Dr. Death - Gary Wormser

1 view

Newsgroup Leader Kathleen ActionLyme

Jun 10, 2006, 11:11:21 PM6/10/06
From: Kathleen Dickson <kmdick...@yahoo.com>
To: Kathleen Dickson <kmdick...@yahoo.com>, bmi...@newstimes.com,
Cc: op...@imedia.ru, jdr...@nejm.org, kmdi...@comcast.net,
paulcrai...@yahoo.com, sidney_b...@yahoo.com,
criminal...@usdoj.gov, karla.d...@usdoj.gov,
christophe...@usdoj.gov, han...@senatedems.ct.gov,
ltgoverno...@po.state.ct.us, fra...@ucia.gov,
govern...@po.state.ct.us, Jim....@cga.ct.gov,
pch...@law.uconn.edu, mst...@law.uconn.edu, fit...@gmail.com,
patrick.f...@usdoj.gov, model...@sbcglobal.net

Subject: CDC participates in Lyme autopsy; spirochetes persist past
treatment and retreatment - Gary Wormser-the-Liar-Update....

Date: Saturday, June 10, 2006 23:08:06 [View Source]

He's lying again (see NYTimes letter below).

1) CDC participates in autopsy and identifies
persisting DNA in samples of patients treated many
times for Lyme, which therefore proves antibiotic
treatment does not completely eradicate the Lyme
infection. See page 72 of the document- wait for it
to load.
http://actionlyme.org/CDC_Spirochetes_Brain_Liegner_Autopsy.htm

I expanded the file; Look closely at the
"Acknowledgements" to see who participated in
analyzing the autopsy samples: Pat Coyle, SUNY, CDC
Ft. Collins, Mario Philipp at Tulane, Ben Luft,
Dattwyler's former business partner at Brook
Biotechnologies and SUNY.

2) Mark Klempner demonstrates that ceftriaxone does
not clear all Lyme infection; ie., spirochetes persist
past ceftriaxone treatment:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=1634816&query_hl=29&itool=pubmed_docsum

3) Mark Klempner does not use Gary Wormser's primers
to look for Borrelia DNA in his so-called Chronic Lyme
Study and *refused* to tell me what primers he *did*
use. The primers he used were not reported, when he
had an attack of Lymenesia, and reported that Chronic
Lyme was imaginary. They were some sort of OspA
primers- OspA primers are completely irrelevant in
late chronic CNS Lyme. OspA is for attachment to
collagenous or chitinous tissues (the "hard body" of a
hard body tick), and if I need to remind people,
cartilage does not occur in brain parenchyma:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=9986813&query_hl=12&itool=pubmed_docsum

A borreliosis is, by definition, a permanent brain
infection:
http://www.personalconsult.com/articles/lymeandbraineffects.html
"Spirochetes may love the brain to death" - Cadavid

Residual brain infection in relapsing fever:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=16619194&query_hl=27&itool=pubmed_docsum

What the IDSA Lyme Guidelines Authors - including
WORMSER - *used* to say about Lyme:
http://www.geocities.com/kmdickson0308/1-2.txt

I guess Kaiser told those spirochetes who was boss,
when they took over the management of- and training
of- Kaiserized-MD-Drones at New York Medical College:
http://xnet.kp.org/permanentejournal/spring98pj/strategy.html

If The Worm Guy says Lyme is nothing, then we don't
need his anti-nothing vaccine.

Remember what Vijay Sikand and the others said
orginally about why we *do* need a Lyme vaccine:
http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/ac/98/transcpt/3422t1.rtf
"...the specter of asymptomatic infection is something
that troubles me a great deal and troubles a great
number of my colleagues who need to treat Lyme
disease. The obvious analogy with syphilis infection
with Treponema pallidum is there to consider. It is
well known that Borrelia burgdorferi indeed after
asymptomatic infection can lurk or secrete itself in
certain areas of the body, perhaps the central nervous
system or perhaps the joint spaces, only to reappear
months or maybe years later in the form of late stages
of illness which are ***harder to diagnosis and
treat."*** ---Vijay Sikand

"Harder to diagnose and treat."

Gary Wormser is literally passing off death sentences
to people with his chronic lies about Chronic Lyme and
his chronic lies about Lyme testing, as those autopsy
records demonstrate, and having Dattwyler lie along
with him is pointless. Dattwyler told the FDA in 1994
that the correct way to diagnose Lyme was to look for
changing and expanding IgM and IgG antibodies, which
is *not* what we do now, and which was why Dearborn
was a farce of a medical conference:
http://actionlyme.org/Dattwyler_Luft_Bb_DNA_in_CSF.htm
http://actionlyme.org/Dearborn_Farce.htm

When Crooks Throw a Conference.

Wormser needs some major Zyprexa treatment because he
refuses to chill with his relentless dangerous
stupidity of his own volition. People need to know
how serious Lyme disease is so they can try harder to
NOT GET IT.

Kathleen
http://actionlyme.org
-------------
To: Spin...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [SpinLyme] Story
Date: Saturday, June 10, 2006 20:32:25 [View Source]

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/09/opinion/nyregionopinions/l11west.html?_r=1&oref=slogin
Lyme Disease: Myths and Reality
To the Editor:
"More Awareness, More Cases" (June 4) provides
beneficial information regarding reasons for the
yearly fluctuations in Lyme disease cases, basic
information on disease transmission and patient
symptoms, and successful prevention efforts in New
Jersey. However, the article also perpetuates common
but inaccurate myths about Lyme disease.
One of these myths concerns Lyme disease testing. When
used appropriately, Lyme disease testing is actually
highly accurate. The estimate of 50 percent accuracy
is true only when testing is inappropriately used
early in the disease course during the rash phase of
the illness where laboratory testing is not
recommended or needed for diagnosis.
In addition, the article presents one clinician's
observation that chronic Lyme disease accounts for 15
to 20 percent of cases. However, there is no credible
scientific evidence for the persistence of symptomatic
Borrelia burgdorferi infection after antibiotic
treatment.
The unfortunate truth is that more than 50 percent of
patients who are labeled with the diagnosis of
"chronic Lyme disease" have never actually had any
form of Lyme disease. In one study, published in
Annals of Internal Medicine, the majority of these
patients actually had other treatable conditions that
had gone undiagnosed and untreated.
If readers want reliable information on Lyme disease,
Web sites such as medlineplus.gov may be used.
Gary P. Wormser, M.D.
Raymond J. Dattwyler, M.D.
Valhalla
The writers are chairmen of, respectively, the
Division of Infectious Diseases and the Division of
Allergy, Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, New
York Medical College.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?CMD=Display&DB=pubmed
> (plunk in these numbers)
>
> 10547245
> 8106763
> 7729870
> 16714588
> 16740958
>

> THE_CENTRAL_LYME_RICO_PATENTS
>

> ACTIONLYME SCIENTIFIC FRAUD VIDEOS

> protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com

INBOX: Email 1 of 4483 Next »

Comcast © 2006 Comcast Cable Communications, Inc. All rights
reserved.

--
http://actionlyme.org

Message has been deleted

the 3rd Man

Jun 11, 2006, 2:00:17 PM6/11/06

Chuck P Adams wrote:

> gary wormser is a mass murderer. he is a deeply disturbed, emotionally
> crippled high functioning psychopath.

Looks like you are inviting him to sue you.

Do you have any assets?

The only reason Bag Lady KathLOON gets away with this s--t is that she
is basically "judgement proof".

No pot to piss in.

How about you...idiot...willing to put your money where you fool mouth
is?

Message has been deleted

0:->

Jun 11, 2006, 5:39:30 PM6/11/06
Chuck P Adams wrote:

...Thanks Chuck.

Would you mind removing groups that are off topic from the addresses as
well. Such as alt.support.child-protective-services?

Much appreciated. Kane

> I removed the post...temporarily...to make a couple of minor
> changes..although it really doesn't matter to me, since I live in
> subsidized housing and have no assets...none the less...the comments
> about wormser not believing in chronic lyme or even post lyme syndrome
> are true...he has stated as much himself.
>
> gary wormser is an inhuman pig. the same is true for dattwyler,
> shapiro, and anyone else who supports his extremist positions, which
> have been adopted in spite of overwhelming evidence which runs counter
> to his insane belief system.
>
> I believe that these individuals are emotionally deranged. they likely
> rationalize their beliefs and the logical inconsistencies by telling
> themselves that, since ultimately nothing can be done to cure the
> chronic stages of lyme, it doesn't matter whether the patients are
> diagnosed with chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, or whatever other
> trashcan diagnosis a patient can be labeled with. however, this logic
> fails to take into consideration the preponderance of psychiatric
> symptoms in late neurolyme, and the likelihood that the patient will
> not accept the above-mentioned diagnoses due to retained insight into
> altered mental status which is obviously due to some organic cause.
> neurosyphilis also can present like this, with the patient aware at
> least initially that something is wrong..."hypochondriachal" or
> somatizing presentations accompanied by somatic delusions are well
> known in general paresis. it is the ignorance of the infectious disease
> community to these sorts of signs and symptoms, and human behavior in
> general, which led to the adoption of insane policies. A patient with
> neurolyme is simply not going to believe that he or she has CFS or
> fibromyalgia. they will keep searching until they either commit suicide
> or find an LLMD.
>
> in the meantime their life is destroyed. some patients suffer through
> years of mental torture and anguish before finally discovering that
> they were fighting an institutionalized web of lies in their quest for
> diagnosis.
>
> usually by this point they are bankrupt and have no meaningful assets.

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)

the 3rd Man

Jun 11, 2006, 6:12:35 PM6/11/06

Chuck P Adams wrote:

> I removed the post...temporarily...

LOL. Chickenshit.

> I believe that these individuals are emotionally deranged.

You mean "mentally deranged"? Takes one to know one.

they likely
> rationalize their beliefs and the logical inconsistencies by telling

> themselves that...

(Blah, blah, blah...the predictable, the ordianry rantings, the
overblown and unecessarily hyperbolic rhetoric)...

Yeah? None of which equates with M-U-R-D-E-R, which is the taking of
the life of another with the specific INTENT to end the life of that
other...and dispensing medical advice or opinions is not
M-U-R-D-E-R...let alone "mass murder"...and differences of opinion are
NOT illegal in this country...

...you IMBECILE.

You can't prove a SINGLE case, you moronic raving assinine FOOL.

Chuck P Adams

Jun 11, 2006, 6:32:20 PM6/11/06
no one can prove that hitler killed anybody either, although he is
universally regarded as a mass murderer.

the greatest murderers historically have not been people who had their
fingers on triggers, they have been people in positions of power who
have dispensed advice and opinions which have been detrimental to large
numbers of individuals.

wormser's insanity has gone far beyond a difference of opinion...he is
choosing to ignore many important facts in forming his opinions...they
don't constitute medical or scientific opinion, they constitute
propaganda. informed scientific opinion takes into consideration all of
the evidence. wormser ignores what he does not like, and even has the
audacity to lie about it in journal letters and articles.

his "opinions" are indefensible and criminally insane, considering how
they are used to oppress vast numbers of american citizens.

that has been the problem with clinical borrelia research in this
country, there has been no scientific debate. the IDSA clique has
stifled any meaningful debate and has cowed scientists into accepting
as fact positions which are idiotic and dangerous.

Chuck P Adams

Jun 11, 2006, 6:37:28 PM6/11/06
no, I don't believe they are mentally deranged...I believe their
intellectual abilities are perfectly intact...however that does not
correlate with emotional understanding, the ability to interpret human
behavior and understand the emotive impacts of one's actions on
others...the ability to view human beings as something other than
pieces of shit that can be manipulated at will in order to achieve some
selfish materialistic or egoistic gain.

it shouldn't be surprising that, since gary wormser views other people
as shit, that other people view him as shit. the dehumanization will
work both ways.

Message has been deleted

the 3rd Man

Jun 11, 2006, 8:30:17 PM6/11/06

Chuck P Adams wrote:

> no one can prove that hitler killed anybody either, although he is
> universally regarded as a mass murderer.

I was wondering when the Nazi stuff was going to come out...

...(yawn)...you really get off on yourself, huh, kid?

the 3rd Man

Jun 11, 2006, 8:31:36 PM6/11/06

Chuck P Adams wrote:

> it shouldn't be surprising that, since gary wormser views other people

> as shit...

Especially if he reads your posts.