Proof of GOD: The meaningless fantasies of demons and convicted neighbors.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 7, 2007, 2:55:04 AM1/7/07
Behold:

(1) Fantasizing about the demise of HIS brethren:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7e410a70af32e174?

(2) Fantasizing about reality:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f8d0e31c4824dc78?

(3) Reality check for one demon:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/753c7d5f74246e8f?

(4) Reality check for a convicted demon wannabe who thankfully retains
the wisdom to not blaspheme the Holy Spirit:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f781660031def343?

(5) Reality check for a neighbor who clearly also remains convicted by
the Holy Spirit:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bbfee2557d3c5de5?

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Bottomline: It is the light of the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ, Who
divides HIS brethren from those who remain of this world. HE is most
assuredly, without doubt, the Author of all reality.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we
can love our neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a whole lot
more, dear neighbors, friends, and brethren whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Meanwhile, HIS brethren have been blessed:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

... and continue to be blessed:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee

(note: Only those who are blessed by LORD GOD Almighty, Creator of
heaven and earth, will have access to these and other related
OurLittle.net articles per a secure IP database maintained by
TheWellnessFoundation.com)

Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister

Jan 7, 2007, 6:54:04 AM1/7/07
Baron Quackhausen wrote:

> Behold:
>
> TheWellnessFoundation.com

Well, at least when you're in prison breaking rocks, you'll know
someone who can make use of them.

Message has been deleted

Art Deco

Jan 7, 2007, 11:11:19 AM1/7/07
False prophet Andrew B. Chung spammed:

>Behold:
>
>(1) Fantasizing about the demise of HIS brethren:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7e410a70af32e174?
>
>(2) Fantasizing about reality:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f8d0e31c4824dc78?
>
>(3) Reality check for one demon:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/753c7d5f74246e8f?
>
>(4) Reality check for a convicted demon wannabe who thankfully retains
>the wisdom to not blaspheme the Holy Spirit:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f781660031def343?
>
>(5) Reality check for a neighbor who clearly also remains convicted by
>the Holy Spirit:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bbfee2557d3c5de5?

Why I am *not* on your latest lits o'haet, Chung? Get cracking.