Chuck stages his own death (again)

buund...@hotmail.com

Dec 10, 2006, 5:35:21 PM12/10/06
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.diseases.lyme/browse_frm/thread/df5753540c9de276/b3c50ad87624165a?lnk=st&q=Chuck+dead%3F&rnum=2&hl=en#b3c50ad87624165a

The only person who uses a remailer is
Chuck P Adams aka Edward McSweegan.

=======================================

Chuck dead?
« Start of topic « Older Messages 1 - 6 of 6 Newer » End of
topic »

Fixed font - Proportional font

1
From: Anonymous Sender - view profile
Date: Tues, Dec 23 2003 4:16 pm
Email: Anonymous Sender <anonym...@remailer.metacolo.com>
Groups: sci.med.diseases.lyme
Not yet rated
Rating:
hide options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

There is a Charles Adams III, 42 of Greenwich who died Monday in the
Greenwich Times. It says you can send contributions to the Hospice of
Fairfield county.

Anyone hear from him?

Reply Rate this post:

2
From: Lisam01502 - view profile
Date: Wed, Dec 24 2003 3:22 am
Email: lisam01...@aol.com (Lisam01502)
Groups: sci.med.diseases.lyme
Not yet rated
Rating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

>There is a Charles Adams III, 42 of Greenwich who died Monday in the
>Greenwich Times. It says you can send contributions to the Hospice of
>Fairfield county.

Thjis is what I have heard!

It's a pure lie! He created a fictitious identity and now he stages the
"death"
of that identity.
McSweegan, you are fooling no one and you will not escape justice that
way.In
2004 people will carry on the workj that Kathleen began, - whatever
happens to
me and Kathleen.

Your only way out is to turn. Change sides, abandon your fanatically
right-wing
friends, find a prominent progressive journalist (ideally from outside
the US),
confess everything, and pledge the rest of your life to fight for an
end to
offensive biowarfare development and for truth to be told to Lyme
disease
sufferers. Then find a religious establishment where you can seek
refuge so
your superiors in the BW force don't kill you. I am confident that the
public
would rally round you, despite your track record.
Lisa

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

3
From: Chuck P Adams - view profile
Date: Wed, Dec 24 2003 4:29 am
Email: chuckpad...@aol.comnojunk (Chuck P Adams)
Groups: sci.med.diseases.lyme
Not yet rated
Rating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

I am back. Nice try Kathleen on trying to say I was dead.

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

4
From: Lisam01502 - view profile
Date: Wed, Dec 24 2003 9:30 am
Email: lisam01...@aol.com (Lisam01502)
Groups: sci.med.diseases.lyme
Not yet rated
Rating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

>I am back. Nice try Kathleen on trying to say I was dead.

It was not Kathleen but you who staged that fake death, McSweegan.

Not only was your death greatly exaggerated, but so was your illness.
Or do you
really expect us to believe you had emergency surgery for cancer on
Monday but
were already back home polluting the cyberwaves by Wednesday.

Have a terrible Christmas, McSweegan, and believe me, your butt will
get
barbecued in the New Year.

5
From: Kathleen - view profile
Date: Wed, Dec 24 2003 1:07 pm
Email: kathleen.dick...@snet.net (Kathleen)

lisam01...@aol.com (Lisam01502) wrote in message
> >I am back. Nice try Kathleen on trying to say I was dead.

> It was not Kathleen but you who staged that fake death, McSweegan.

> Not only was your death greatly exaggerated, but so was your illness. Or do you
> really expect us to believe you had emergency surgery for cancer on Monday but
> were already back home polluting the cyberwaves by Wednesday.

> Have a terrible Christmas, McSweegan, and believe me, your butt will get
> barbecued in the New Year.
> Lisa

Yer crazy. I never said
you were dead "anonymous" did.

Yikes. you are so out of your mind.

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

6
From: Kathleen - view profile
Date: Wed, Dec 24 2003 3:41 am

Anonymous Sender <anonym...@remailer.metacolo.com> wrote in message
> There is a Charles Adams III, 42 of Greenwich who died Monday in the Greenwich Times. It says you can send contributions to the Hospice of Fairfield county.

> Anyone hear from him?

Yeah, well that's cute.
Frank Drury supposedly died
also in a motorcycle accident.

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

« Start of topic « Older Messages 1 - 6 of 6 Newer » End of
topic »
« Newer topic - Mad Cow in the United States DMHAS Kenneth
Marcus is a Psycho - Older topic »

Loon Patrol

Dec 10, 2006, 5:41:34 PM12/10/06

buund...@hotmail.com

Dec 10, 2006, 5:42:02 PM12/10/06

Chuck P Adams

Dec 10, 2006, 6:02:31 PM12/10/06

buund...@hotmail.com wrote:
> buund...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > http://

Chuck Hearts Foley

Dec 11, 2006, 12:56:18 AM12/11/06

Chuck Hearts Foley

Dec 11, 2006, 1:00:55 AM12/11/06

The Stark Raving LoonaTick

Dec 11, 2006, 7:43:51 AM12/11/06

Ordinary

Dec 12, 2006, 3:17:37 AM12/12/06

The Stark Raving LoonaTick

Dec 12, 2006, 10:34:01 AM12/12/06

Usenet Supreme Loser ChuckWorth

Dec 12, 2006, 11:30:18 AM12/12/06

8man12

Dec 12, 2006, 11:37:55 AM12/12/06

Usenet

Usenet Supreme Loser ChuckWorth

Dec 12, 2006, 11:40:20 AM12/12/06

Chuck Hearts Foley

Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:08 PM12/12/06

Chuck P Adams

Dec 13, 2006, 8:29:09 AM12/13/06

Chuck

grandp...@yahoo.com

Dec 13, 2006, 9:14:59 AM12/13/06

Loon Patrol

Dec 13, 2006, 9:16:29 AM12/13/06

grandpref...@

neocon...@yahoo.com

Dec 13, 2006, 9:49:20 AM12/13/06

8man12

Dec 13, 2006, 10:02:32 AM12/13/06

neocondirice@

neocon...@yahoo.com

Dec 13, 2006, 11:02:56 AM12/13/06

Jan Musinski the criminal

Dec 13, 2006, 2:47:01 PM12/13/06

neocon...@yahoo.com

Dec 13, 2006, 7:00:06 PM12/13/06

The Stark Raving LoonaTick

Dec 13, 2006, 9:18:59 PM12/13/06

Peenies, Peenies, Peenies, My Name is Chuck and I love McSweenies'

Dec 13, 2006, 11:43:39 PM12/13/06

georgia

Dec 14, 2006, 11:55:07 AM12/14/06

Peenies, Peenies, Peenies, My Name is Chuck and I love McSweenies'

Dec 14, 2006, 7:53:22 PM12/14/06

8man12

Dec 14, 2006, 8:50:45 PM12/14/06

wrote:
> buundoggle@

Peenies, Peenies, Peenies, My Name is Chuck and I love McSweenies'

Dec 15, 2006, 1:01:36 AM12/15/06

8man12

Dec 15, 2006, 1:14:54 AM12/15/06

Peenies, Peenies, Peenies, My Name is Chuck and I love McSweenies'

Ordinary

Dec 15, 2006, 1:18:10 AM12/15/06

Chuck - The man who lays down the law in here

Dec 15, 2006, 1:23:30 AM12/15/06

Ordinary wrote:
> http://groups.

ActionLyme

Dec 15, 2006, 1:35:50 AM12/15/06

8man12

Dec 20, 2006, 6:43:38 PM12/20/06

ActionLyme wrote:
> topic »

Peenies, Peenies, Peenies, My Name is Chuck and I love McSweenies'

Dec 21, 2006, 2:31:24 AM12/21/06

Harvester of Sorrow

Dec 21, 2006, 4:20:44 AM12/21/06

Peenies,

Peenies, Peenies, Peenies, My Name is Chuck and I love McSweenies'

Dec 21, 2006, 4:25:34 AM12/21/06

Harvester of Sorrow

Dec 21, 2006, 4:52:10 AM12/21/06

Peenies,

Peenies, Peenies, Peenies, My Name is Chuck and I love McSweenies'

Dec 21, 2006, 4:55:14 AM12/21/06

8man12

Dec 21, 2006, 5:18:03 AM12/21/06

Peenies,