CDC staff will be on the list of indictments for FRAUD

Peenies, Peenies, Peenies, My Name is Chuck and I love McSweenies'

Mar 19, 2007, 1:56:42 PM3/19/07
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 10:50:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: "LymeQ Ween" <lyme...@yahoo.com> Add to Address BookAdd to

Subject: CDC staff will be on the list of indictments for FRAUD

To: m...@mentalhealthandillness.com, Spin...@yahoogroups.com,
tr...@hotmail.com, rast...@aol.com, billc...@gmail.com,
thomas...@usdoj.gov, amcg...@rms-law.com, rjmu...@aol.com, Send
an Instant Message paulcrai...@yahoo.com, Send an Instant Message
sidney_b...@yahoo.com, criminal...@usdoj.gov,
karla.d...@usdoj.gov, christophe...@usdoj.gov,
govern...@po.state.ct.us, fit...@gmail.com,
patrick.f...@usdoj.gov, model...@sbcglobal.net

CDC staff can be indicted here because
of the patents they hold in the European
patent database which make clear that
CDC knows Lyme arthritis is not the only kind
of Lyme. (That means CDC knows the
Dearborn method to diagnose Lyme is bogus.)

They speak to it in their patents:

http://www.actionlyme.org/US_BIOCRIMINALS.htm

GO THERE!!! It's all there.

I sent CDC's Julie Gerberding certified mail and I
never got the green thingy back. What does THAT
tell you?

Publication number:AU4392093 Publication date: 1993-12-30 Inventor:
GOLDE WILLIAM T; ROEHRIG JOHN T; BURKOT THOMNAS; PIESMAN JOSEPH F;
JOHNSON BARBARA J B; MAYER LEONARD W; KEEN MARK G; HUNT ANN R
Applicant: SMITHKLINE BEECHAM CORP; US HEALTH
http://v3.espacenet.com/textdes?DB=EPODOC&IDX=AU4392093&F=8&QPN=AU4392093

"Summarv of the Invention
In one aspect, the invention provides isolated
B. burgdorferi antigens which are regulated and differentiated by
growth of the B. burgdorferi in a tick vector. Novel antigens of the
invention are listed below in Table I.

"Certain of these antigens are characterized as being B.
burgdorferi B31 strain specific and major histocompatibility complex
(MHC) nonrestricted. Certain other of these antigens are characterized
as being MHCrestricted. Sera generated to these antigens (B31 MHC
nonrestricted and B31 MHC restricted) are further characterized by the
ability or lack of ability to react with B. burgdorferi JD-1 strain;
the antigens themselves (B31 MHC nonrestricted and B31 MHC restricted)
are further characterized by being homologous or heterologous with B.
burgdorferi JD-1 strain antigens. The most preferred antigens of this
invention, because of their ability to induce cross-strain immunity to
B. burgdorferi in different animal haplotypes, are characterized by
being B31 MHC nonrestricted, JD-1 crossreactive, and JD-1
nonrestricted. Other antigens are also useful in vaccine compositions
and as diagnostics."

This means that CDC creeps at Fort Collins Colorado, and CDC officers
Alan Barbour, Allen Steere, and Mark Klempner are participating in
Yale's scientific fraud, and which are FALSE CLAIMS to the United
States Government.

Under the RICO laws, which I studied before I filed
the RICO complaint, a person who works for the
government can be indicted as an individual.

I do not know Jullie Gerberding's personal risk
here for indictment, but not getting that certified
mail receipt back means... something.

Like, Gerberding did not want me to have proof that
CDC participated in a crime, and that she did nothing
about it?? CDC is a military organization, but like
the CIA and Iran-Contra, the NeoCons and Iraq-gate,
they are not allowed to act like an independent
government.

The degree to which Ft. Detrick participated in this
crime I know a little: Steven Hatfill worked with
http://www.actionlyme.org/Duray.htm
http://www.actionlyme.org/ANTHRAX_AND_WACKJOB_DCF.htm

Paul Duray, who is also in the military as well as
the NIH and the NCI (National Cancer Institute). The
two of them, Hatfill and Duray, have published
that Lyme spirochetes multiply exponentially in
the brain, as demonstrated by the closest thing to
an in vivo model of human nerve tissue - the NASA
rotating bioreactors.

So.

Is Lyme a knee-only disease?

This is winnable. That is, if the country survives
the economic collapse, but as I said before, ANYONE
who is qualified to file a Qui Tam claim against Yale
for their crimes of LYMErix and their flagellin method
patent (Yale did not use their flagellin method to
determine whether or not their vaccine, LYMErix
prevented Lyme, because Yale knew it did not), can
file the claim.

It does not have to be RICHARD BLUMENTHAL.

Blumenthal wants to recover money for the State,
but any attorney qualified to file in a federal court
can get all the Qui Tam reward money for very little
work,

since I have already done it all.

If the USDOJ does not want to recover the money
the United States is entitled to, then this is WIDE OPEN
for any attorney to grab a percent.

For example, FLORIDA recovered money from
Kaiser and SmithKline for FRAUD in the past over
the relabeling of Paxil. The fine was 87 million
dollars.

That's chump change compared to what Kaiser,
SmithKline and Yale did with "Lyme disease," with
the CDC's obvious assistance. The CDC staff listed
on those patents, if SmithKline used any of that DNA,
would get royalties.

CDC's Barbara Johnson was all over this crime.

Kathleen M. Dickson

================================

Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:43:08 EDT
Subject: Re: [SpinLyme] My response to "Lyme Disease, the Public
Dimension
To: lyme...@yahoo.com
I've been following your posts on Lyme, and, as always, you're pretty
much "right on". The problem is that the government enforces the
laws, and here they're among the criminals. With Klempner in charge
of the Bio-weapons lab and also on the board of directors at New
England Journal of Medicine, and Julie Gerberding a "Fellow" in IDSA,
the foxes are not only guarding the hen-house, they have guns!
Hopefully Blumenthal will go all the way with this. I went to a
fundraiser in Greenwich and he was there, along with (Big Money) Tommy
Hilfiger, so maybe Blumy he has the guts and power to take on the
CDC. Otherwise, all your evidence is likely to sit until those in
power have retired. Thanks, though, for your work.