Proof: Andrew B. Chung posting as Jan Drew LOL!

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Jun 10, 2011, 2:27:17 AM6/10/11
On Jun 9, 10:38 pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...@aol.com> wrote:

> The absolutely only healthy way to resist the temptation and not fall
> into temptation (confusing desire with need) is by carrying our food
> scale to those "venues of their choice" and using it so that we can
> continue tohttp://WDJW.net/Guardour body by holding to the right
> daily amount (32 oz) of food.
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?
>
> We do this by weighing our meals per thehttp://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
> Approach to get our...
>
> http://WDJW.net/Status

<Big Snip>

Proof that Jan Drew is one of Chung's many sockpuppets.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7030711ee20429e9?hl=en

Here's another one:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9d7a224b9cb6b8e0

LOL!

TicToc

Jun 10, 2011, 2:32:52 AM6/10/11

Looks like poor Andy is getting all rattled and confused, again.

Chunked

Jul 3, 2011, 3:38:46 AM7/3/11
A sockpuppet wrote:

> A sockpuppet wrote:
>>
>> Proof that Jan Drew is one of Chung's many sockpuppets.
>>
>> Source:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7030711ee20429e9?hl=en
>>

>> Here's another one:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9d7a224b9cb6b8e0
>>
>> LOL!
>
> Looks like poor Andy is getting all rattled and confused, again.

Lie.

May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from Heaven right now,
in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/14401...

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?