Ed McSweegan wiretapping the Lyme Foundation and calling it "clairvoyance."

Ordinary

Oct 17, 2006, 7:38:59 PM10/17/06
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.diseases.lyme/browse_frm/thread/87640d534c586115/c5e50e5b067b2565?lnk=gst&q=Ed+did+say+%22Buzz-off+Karen.%22+Not+very+mature&rnum=1#c5e50e5b067b2565

From: Writer0608 - view profile
Date: Thurs, Feb 8 2001 1:58 pm
Email: writer0...@aol.com (Writer0608)
Groups: sci.med.diseases.lyme
Not yet rated
Rating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

Anon:

Sorry you have so much confused and incorrect. Why would you keep
attributing
statements to me, that you know I did not say? You need to be
accurate.

My concern is that you are fixated on me, and that fixation is
increasing.
Including increasing over the internet.

Ed did say "Buzz-off Karen." Not very mature. And, I did not go up to
him. I
noticed him after I was talking with Phil Baker. And, he was there with
Phil.

I wonder how his lawsuit against NIH is going. Is he claiming
conspiracy again?

And, the document was missing when it was FOI'd. Ed even sent an email
to the
reporter, asking why she was interested in the document(s). But, I
guess you
know this.

You state "I heard both conversations went badly." What do you think
you
"heard"? Now, be careful, because you need to cite first hand
information, not
gossip. Who told you the information, Phil or Ed?

Lastly, I admit that I did cry during the deposition. Yup. It was
during a
reading of material Ed admitted writing, that mocked our dead son and
pets.
And, a number of such writings were done WHILE he was a public
official
working at NIH as LD Project Officer.

I was also surprised that Ed, (while a Public Official and LD Program
Officer)
was tracking my parents address and phone numbers; my home address and
phone
numbers; my travel agent's information; employee names, home addresses,
home
phone numbers; my movements while working for the LDF; and had been at
the
LDF's office.

He even had tracked down and talked with a person working with Dr. Joe
Burrascano. Keeping their informtion in his files. I was also
surprised to see
his point system, giving himself a score when he was able to
harm/interfere
with an LDF/Karen initiative. This was happening while he was the LD
project
officer.

When was he working? And, who else did he track that he wasn't caught
tracking?

Anon, if you plan to cite depositions I suggest this format.

These are regarding various charges Ed made about the LDF. Ed's
deposition. Q's
are by lawyers to Ed. A's are Eds answers.

p229 lines 11-13.
"Q. But you have no factual basis to rely on?
A. Not at the moment."

p 288 lines 1-8
"Q. And what was your basis for saying this may invite investigation
and
prosecution?
(ed -accusing the LDF of a wide range of things while NIH LD
Program Office)
A. Clairvoyance.
Q. Anything else?
A. Wishful thinking. I don't know.
Q. Clairvoyance and wishful thinking, okay. Anything else's?
A. No, I didn't have any knowledge of anything related to
investigations at the
time."

p 147 lines 15-22 p 148 lines 1-6
"Q. Are the things you've said about them, the Forschners or the
Foundation,
that you believe to be true but that you didn't necessarily follow up
on and
check yourself before you made those statements?
A. For example?
Q Anything
A. I don't think so.
Q In other words, if you made a statement about the Forschners or the
Lyme
Disease Foundation that you didn't have personal knowledge about, did
you make
an inquiry about it before you would make that statement in writing or
orally
to make sure it was accurate?
A. Yes, but, in fact, I have no personal knowledge of anything."

The LDF received a lot of material from Ed during the time he was suing
the
LDF. Much of this crossed lines from NIH to CDC and to the FDA. Ed
appeared
to be very concerned with the activities of various people and we were
not the
only ones to receive threats, retaliation, or reporting to federal
authorities.
His own colleagues and a grantee was included as targets to be turned
in to
federal, state, and local officials accused of serious wrongdoing.

It wasn't just the LDF.

Reply Rate this post:

Usenet Supreme Commander Chuck

Oct 17, 2006, 11:23:04 PM10/17/06

Ordinary

Oct 18, 2006, 2:56:54 AM10/18/06

Usenet Supreme Commander Chuck

Oct 18, 2006, 7:06:53 AM10/18/06

Peenies, Peenies, Peenies, My Name is Chuck and I love McSweenies'

Oct 18, 2006, 7:29:11 AM10/18/06

Jan Musinski the criminal

Oct 18, 2006, 8:26:21 AM10/18/06

magruder