Does anyone know how to read my ECG graph? jpg picture (EKG?)

1 view

lbbss

Dec 25, 2006, 2:39:03 PM12/25/06
http://home.cogeco.ca/~vvvv/ECG.JPG

I had 2 ECG graphs done in the past two years and they both show a
slight deviation. I asked my doctor about the graph. He said there
is a slight irregularity but, it maybe normal for me, but he does not
have an older ECG to compare it to. He said that it's probably
nothing to worry about. He said, that a cardiologist doctor would
know better how to read my ECG. But he did not refer me to a
cardiologist because there was no good reason to do so. I am
constantly tired and my doctor can't find out why (apparently I am in
great health). I was curious if an abnormal hear beat to be a cause
of constant tiredness? thank, here is a picture of my ecg.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~vvvv/ECG.JPG

Chee Jiao

Dec 25, 2006, 4:44:27 PM12/25/06

DO NOT waste your time asking these questions in a public unmoderated
forum such as this.
It's too dangerous.
Anyone can pass himself off as a practicing cardiologist on Usenet --
especially unemployed hyperreligious nutjobs, such as the one who
hijacked this newsgroup years ago.

Either ask your doctor for a referral again, or get a second opinion
from a real, live physician. Don't take chances with your health based
on the ramblings of some anonymous whacko online.

Flying Rat

Dec 25, 2006, 5:43:31 PM12/25/06
In article <1167083067.4...@h40g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
redja...@yahoo.com says...
SUBSCRIBE!!!

Listening to Chunk can seriously damage your health. No wonder he's a
welfare bum who wears secondhand clothes.

FR

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 25, 2006, 11:57:33 PM12/25/06

Your EKG is abnormal showing a right bundle branch block.

Because you are having symptoms of persistent fatigue, it would be wise
to seek a referral to consult with a cardiologist.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Ecifer

Dec 26, 2006, 12:40:17 PM12/26/06

Andrew B. Chung, trying to be relevant and on-topic, wrote:
> Because you are having symptoms of persistent fatigue, it would be wise
> to seek a referral to consult with a cardiologist.

Like I said. Gee, what would we do without your "expertise"?