Criminally Charging FRAUD at the NIH - Is McSweegan going to be criminally charged next?

Chuck Hearts Foley

Dec 5, 2006, 6:29:34 AM12/5/06

From:

rhonda.ste...@jud.ct.gov,LYME...@aol.com,Spin...@yahoogroups.com,
dr-ahma...@president.ir, pr...@nswbc.org, rgr...@courant.com,
dh...@courant.com, bdo...@ora.fda.gov, bryan_...@yahoo.com,
hor...@courant.com, phy...@aldf.com, NE...@courant.com,
bmi...@newstimes.com, ubi...@courant.com, doc...@mvtimes.com,
smal...@washpost.com, brigid callahan <oldehi...@hotmail.com>,
rstr...@usmamed.com
Subject:
Criminally Charging FRAUD at the NIH - Is McSweegan going to be
criminally charged next?
Date:
Tuesday, December 05, 2006 6:24:21 AM

(re: WashPost article below)

Who approved of the bogus testing for Lyme, despite no one
agreeing with the Steere criteria at the 1994 Dearborn Conference:
http://www.actionlyme.org/Dearborn_Who_Approved.htm

McSweegan, harassing the US Navy out of vector-borne diseases
research funding, where they mention SmithKline:
http://www.actionlyme.org/GOLDWATER_LETTER.htm

McSweegan and Yale's Durland Fish conspire:
http://www.actionlyme.org/TICK_BITE_CONSPIRACY.htm
Durland Fish and Ed McSweegan didn't want it known that people should
be treated upon tick attachment. 2 out of 3 people who get the Lyme
rash
already have the spirochete in their central nervous system and all
borrelioses
are permanent brain infections (therefore it is too late to treat).
Dattwyler_Luft: Bb DNA in CSF, with EM
http://www.actionlyme.org/Dattwyler_Luft_Bb_DNA_in_CSF.htm

Treatment on tick bite, if that was the standard procedure at the time,

would have interfered with the vaccine trials, and then no one would
know if the vaccine or the antibiotic prevented Lyme. *** So they
simply did
not want anyone being treated on tick bite- and they did not explain
why,
or the dangers. *** Now, treatment on tick bite is standard.

MarDx was the only lab at Dearborn to approve of the bogus
testing for Lyme at Dearborn, but they had already been given
Lyme-arthritis-positive blood to "qualify" their test kits. (By
Whom??)

*Before* the Dearborn conference, ImmuLyme and Connaught had
already begun their Phase III trial, ***using the standard not approved
by anyone among the invited labs***, except who was awarded the
contracts, MarDx. Read it for yourself. They started in March, 1994
and Dearborn took place in October of 1994:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=pubmed&cmd=Retrieve&dopt=AbstractPlus&list_uids=9673299&query_hl=1&itool=pubmed_docsum

Later, these same criminals (Lenny Sigal, who says Lyme is caused by
self-poisoning and the deliberate poisoning of our children) reported
that
they could not even read their Western Blots in OspA vaccinated people,

but they reported that their vaccine prevented Lyme, 92% of the time
???
HERE:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=pubmed&cmd=Retrieve&dopt=AbstractPlus&list_uids=10913394&query_hl=3&itool=pubmed_docsum
I guess it was more like Lenny Sigal who was doing the poisoning
and then lying about it:
http://www.actionlyme.org/DICKSON_FDA_SUBMISSION_FULL.htm
http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/ac/01/slides/3680s2_11.pdf

Lyme is caused by self-poisoning and the poisoning of our children,
says
Lenny:
http://www.actionlyme.org/Sigal.htm

Wow, that's cute (below). I wonder if they will go after McSweegan and
Fish
now, or is Yale too involved in biodefense and will they claim a
"national
security risk?"
http://www.actionlyme.org/PLUMISLAND.htm

We might find out Lyme was an accidental release of a stealth disabler:
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?tool=pubmed&pubmedid=9499019

Given the other crimes and fraud committed by "the government,":
the US can be sanctioned by the UN. I do hope so. US criminals have
to be stopped. We're already responsible for the murdered 700,000
people
in Iraq. That's quite enough blood, thanks, in 4 years.... All due to
Thermite
in the WTC and the "Dancing Israelis."

Hopefully the rest of the world will not let any more US alleged
"scientists"
on their turf to mess with their populations. Surely letting these
Russian
scientists based at New York Medical College mess with other peoples'
blood was a mistake. All they do is publish "bogus articles" and study
the
genetic susceptibilities to diseases in peoples of foreign nations:
http://www.actionlyme.org/BOGUS_RUSSIAN_NYMC_ARTICLES.htm

Check em out. Check em *all out.* You will see that this is no
hypothesis, or a guess, but FACT. They report HLA specificities in
peoples all over the world. And the data? Who gets it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPn_T9qy4C0&mode=related&search=

Shhhhh! This data is "not for *large* dissemination...."

KMDickson, ActionLyme.org

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/12/05/AR2006120500101.html

U.S. Criminal Charges Filed Against Scientist
Undisclosed Consulting Deals at Issue

By David A. Fahrenthold
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, December 5, 2006; B06

A top scientist at the National Institutes of Health whose alleged
failure to
disclose consulting contracts with a drug company helped set off a
probe of
possible ethical lapses by researchers was criminally charged yesterday
with
violating federal conflict-of-interest rules.

Pearson "Trey" Sunderland III, 55, who was chief of the Geriatric
Psychiatry
Branch of the National Institute of Mental Health, faces one
misdemeanor count
that could bring a year in prison and a $100,000 fine, federal
prosecutors said.
The charge was outlined yesterday in a document called a "criminal
information"
-- a signal that Sunderland had waived the usual grand jury indictment
process, and that a plea agreement may be forthcoming.

In charging Sunderland, prosecutors alleged that he accepted $285,000
in
consulting fees and other payments from the Pfizer Inc. drug company
between
1997 and 2004. Sunderland, who lives in Chevy Chase, failed to list
these
payments on the required disclosure forms, prosecutors said.

At the time, Sunderland's department was working with Pfizer in
research to
identify chemical warning signs of Alzheimer's disease. As part of the
research,
Sunderland helped provide hundreds of government-owned tissue samples
for
analysis.

In August 2005, a year after Sunderland's case came to light, NIH
imposed rules
that bar employees from working for, or owning stock in, drug or
biotech
companies.

Sunderland's Washington attorney, Robert F. Muse, said yesterday he
would have
no comment on the case.

In previous interviews, Muse had said that Sunderland had made no
efforts to
conceal his outside work and that many NIH researchers had come to see
the
disclosure forms as "basically a bureaucratic nuisance." Sunderland
himself invoked his
Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination when called to testify
before a
House of Representatives subcommittee in June.

Don Ralbovsky, a spokesman for the Bethesda-based NIH, said that
Sunderland
remains an employee and now works as a "special assistant and senior
adviser" in
a division that gives out grants. He said he could not comment on
whether NIH is
seeking to terminate him. The Geriatric Psychiatry Branch no longer
exists,
Ralbovsky said.

Sunderland's first hearing is scheduled for Friday morning in U.S.
District
Court in Baltimore.

Both the size of the payments and the transfer of human tissue made
Sunderland's
one of the most infamous examples of apparently lax oversight at the
health
institutes. Congressional investigators found that 44 researchers had
off-the-books relationships with drug and biotech companies.

"I found this story incredibly distressing because it is so important
that
people have confidence in the NIH," Rep. Tammy Baldwin (D-Wis.), who
heard testimony about
Sunderland at a subcommittee hearing this summer, said yesterday. "It
is a
pretty big move for people to donate human tissue to further scientific

discovery. People have to have confidence that that decision . . . is
treated
with the utmost respect."

Charging documents filed yesterday by the Maryland U.S. attorney's
office say
Sunderland's involvement with Pfizer began less than a year after he
became head
of the branch in 1997.

The charging document provides this account:

In 1998, the institute, Pfizer and another company had agreed to work
together
on a project to find "biomarkers" of Alzheimer's in samples of
cerebrospinal
fluid provided by the government. Then, Sunderland signed his own side
agreement: He would be paid $25,000 a year for consulting with Pfizer,
plus a
$2,500 fee every time he attended one-day meetings with the company.

The same year, a similar arrangement was set up when NIMH and Pfizer
agreed to
collaborate on a study of two "biomarkers" that were already believed
to help identify
Alzheimer's cases. Sunderland made his own deal, again without
disclosing it to
his bosses, to receive another $25,000 per year, prosecutors alleged.

In total, prosecutors said, Sunderland was paid $285,000, plus travel
expenses.
Though congressional investigators had previously said he had also
violated
rules by transferring the tissue samples, Sunderland was not charged
with that
yesterday.

Post a Comment

View all comments that have been posted about this article.

Your washingtonpost.com User ID, kmdickson, will be displayed with your
comment.

Comments: (Limit 5,000 characters)

Comments that include profanity or personal attacks or other
inappropriate
comments or material will be removed from the site. Additionally,
entries that
are unsigned or contain "signatures" by someone other than the actual
author
will be removed. Finally, we will take steps to block users who violate
any of
our posting standards, terms of use or privacy policies or any other
policies governing this site. Please
review the full rules governing commentaries and discussions. You are
fully
responsible for the content that you post.
© 2006 The Washington Post Company

http://www.actionlyme.org

The Stark Raving LoonaTick

Dec 5, 2006, 7:13:36 AM12/5/06

Chuck Hearts Foley

Dec 5, 2006, 7:56:54 AM12/5/06

magruder

Dec 5, 2006, 8:05:30 AM12/5/06

The Stark Raving LoonaTick

Dec 5, 2006, 8:17:08 AM12/5/06

The Stark Raving LoonaTick wrote:

ActionLyme

Dec 5, 2006, 10:14:44 AM12/5/06

Dan Sullivan

Dec 5, 2006, 10:20:13 AM12/5/06

ActionLyme

Dec 5, 2006, 10:37:31 AM12/5/06

Dan Sullivan

Dec 5, 2006, 10:41:40 AM12/5/06

ActionLOON wrote: another ot post

Peenies, Peenies, Peenies, My Name is Chuck and I love McSweenies'

Dec 5, 2006, 11:07:05 AM12/5/06

Dan Sullivan

Dec 5, 2006, 11:09:21 AM12/5/06

ot

ActionLyme

Dec 5, 2006, 4:09:54 PM12/5/06
1982 Sabra and Shatila Massacre
http://www.actionlyme.org/

Dan Sullivan

Dec 5, 2006, 6:42:08 PM12/5/06

ot

ActionLyme

Dec 5, 2006, 8:48:43 PM12/5/06

ActionLyme

Dec 6, 2006, 3:38:32 AM12/6/06

Dan Sullivan

Dec 6, 2006, 4:59:04 AM12/6/06

ActionLOON

ActionLyme

Dec 6, 2006, 5:35:50 AM12/6/06

Dan Sullivan

Dec 6, 2006, 6:54:44 AM12/6/06

ActionLyme

Dec 6, 2006, 7:13:11 AM12/6/06

Dan Sullivan

Dec 6, 2006, 8:40:30 AM12/6/06

ot

ActionLyme

Dec 6, 2006, 8:44:20 AM12/6/06

ActionLyme

Dec 6, 2006, 8:44:48 AM12/6/06

The Stark Raving LoonaTick

Dec 6, 2006, 8:45:57 AM12/6/06

Dan Sullivan wrote:
> ot

ActionLyme

Dec 6, 2006, 8:46:50 AM12/6/06

Dan Sullivan

Dec 6, 2006, 8:51:40 AM12/6/06
ot

karniges...@yahoo.com

Dec 6, 2006, 8:51:11 AM12/6/06

Dan Sullivan

Dec 6, 2006, 8:54:19 AM12/6/06

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Peenies, Peenies, Peenies, My Name is Chuck and I love McSweenies'

Dec 7, 2006, 12:44:05 AM12/7/06

The Stark Raving LoonaTick

Dec 7, 2006, 9:08:11 AM12/7/06

Dan Sullivan wrote:
> zzzzzzzzzzzzz

ActionLyme

Dec 7, 2006, 10:56:04 AM12/7/06

Usenet Supreme Loser ChuckWorth

Dec 7, 2006, 1:02:11 PM12/7/06

Dan Sullivan

Dec 7, 2006, 1:04:33 PM12/7/06

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dan Sullivan

Dec 7, 2006, 1:05:19 PM12/7/06
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Usenet Supreme Loser ChuckWorth

Dec 7, 2006, 1:33:31 PM12/7/06

Dan Sullivan

Dec 7, 2006, 1:37:58 PM12/7/06

zzzzzzzzzzzz

met...@yahoo.com

Dec 7, 2006, 2:30:53 PM12/7/06

Dan Sullivan

Dec 7, 2006, 2:39:47 PM12/7/06

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MetaForce

Dec 7, 2006, 6:32:33 PM12/7/06

The Stark Raving LoonaTick

Dec 7, 2006, 6:55:18 PM12/7/06

Dan Sullivan wrote:
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ActionLyme

Dec 7, 2006, 7:00:26 PM12/7/06

ActionLyme

Dec 7, 2006, 7:01:30 PM12/7/06

ActionLyme

Dec 7, 2006, 7:01:55 PM12/7/06

karniges...@yahoo.com

Dec 7, 2006, 7:26:00 PM12/7/06

Dan Sullivan

Dec 7, 2006, 7:29:47 PM12/7/06

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

neocon...@yahoo.com

Dec 7, 2006, 7:30:45 PM12/7/06

Dan Sullivan

Dec 7, 2006, 7:34:10 PM12/7/06

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Checkers

Dec 7, 2006, 7:36:41 PM12/7/06

Kathleen the Loon

Dec 7, 2006, 7:50:34 PM12/7/06

Dan Sullivan wrote:
> zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ordinary

Dec 8, 2006, 8:29:24 AM12/8/06

Dan Sullivan

Dec 8, 2006, 8:38:54 AM12/8/06

Peenies, Peenies, Peenies, My Name is Chuck and I love McSweenies'

Dec 8, 2006, 11:06:54 AM12/8/06

Jan Musinski the criminal

Dec 8, 2006, 11:11:21 AM12/8/06

wrote:
> Ch

Usenet Supreme Loser ChuckWorth

Dec 8, 2006, 11:44:06 AM12/8/06

Jan Musinski the criminal

Dec 8, 2006, 12:22:39 PM12/8/06

Usenet Supreme Loser ChuckWorth

Dec 8, 2006, 12:24:43 PM12/8/06

Chuck - The man who lays down the law in here

Dec 8, 2006, 12:30:42 PM12/8/06

Usenet Supreme Loser ChuckWorth

Dec 8, 2006, 12:32:25 PM12/8/06

Kathleen the Loon

Dec 8, 2006, 12:42:23 PM12/8/06

neocon...@yahoo.com

Dec 8, 2006, 12:58:07 PM12/8/06

Kathleen the Loon

Dec 8, 2006, 1:08:15 PM12/8/06

Chuck Hearts Foley

Dec 8, 2006, 1:10:21 PM12/8/06

georgia

Dec 8, 2006, 1:12:03 PM12/8/06

Chuck Hearts Foley

Dec 8, 2006, 1:13:29 PM12/8/06

georgia

Dec 8, 2006, 1:14:51 PM12/8/06

Peenies, Peenies, Peenies, My Name is Chuck and I love McSweenies'

Dec 9, 2006, 4:39:35 AM12/9/06

ActionLyme

Dec 9, 2006, 5:07:31 AM12/9/06

The Stark Raving LoonaTick

Dec 9, 2006, 8:51:50 AM12/9/06

Usenet Supreme Loser ChuckWorth

Dec 9, 2006, 10:06:09 AM12/9/06

reform...@yahoo.com

Dec 9, 2006, 10:46:09 AM12/9/06

Chuck - The man who lays down the law in here

Dec 9, 2006, 11:55:58 AM12/9/06

reform...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Chuck

Beach

Dec 9, 2006, 11:57:06 AM12/9/06

Dan Sullivan

Dec 9, 2006, 4:17:51 PM12/9/06

ActionLyme wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The Stark Raving LoonaTick

Dec 9, 2006, 7:59:59 PM12/9/06

Peenies, Peenies, Peenies, My Name is Chuck and I love McSweenies'

Dec 9, 2006, 8:00:48 PM12/9/06

Dan Sullivan

Dec 9, 2006, 8:11:28 PM12/9/06

zzzzzzzzzzz

Ordinary

Dec 10, 2006, 8:34:11 AM12/10/06

The Stark Raving LoonaTick

Dec 10, 2006, 8:39:04 AM12/10/06

Ordinary wrote:
> Chuck

Usenet Supreme Loser ChuckWorth

Dec 10, 2006, 11:31:25 AM12/10/06

Dan Sullivan

Dec 10, 2006, 11:34:08 AM12/10/06

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Usenet Supreme Loser ChuckWorth

Dec 10, 2006, 11:41:07 AM12/10/06

Chuck - The man who lays down the law in here

Dec 10, 2006, 11:46:18 AM12/10/06

Usenet Supreme

Usenet Supreme Loser ChuckWorth

Dec 10, 2006, 11:48:16 AM12/10/06

Chuck - The man who lays down the law in here

Dec 10, 2006, 11:53:13 AM12/10/06

Usenet

metoo

Dec 10, 2006, 11:59:16 AM12/10/06

Jan Musinski the criminal

Dec 10, 2006, 12:07:08 PM12/10/06

metoo

Dec 10, 2006, 12:29:06 PM12/10/06

Kathleen the Loon

Dec 10, 2006, 3:13:02 PM12/10/06

MetaForce

Dec 10, 2006, 3:47:18 PM12/10/06

The Stark Raving LoonaTick

Dec 10, 2006, 4:36:24 PM12/10/06

metoo

Dec 10, 2006, 4:36:52 PM12/10/06

0:->

Dec 10, 2006, 5:00:54 PM12/10/06
ot

Usenet Supreme Loser ChuckWorth

Dec 10, 2006, 5:05:30 PM12/10/06

Loon Patrol

Dec 10, 2006, 5:09:54 PM12/10/06

Usenet

Usenet Supreme Loser ChuckWorth

Dec 10, 2006, 5:10:27 PM12/10/06

Chuck - The man who lays down the law in here

Dec 10, 2006, 6:39:56 PM12/10/06

Usenet

karniges...@yahoo.com

Dec 10, 2006, 6:51:43 PM12/10/06

Chuck - The man who lays down the law in here

Dec 10, 2006, 7:53:47 PM12/10/06

Peenies, Peenies, Peenies, My Name is Chuck and I love McSweenies'

Dec 11, 2006, 12:44:51 AM12/11/06

Kathleen the Loon

Dec 11, 2006, 8:05:08 AM12/11/06

wrote: