Love thy false teacher neighbor: Pray that GOD heals his heart.

Message has been deleted

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 11, 2006, 6:55:02 PM11/11/06
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/391d86804e8c9dda?

False teacher and neighbor Phelps' reply:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4ae23b9a1defd12?

Such is the power of the intercessory prayers of the brethren of LORD
Jesus Christ raised up to our heavenly Father naming those who have
been convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating (unless you unwisely choose
to curse HIM) dear neighbor Phelps whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Flushing Express

Nov 11, 2006, 7:18:10 PM11/11/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/391d86804e8c9dda?
> .... snniippp!

Chung, what are you doing on a k0oK newsgroup?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 11, 2006, 7:31:30 PM11/11/06
Neighbor Flusher wrote:

> Andrew in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/391d86804e8c9dda?
>
> > .... snniippp!
>
> Chung, what are you doing on a k0oK newsgroup?

Walking ever more closely with LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirt/fear.asp

Fear GOD and dread nothing that is of this world:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNaught

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating (unless you unwisely choose

to curse HIM) dear neighbor whom I love unconditionally.

Art Deco

Nov 11, 2006, 7:34:10 PM11/11/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/391d86804e8c9dda?

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective, as
expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

> False teacher and neighbor Phelps' reply:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4ae23b9a1defd12?

> Such is the power of the intercessory prayers of the brethren of LORD
> Jesus Christ raised up to our heavenly Father naming those who have
> been convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
> May GOD continue to keep your heart beating (unless you unwisely choose
> to curse HIM) dear neighbor Phelps whom I love unconditionally.

Non sequitur.

>Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>
>Andrew <><
>--
>Andrew B. Chung
>Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
>http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit
>
>As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
>unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
>(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
>http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Classic failure to comprehend the point.

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen

Message has been deleted

Art Deco

Nov 11, 2006, 8:15:32 PM11/11/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Neighbor Flusher wrote:
>> Andrew in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/391d86804e8c9dda?
>>
>> > .... snniippp!
>>
>> Chung, what are you doing on a k0oK newsgroup?
>
> Walking ever more closely with LORD Jesus Christ:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirt/fear.asp

You're erroneously presupposing that it's a fact.

> Fear GOD and dread nothing that is of this world:
>
> http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNaught

You're erroneously presupposing that it's a fact.

> May GOD continue to keep your heart beating (unless you unwisely choose
> to curse HIM) dear neighbor whom I love unconditionally.

You're erroneously presupposing that you are correct.

>Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>
>Andrew <><
>--
>Andrew B. Chung
>Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
>http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit
>
>As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
>unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
>(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
>http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective, as

expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

Mark K. Bilbo

Nov 11, 2006, 8:22:34 PM11/11/06

Where else would he be?

--
Mark K. Bilbo
"...otherwise, we're looking at the potential

Wait... oil reserves?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Kurt Gavin

Nov 12, 2006, 5:01:12 PM11/12/06
CHUNG, BEHOLD, you follow false prophets:

Deuteronomy was given CENTURIES before your false prophet jesus.

Yahweh would have known if he was going to send any "son" to mankind, which
only makes the following more absolute and condemning of your xian heresy.

Deuteronomy 13
1 If there arise in the midst of you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and
he give you a sign or a wonder,

2 and the sign or the wonder come to pass, of which he spoke to you, saying,
"Let us go after other gods" (which you have not known) "and let us serve
them;"

3 you shall not listen to the words of that prophet, or to that dreamer of
dreams: for Yahweh your God proves you, to know whether you love Yahweh your
God with all your heart and with all your soul.

4 You shall walk after Yahweh your God, and fear him, and keep his
commandments, and obey his voice, and you shall serve him, and cleave to
him.

5 That prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death, because he
has spoken rebellion against Yahweh your God, who brought you out of the
land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to draw you
aside out of the way which Yahweh your God commanded you to walk in. So you
shall put away the evil from the midst of you.

6 If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son, or your daughter, or
the wife of your bosom, or your friend, who is as your own soul, entice you
secretly, saying, "Let us go and serve other gods," which you have not
known, you, nor your fathers;

7 of the gods of the peoples who are around you, near to you, or far off
from you, from the one end of the earth even to the other end of the earth;

8 you shall not consent to him, nor listen to him; neither shall your eye
pity him, neither shall you spare, neither shall you conceal him:

9 but you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first on him to put him
to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

10 You shall stone him to death with stones, because he has sought to draw
you away from Yahweh your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out
of the house of bondage.

11 All Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall not do any more such
wickedness as this is in the midst of you.

12 If you shall hear tell concerning one of your cities, which Yahweh your
God gives you to dwell there, saying,

13 Certain base fellows are gone out from the midst of you, and have drawn
away the inhabitants of their city, saying, "Let us go and serve other
gods," which you have not known;

14 then you shall inquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold,
if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is done in the
midst of you,

15 you shall surely strike the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the
sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein and its livestock,
with the edge of the sword.

16 You shall gather all its spoil into the midst of its street, and shall
burn with fire the city, and all its spoil every whit, to Yahweh your God:
and it shall be a heap forever; it shall not be built again.

Pastor Kutchie

Nov 12, 2006, 5:44:16 PM11/12/06

Flushing Express wrote:

You're asking? Seriously? ;-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 13, 2006, 12:31:46 AM11/13/06
Vanquished neighbor Phelps wrote:
> Chunga's revenge wrote:
> > Vanquished neighbor Phelps wrote:
> >
> > > "Among them are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to
> > > Satan to be taught not to blaspheme." (1 Timothy 1:20)
> > >
> > > There are untold billions of precious people, created in God's image,
> > > who have not utterly rejected Him. It is to these precious ones I
> > > will now go, leaving behind the hopeless pagan, Andrew Chung, to
> > > wallow in his rebellion.

Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> > > The blasphemous pagan, Andrew Chung, will object and clamber for
> > > attention. However, no attention will be given to him, for his
> > > purpose in gaining that attention is to keep others from hearing the
> > > Good News of the Kingdom.

Name-calling, which is bearing false witness, simply confirms that you
remain known to all as a false teacher:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

> > > As chronicled here
> > > (http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0a51a5f2595af5c
> > > a), the blasphemous pagan, Andrew Chung, spoke against the Holy
> > > Spirit.

You are not the Holy Spirit.

Nor are you guided by HIM.

> > > In so doing, he chose to appear at the Judgement of the Lord
> > > God with unforgiven --indeed, unforgivable-- sin. There is nothing
> > > anyone can do about that. I have been praying for Andrew since first
> > > encountering him, and my prayers have become focused upon asking the
> > > Lord God to change His mind about forgiving Andrew's blasphemy of the
> > > Holy Spirit. I will continue to pray this.

Your false witness is forgiven as far as I am concerned.

> > > However, Andrew has stood between people and their God long enough.
> > > In the mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Andrew has been handed
> > > over to Satan to be taught not to blaspheme.

If that were true, I would not still be here.

> > > May God have mercy upon Andrew.

This has already happened.

> First of all, Jesus is Lord.

Yes, Jesus is LORD.

> And it comes as no surprise to me that
> somebody who has been deceived by the pagan, Andrew Chung, would fail
> to acknowledge the Lordship of Jesus.

Now you would bear false witness against another.

> It will be my prayer that the
> blinders which the pagan has affixed to you be removed, so that you may
> experience the glorious freedom which awaits you in Christ Jesus our
> Lord.

In the Holy Spirit, I know you are **not** a member of the brethren of
LORD Jesus Christ.

> > I'm sure Andrew's peace comes from God, but you ranted and looked for
> > something which does not relate.
>
> Clearly, you have been misled by Andrew. Guided by the Holy Spirit, I
> placed the revealed Word of the Living God before Andrew.

If you were guided by the Holy Spirit, you would not have borne false
witness then and now.

> He rejected
> it time after time.

It remains my choice to reject sin.

> Each time Andrew did so, the Holy Spirit led me to
> offer an invitation for him to repent and accept the Lordship of the
> Lord Jesus Christ.

Such are the words of satan who covets the Lordship of the Messiah.

It is an evil spirit and not the Holy Spirit that leads you to offer
the Lordship of the Messiah to one of HIS brethren.

Again, your satanic offer remains refused as it remains my choice to
continue my ever closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, Lamb of GOD, KING
of kings and LORD of lords. With all my heart, soul, mind and
strength, I love HIM:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/fear.asp

Fear GOD and dread nothing that is of this world including satan:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

> This invitation can only be extended by the power
> of the Holy Spirit.

No power has been needed by you to speak the seductive words of satan.
The words of satan slides out of the mind like slime from a slug.

> Andrew knows this truth

Indeed, it remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

Your seductive words are from satan.

> , and admitted his
> knowledge of it.

In the Holy Spirit, I know your seductively slippery words are from
satan.

> Yet, he chose to speak against the work of the Holy
> Spirit in God's invitation to him.

You are not GOD.

> That is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Nor are you the Holy Spirit.

> What Andrew did broke my heart; but my conscience is clear before the
> Lord Jesus Christ.

Sorry my refusing your invitation to join you on your broad meandering
path away from LORD Jesus Christ broke your heart.

> > Chung has done nothing to blaspheme
> > the Holy Spirit but beleives and has acted with the power of the LORD
> > behind him. Wheras you, oh mortal man, you seek the approval of your
> > own ilk - heathen, dirty, demon worshipping men, dead in their own sin,
> > imprisoned and in chains like monkeys in a cage throwing dung, even at
> > the very truth.
>
> Very well, then. You get the chance to tell the truth.
>
> 1) Is Jesus Lord?

Jesus is LORD as your challenger has already indicated by recognizing
"the power of the LORD" here at HIS side, which is the right side.

> 2) Can anyone say, "Jesus is Lord" without the Holy Spirit?

People can write "Jesus is Lord" without the Holy Spirit.

> 3) Can anyone come to the Lord Jesus without being drawn?

Anyone can receive GOD's salvation by placing their faith in LORD Jesus
Christ.

Simply recall the account of the thief, who while dying on a cross
adjacent to Jesus', was saved solely by his placing his faith in LORD
Jesus Christ.

> 4) Can that drawing happen by any means other than the power of the
> Holy Spirit?

No drawing has happened involving you.

> 5) If a person labels the work of the Holy Spirit "evil", who has that
> person blasphemed?

Not relevant here since it has been thoroughly established you are
without the Holy Spirit.

Those who are in the Holy Spirit do not sin.

> 6) Will that blasphemy be forgiven?

Recognizing that you are a false teacher is not blasphemy.

> > I'm sure you'd scream crucify him if Christ appeared becasue you would
> > not recognize him.
>
> Your certainty leads you into error. If you were led by the Holy
> Spirit rather than your "certainty", you would know that your
> characterization of me is incorrect.

His certainty comes from the Holy Spirit.

> Clearly, the pagan, Andrew Chung,
> has you completely deceived. It is my prayer that satan will release
> the hold he has on you because to the pagan, Andrew Chung.

You just called the Holy Spirit satan.

It is written in the Holy Bible that blaspheming the Holy Spirit as you
have just done is unforgiveable.

> In the
> mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I loose you from their grasp!

You stand condemned.

> > Are you saved?
>
> Yes.

That is not what I discern:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/discern.asp

> > Baptised?
>
> Yes.
>
> > Speak in tongues?
>
> Yes.
>
> > If not, you are not saved.
>
> There are many more signs which follow those who are saved.

Being baptized is not a sign of salvation.

> Clearly,
> you do not know the revealed Word of the Living God, but have been led
> astray by such blaphemous pagans as Andrew Chung.

You remind me of ex-pastor Dan Barker:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/blind.asp

> > "Repent or perish, you cannot enter the kingdom of heaven unless you
> > are born again".
>
> Amen!
>

> > "And they all spoke in tongues as the spirit gave them utterance"
>
> Amen!
>

> > It's great to see God trample serpents such as you underfoot. Get thee
> > behind me satan.
>
> Clearly, you are weary, and heavy-laden by the deception which has been
> foisted upon you.

Actually, your challenger is both bold and strong in the Holy Spirit.

> You are warmly invited to come, accepting the grace
> and mercy of God given through the Holy Spirit

Actually, the Holy Spirit is here to convict:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Those in the Holy Spirit know this.

Bottomline: You are not guided by the Holy Spirit.

The infinite grace and mercy of GOD is being given through the
redeeming sacrifice of LORD Jesus Christ:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

> in the death, burial,
> and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, and make Jesus Christ the
> Lord of your life. His yoke is easy, and His burden is light.
>
> Jesus is Lord!

Yes, Jesus is LORD.

One wonders if the Holy Spirit will still help you confess this with
your mouth after you have blasphemed HIM.

GOD's will be done and not our will.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating (unless you unwisely choose

to curse HIM) dear neighbor Phelps whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

panam...@hotmail.com

Nov 13, 2006, 12:34:56 AM11/13/06

Shit eating spammer Andrew B. Chung scrawled with crayon on his cell
wall:

snip

Back to work, bitch. And where's my money, ho? Damn, I hate it when you
bitches get uppity.

-Panama Floyd, Atl.
aa#2015, Member Knights of BAAWA!
EAC Martian Commander
Plonked by Kadaitcha Man, Sep 06
"..the prayer cloth of one aeon is the doormat of the next."
-Mark Twain

Religious societies are *less* moral than secular ones:
http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.html

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Art Deco

Nov 13, 2006, 10:26:34 AM11/13/06
<mwph...@gmail.com> wrote:

><snip blasphemer Chung's desperate clambering for attention>
>
>Dear friend "Chunga's revenge",
>
>Jesus is Lord!
>
>Did you notice how Chung did not answer with a single verse of
>Scripture? Such is typical of his satanic deception. In recorded
>Scripture, satan never displays respect for the revealed Word of the
>Living God, either.

Fraudi has demonstrated his abject ignorance of the New Testament on
many occasions.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 13, 2006, 10:32:41 AM11/13/06
Vanquished false teacher Phelps shrieked:

> <text snipped by neighbor Phelps in an act of fear and desperation>

Link to text boldly provided:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4e6d343e0b019784?

> Dear friend "Chunga's revenge",
>
> Jesus is Lord!
>
> Did you notice how Chung did not answer with a single verse of
> Scripture? Such is typical of his satanic deception. In recorded

> Scripture, satan never displays respect for the revealed Word of the
> Living God, either.

It does not surprise me that you were blind to the Scriptural verse:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords." from Revelation 19:16

This is satan's least favorite Scriptural verse.

Indeed, this verse is written on our Messiah's thigh and on HIS robe.

May thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for compelling you to
give proof that you serve satan.

Laus Deo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marana tha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message has been deleted

Art Deco

Nov 13, 2006, 10:59:28 AM11/13/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Vanquished false teacher Phelps shrieked:
>
>> <text snipped by neighbor Phelps in an act of fear and desperation>
>
>Link to text boldly provided:

Drama queen.

[bloviation flushed]

Message has been deleted

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 13, 2006, 11:43:06 AM11/13/06
Conquered Art Deco whined:

> >Vanquished false teacher Phelps shrieked:
> >
> >> <text snipped by neighbor Phelps in an act of fear and desperation>
> >
> >Link to text boldly provided:
>
> <link snipped by neighbor Art in an act of desperation>

Link easily and boldly restored:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4e6d343e0b019784?

> Drama queen.

There was no drama in restoring the link.

"There is no glory in vanquishing those who are already conquered." --
Holy Spirit

Amen.

> <text snipped by neighbor Art in another act of deperation>

Link to text easily and boldly provided:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2ec2d7e3d655a7e?

False teacher Phelps' reaction:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e6437020a86006d4?

Such is the behavior of those convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Laus Deo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating (unless you unwisely choose

to curse HIM) dear neighbor whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

cap...@shipper.com

Nov 14, 2006, 10:06:39 AM11/14/06
Shouldn't that be:

"Fear GOD and dread naughtthing that is of this world."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 16, 2006, 5:54:36 AM11/16/06
Neighbor CoonSkin wrote:
> Shouldn't that be:
>
> "Fear GOD and dread naughtthing that is of this world."

No:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating (unless you choose unwisely
to curse HIM) dear neighbor CoonSkin whom I love unconditionally.

Kurt Gavin

Nov 16, 2006, 5:44:14 PM11/16/06

"Andrew B. <kook snip>

<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message news:<kook snip> >> Shouldn't that
be:

>> "Fear <kook snip> that is of this world."
>
> No:
>
> http://<kook snip> .net/DreadNought
>
> May GOD continue <kook snip> CoonSkin whom I love unconditionally.

> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --

> Andrew B. dung
> x-Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
> http://HeartMDPhD.<kook snip> HolySpirit

> As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the

> unconditional love they <kook snip> 13:3, James 2:14-17).
> http://HeartM<kook snip> .com/Love

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 16, 2006, 7:56:19 PM11/16/06
Vanquished Kurt Gavin, while fleeing AUK in dread, embarrassed himself:

> < stains in the text left by an incontinent Kurt Gavin >

Link to unsoiled text easily and boldly provided:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/592f49a856716163?

Such is the awesome power of intercessory prayers to our heavenly
Father by the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ lifting up those who have
been convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating (unless you choose unwisely
to curse HIM) dear neighbor Kurt whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the

unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies

(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

cap...@shipper.com

Nov 16, 2006, 8:34:00 PM11/16/06
"> < stains in the text left by an incontinent"

So now you are a proctologist too?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 17, 2006, 3:46:21 AM11/17/06
Vanquished neighbor CoonSkin, after fleeing AUK in dread, shrieked:

> <most of text snipped by CoonSkin in an act of desperation>

Link to text boldly and easily provided:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4f074d2981f587fd?

> So now you are a proctologist too?

No.

The truth is simple.

HE is invincible while you remain among the vanquished:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

"I am the way, the truth, and the life..." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen !! Laus Deo !!! Marana tha
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating (unless you choose unwisely

to curse HIM) dear neighbor CoonSkin whom I love unconditionally.

panam...@hotmail.com

Nov 17, 2006, 5:13:35 AM11/17/06

Shit eating failed prophet Andrew B. Chung, Earthquack to the stars,
wrote:

> Vanquished neighbor CoonSkin, after fleeing AUK in dread, shrieked:
>
> > <most of text snipped by CoonSkin in an act of desperation>
>
> Link to text boldly and easily provided:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4f074d2981f587fd?
>

> > So now you are a proctologist too?
>
> No.
>
> The truth is simple.

Indeed it is. Pray in one hand, shit in the other. See which one fills
first, Earthquack.

Quit spamming your fucking diet in alt.atheism, bitch.

and...

GET A JOB, you pathetic deadbeat dad! In Georgia, they can put you in
jail for non-payment of child support...

-PF, Atl.
#2015, KoBAAWA!

Kadaitcha Man

Nov 17, 2006, 5:25:43 AM11/17/06
panam...@hotmail.com, the person employed to recover charcoal from
dead match heads, hung crepe:

> Shit eating

> shit

Are you aware of your propensity to scatology?

--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

"K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not merely in his humour,
but his ability to make posters who had previously seemed reasonably
well-balanced turn into foaming, frothing, death threat-uttering
maniacs" - Snarky, Demon Lord of Confusion

"remember that th [sic] head toecutter has quarter million confirmed
kadaitcha man kills ok" - the land surfer

Fuckwitted alt.atheism atheist to Kadaitcha Man:
"Imagine if I were to suggest "I have a prehensile tail". You
would, naturally, ask for evidence."

Kadaitcha Man in reply to fuckwitted alt.atheism atheist:
"Not at all. I would unquestionably accept your admission to being
a monkey."

Thou rodent. Thou didst drink the stale of horses and the guilded puddle
which beasts would cough at.

Kurt Gavin

Nov 17, 2006, 11:21:16 AM11/17/06

"Andrew B. <s n i p p e d as a public service>

Chung dung again obliterated. Louse deo!!!