A Spirit-guided exegesis of Matthew 28:20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 14, 2009, 3:28:22 AM3/14/09
Glenn wrote:
> Ike E. wrote:
> > "Glenn" wrote:
> >
> >> COMING SOON
> >>
> >> Yes, the time is getting short.
> >
> > Lu 21:8 And [Jesus] said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall
> > come in my name, saying, "I am Christ;" and "the time draweth near:" go ye
> > not therefore after them.
>
> Who was He speaking to?

To His disciples... thereby reminding them that they know how to
physically recognize Him when He physically returns for them and do
not need Him to say "I am Christ" for the recognition to happen.

How we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), will
physically recognize Jesus when He physically returns for us to meet
Him in the air is also how we physically know that He is spiritually
here with us in Spirit "to the very end of the age" as we make
disciples of all nations in accordance with His last commandment to us
before physically ascending into heaven as written in Matthew 28:20.

Do you, either Glenn or Ike or others reading this thread of
discussion, know how to physically recognize Jesus when He physically
returns to planet earth to gather up those who belong to Him ???

Those who know the priceless answer to this question, have the key to
unlocking the 4 mind-boggling mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus"
adventure described within the last chapter of the gospel written by
Dr. Luke, in the Holy Spirit.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--