Eternal condemnation earned after unwisely blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 31, 2007, 1:55:36 AM5/31/07
brother Fred A Stover wrote:
> convicted neighbor "Pastor Dave" <no....SNAFU....@nowhere.com> wrote:
> > brotherMatt.<trdell1234@......gmail.com > wrote:

> > >Matthew 12:32 (New International Version)
> > >
> > >32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven,
> > >but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven,
> > >either in this age or in the age to come.
> > >
> > >Then you are saying the Bible is in error?
> >
> > No. I think you just disagree on what it means
> > to "blaspheme the Holy Spirit".
>
> No, Satan, you wish. But "anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not
> be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come."
>
> His,
>

> www.geocities.com/alphadieg...@sbcglobal.net/
>
> Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as
> a little child, he shall not enter therein. (Mark 10:15)
>
> <)))))><
>
> Preparing the way of the Lord.

Marana tha

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water driving out
satan's lies (especially his greatest lie "hunger is bad") so that we
can love our neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ infinitely
more, dear brother Fred whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

flyingrat

May 31, 2007, 7:15:18 AM5/31/07
In article <1180590936.5...@q69g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
hear...@emorycardiology.com says...

> Marana tha
>
> May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water driving out
> satan's lies (especially his greatest lie "hunger is bad") so that we
> can love our neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ infinitely
> more, dear brother Fred whom I love unconditionally.
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

--
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/verbigeration

Verbigeration
ver·big·er·a·tion
n.
Obsessive repetition of meaningless words and phrases, especially as a symptom of mental illness.

http://cancerweb.ncl.ac.uk/cgi-bin/omd?verbigeration

Constant repetition of meaningless words or phrases; seen in
schizophrenia.

Kurt Gavin

May 31, 2007, 9:44:55 AM5/31/07
The "holy spirit" is chungian terminology for one of the imaginery voices in
his slowing shrinking head.

percy

May 31, 2007, 10:10:41 AM5/31/07
Kurt Gavin wrote:
> The "holy spirit" is chungian terminology for one of the imaginery voices in
> his slowing shrinking head.

You left out "pointy".

<:((<<<><

Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister

May 31, 2007, 1:34:49 PM5/31/07

Oh! That isn't just his hood?

Fred A Stover

May 31, 2007, 10:59:37 PM5/31/07

"Kurt Gavin" <bugg...@s.com> wrote in message

> The "holy spirit" is chungian terminology for one of the imaginery voices
in
> his slowing shrinking head.

The Holy Spirit doesn't speak through voices to the head. Is that where you
hear your voices?

His,

--

www.geocities.com/freds...@sbcglobal.net/

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 1, 2007, 4:27:27 AM6/1/07
brother Fred A Stover wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet wrote:
>
> > The "holy spirit" is chungian terminology for one of the imaginery voices
> in
> > his slowing shrinking head.

This is satan's classic lie about HIM that those who are guided by HIM
are psychotic (ie hearing voices).

Those who believe this lie are of this world and are as able to
predict the behavior of the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ as they are
the wind as Jesus described us to Nicodemus.

> The Holy Spirit doesn't speak through voices to the head.

Correct. HE typically does not speak to be heard by others except on
some rare occasions as described in the Bible. Instead, HE counsels/
guides the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ.

HE is that Power from on high, Who clothes us.

It remains my choice to receive HIS guidance in everything I say, do,
and write.

"Hunger is good." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

"HE humbled you causing you to hunger and then feeding you manna..."
-- Moses (Deuteronomy 8:3)

Amen.

"The laborer's appetite motivates him. His hunger drives him on." --
King Solomon (Proverbs 16:26)

Amen.

"Hunger is the best pickle (seasoning)." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Blessed are you who hunger now for you will be satisfied." -- LORD
Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making you hungrier than ever,

Rev. Karl E. Taylor

Jun 1, 2007, 7:42:03 AM6/1/07
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> brother Fred A Stover wrote:
>> satan via a sockpuppet wrote:
>>
>>> The "holy spirit" is chungian terminology for one of the imaginery voices
>> in
>>> his slowing shrinking head.
>
> This is satan's classic lie about HIM that those who are guided by HIM
> are psychotic (ie hearing voices).

Well, Chunks. Since you can't actually provide one scrap of objective
evidence for this spook of yours, it is all in your head.

And you've already proved that you are psychotic, so guess what bub,
you're a liar too.

--
There are none more ignorant and useless,
than they that seek answers on their knees,

A.A #1143 http://azhotops.blogspot.com/

Apostle of Dr. Lao EAC: Virgin Conversion Unit Director

i am so sad

Jun 1, 2007, 4:34:52 PM6/1/07

"Rev. Karl E. Taylor" <ktay...@getnet.net> wrote in message

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> brother Fred A Stover wrote:

>>> in
>>
>> This is satan's classic lie about HIM that those who are guided by HIM
>> are psychotic (ie hearing voices).
>>
> Well, Chunks. Since you can't actually provide one scrap of objective
> evidence for this spook of yours, it is all in your head.
>
> And you've already proved that you are psychotic, so guess what bub,
> you're a liar too.
>
> --
and thats the god damn gospel mother fucking truth baby!

Kurt Gavin

Jun 1, 2007, 5:53:55 PM6/1/07

"Fred A Stover" <freds...@email.com> wrote in message

> "Kurt Gavin" <bugg...@s.com> wrote in message
>> The "holy spirit" is chungian terminology for one of the imaginery voices
> in
>> his slowing shrinking head.
>>

> The Holy Spirit doesn't speak through voices to the head. Is that where
> you
> hear your voices?

I don't hear voices, dummy.

We were talking chung, and other grovellers to imaginery beings, like you.

Kurt Gavin

Jun 1, 2007, 6:02:06 PM6/1/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message

>> The Holy Spirit doesn't speak through voices to the head.
>
> Correct. HE typically does not speak to be heard by others except on
> some rare occasions as described in the Bible. Instead, HE counsels/
> guides the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ.

Why don't you two idiots tell us how you "hear" the imaginery beings
communicating to you?

> HE is that Power from on high, Who clothes us.

Well, it's probably the attendant who putts your clothes on, chunkers....,
or maybe it's Tedi Haggard, but it's not yahweh or jebus....

LOL

> It remains my choice to receive HIS guidance in everything I say, do,
> and write.

Why can't you use his "guidance" to get a job?