Update DCF and Sweeg

1 view

Kathleen

May 20, 2006, 2:39:23 PM5/20/06
From: Kathleen Dickson <kmdick...@yahoo.com>
To: Kathleen Dickson <kmdick...@yahoo.com>, brigid callahan
Cc: op...@imedia.ru, jdr...@nejm.org, kmdi...@comcast.net,
paulcrai...@yahoo.com, sidney_b...@yahoo.com,
criminal...@usdoj.gov, karla.d...@usdoj.gov,
christophe...@usdoj.gov, han...@senatedems.ct.gov,
ltgoverno...@po.state.ct.us, fra...@ucia.gov,
govern...@po.state.ct.us, Jim....@cga.ct.gov,
pch...@law.uconn.edu, mst...@law.uconn.edu, fit...@gmail.com,
patrick.f...@usdoj.gov

Subject: Chronic Stalking and Harassment of Lyme Victims, I forgot a
link...Re: Update to the Corrupticut Abuse Formulary...Re: Hartford
Courant Editorial re Adoption Law

Date: Saturday, May 20, 2006 14:35:13 [View Source]

http://actionlyme.org/McSweegan_Newsgroup_Stalking_and_DCF_Aug_2000_bec018018a2213e3.htm
http://actionlyme.org/PROOF_OF_PHONE_BUGGING.htm
http://actionlyme.org/SWEEG_5ba0974968ade60f.htm
http://actionlyme.org/CHUCK_LAKE_DRIVER_c1ad57c80986aaf6.htm
http://actionlyme.org/McSweegan_Stalking_Feb_2001_38a561b9b28962b5.htm

'Corresponding with Sweeg in 2000 about how the DCF
blew me off, twice. I called the DCF because I
thought they were a child welfare agency. How could I
have been so *stupid.*
http://actionlyme.org/DCF_NANCY_MARTIN_BLOW_ME_OFF_1996.htm
http://actionlyme.org/DSS_BLOWS_ME_OFF.htm
http://actionlyme.org/STONINGTON_SCHOOLS.htm
http://actionlyme.org/ROWLAND_AND_ME.htm
http://actionlyme.org/DEAR_GUV_HOW_BAD_DOES_IT_HAVE_TO_GET.htm
http://actionlyme.org/Nields_Yale.htm

Kathleen

http://actionlyme.org/051906_S_Murzin_P_Inkel_Interview.wma

http://actionlyme.org/051106_Murzin_Homeland_interview.wma

http://actionlyme.org/ACTIONLYME_VIDEOS_EYE_ON_CORRUPTICUT.htm

> [...]
> > be
> > surprised. I live here in Corrupticut. I faxed a
> > number given to me to contact Andrew McDonald and
> > Michael Lawlor (legislators) and I got a letter in
> > the
> > mail from the Capitol Police saying "if you fax
> > again
> > you will be arrested for harassment."
> >
> > I, sorry, I thought these were "elected
> > representatives." You know, the democracy part of
> > democracy.
> >
> > Yikes.
> >
> > Let the kids find their parents. Remember in the
> > old
> > days after we freed the slaves, most of them spent
> > the
> > rest of their lives searching all over the country
> > for
> > their relatives. DCF is the same disrespect.
> > Bodies
> > for dollars. Note that one of the first
> questions
> > DCF asks you if you file a complaint (I complained
> > about DCF's Queen Whore Chief, Ragaglia), one of
> the
> > first questions DCF asks is if the child is
> Special
> > Needs?
> >
> > Cuz those Special Needs kids are $150,000 per year
> > income. DCF shelves them in institutions and
> never
> > checks on them. They also never report the abuse
> in
> > foster homes. In fact, they threaten the children
> > will being placed in an even worse situation if
> they
> > complain.
> >
> > This week we read the story about the runaways.
> > What
> > kind a fool doesn't get it. Burgos killed
> himself.
> > He wanted to go home. So did Elsie Figueroa.
> >
> > Stop pretending the State has the right to decied
> > who
> > is anyone's family. Most people I know who have
> > found
> > their real parents expressed relief regardless of
> > whether or not the parent turned out to be a good
> > guy
> > or a bad guy, and even if the real parent turns
> the
> > kid away, that's the closer they need. ("Yeah, it
> > would have been bad if I stayed with that guy."
> >
> > It's simple. Stop hiring hateful vicious morons
> who
> > do nothing but party and screw, themselves, or get
> > rid
> > of DCF entirely. If a parent beats the hell out
> of
> > kid, that's assault. Call the police. If a
> parent
> > is
> > a Lyme activist because her kids have Lyme, that's
> > usually admired. Not in *this* state. It makes
> you
> > target for the crazies at Yale (DCF, DMHAS), who
> are
> > the authors of this FRAUD, "Lyme disease."

http://www.courant.com/news/opinion/editorials/hc-adoptrecords.artmay19,0,666679
3.story?coll=hc-headlines-editorials

> > Veto The Adoption Bill

=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com

INBOX: Email 1 of 4280 Next »

Comcast © 2006 Comcast Cable Communications, Inc. All rights
reserved.
Privacy St