I think Chuck, when he was Frank, had a hunting accident.

buund...@hotmail.com

Dec 10, 2006, 5:28:25 PM12/10/06
Since he loves BushCo so much, I bet he
was duck "hunting" with Dick Cheney.

Here is what Frank (Chuck) said about Bush in 2000:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.diseases.lyme/browse_frm/thread/e4359868117b8d81/e066f6566802741e?q=lehrer+bush+gore+bombs+bursting+in+air&rnum=1#e066f6566802741e

1
From: Kathleen - view profile
Date: Thurs, Oct 12 2000 12:00 am
Email: Kathleen <kathleen.dick...@snet.net>
Groups: sci.med.diseases.lyme
Not yet rated
Rating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

BUSH:
"It's also important to keep strong ties in the Middle East,
credible ties, because of the energy crisis we're now in. After
all, a lot of the energy is produced from the Middle East."

BUSH: Well, I think -- it's hard to tell. I think that, you
know, I would hope to be able to convince people I could
handle the Iraqi situation better. I mean, we don't...

LEHRER: Saddam Hussein, you mean?

BUSH: Yes.

LEHRER: You could get him out of there?

BUSH: I'd like to, of course. And I presume this
administration would as well. But we don't know. There's no
inspectors now in Iraq. The coalition that was in place isn't as
strong as it used to be.

He is a danger.

BUSH: We don't want him fishing in troubled waters in the
Middle East. And it's going to be hard to -- it's going to be
important to rebuild that coalition to keep the pressure on
him.

LEHRER: Do you feel that is a failure of the Clinton
administration?

BUSH: I do.

GORE: Well, when I got to be a part of the current
administration, it was right after I was one of the few
members of my political party to support former President
Bush in the Persian Gulf War resolution.

And at the end of that war, for whatever reasons, it was not
finished in a way that removed Saddam Hussein from power.
I know there are all kinds of circumstances and explanations.
But the fact is that that's the situation that was left when I
got there. And we have maintained the sanctions."

---

Comment: George the Father left Saddam in
power, but it's Clinton's fault for not
resolving the issue. And George Junior
believes we need Arab Oil, so he'll "handle"
things.

Yeah, right. I can see it now...

"And so proudly we hail, the bombs bursting in air"
or however it goes.

It shall be glorious, I'm sure.

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

2
From: Frank90222 - view profile
Date: Thurs, Oct 12 2000 12:00 am
Email: frank90...@aol.com (Frank90222)
Groups: sci.med.diseases.lyme
Not yet rated
Rating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

>From: Kathleen kathleen.dick...@snet.net
>Date: 10/12/00 3:40 AM Eastern

Better man to deal with the middle east and oil countries....Thats
GWB.

They loved his father when he was in office and if we elect AL Bore
the man
who said he would like to ban the gas engine who knows what would
happen....

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

« Start of topic « Older Messages 1 - 2 of 2 Newer » End of
topic »
« Newer topic - Need more information on "L" formation Lyme and
repiratory and stomach - Older topic »

Loon Patrol

Dec 10, 2006, 5:32:50 PM12/10/06

buundoggle@