very little randomness to the violence in this city.
I'm not trying to tempt the universe here, but even
when bullets find their way to an innocent victim in
Hartford, the victim invariably is living in one of
the besieged neighborhoods. Unless a suburbanite is
trolling for crack in the wee hours, there's not much
risk in visiting the city.

Many e-mails were about what Hartford needs to do to
heal itself. The ideas varied in practicality:
Curfews. Cops. Lockdowns. But there was one constant.
"City residents have to work together to get things
under control," wrote Morris Benson of Ellington.

He's right. I thought Mayor Eddie Perez's
much-publicized stroll to the Capitol was silly
showboating, but on this the mayor and I agree: No
amount of police or programs or private development
will cure Hartford. In the end, it is the community
that will determine the city's fate.

But who says the community stops at the city line?

What good does abandoning the capital city do anyone?
Doesn't its success benefit everyone in the state? You
might even say that it is the suburbanites who come in
to enjoy a show at the Bushnell or a game at the Civic
Center who benefit the most.

Still, Hartford and other cities can seem expendable
in this era of suburban sprawl. Folks don't have to
come into Hartford - they can get everything they need
in their own towns. "For me, it is much easier to go
to West Hartford Center," Horton said.

The danger, of course, is that when the city becomes
expendable, so do its people. And it compounds the
isolation, the distance between city and suburbs,
between people who may live miles apart, but who want
the same things out of life.

Regardless of their ZIP code.

Helen Ubiñas' column appears on Thursdays and Sundays.
She can be reached at ubi...@courant.com.

Copyright 2006, Hartford Courant

http://mail.yahoo.com

INBOX: Email 1 of 4442 Next »

Comcast © 2006 Comcast Cable Communications, Inc. All rights
reserved.
Privacy Statemen

--
http://actionlyme.org