SEX IN PREGNANCY, HOW SAFE?

Dr. ben

Dec 19, 2008, 3:10:44 AM12/19/08
SEX IN PREGNANCY, HOW SAFE?
Sex in pregnancy is a controversial topic to discuss because of the
society we live in today which is multi-cultural and multi-religious.
Because of the difficulty in arriving at an acceptable conclusion,many
people don’t want to get involved in this topic.

Sexual intercourse which is the satisfaction of a desire arising from
natural instincts is legal only within the recognized institution of
marriage as ordained by God our creator. There are many......read full
article here
http://healthcentre001.blogspot.com/2008/12/sex-in-pregnancy-how-safe.html

Cary Kittrell

Dec 19, 2008, 10:00:41 AM12/19/08
In article <5c26bf74-f0f6-410e...@l42g2000yqe.googlegroups.com> "Dr. ben" <freeheal...@gmail.com> writes:
> SEX IN PREGNANCY, HOW SAFE?
> Sex in pregnancy is a controversial topic to discuss because of the
> society we live in today which is multi-cultural and multi-religious.
> Because of the difficulty in arriving at an acceptable conclusion,many
> people don=92t want to get involved in this topic.

> Sexual intercourse which is the satisfaction of a desire arising from
> natural instincts is legal only within the recognized institution of
> marriage as ordained by God our creator. There are many......read full
> article here
> http://healthcentre001.blogspot.com/2008/12/sex-in-pregnancy-how-safe.html

"Legal"? What theocracy do you live in?

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2008, 12:29:02 PM12/19/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> "Dr. ben" <freeheal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > SEX IN PREGNANCY, HOW SAFE?
> > Sex in pregnancy is a controversial topic to discuss because of the
> > society we live in today which is multi-cultural and multi-religious.
> > Because of the difficulty in arriving at an acceptable conclusion,many
> > people don't want to get involved in this topic.

> > Sexual intercourse which is the satisfaction of a desire arising from
> > natural instincts is legal only within the recognized institution of
> > marriage as ordained by God our creator. There are many......read full
> > article here
> > http://healthcentre001.blogspot.com/2008/12/sex-in-pregnancy-how-safe.html
>
> "Legal"? What theocracy do you live in?

Sexual intercourse outside of marriage is contrary to GOD's laws so it
is wrong regardless of where you live.

Doing what GOD does not want is sin:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0621f6adf60c3bd1?

<><

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What does Jesus want (WDJW) ?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/188fd2ec63b3ba63?

Cary Kittrell

Dec 19, 2008, 12:40:09 PM12/19/08
In article <a4ae0961-93eb-4d35...@y18g2000yqn.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > "Dr. ben" <freeheal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > SEX IN PREGNANCY, HOW SAFE?
> > > Sex in pregnancy is a controversial topic to discuss because of the
> > > society we live in today which is multi-cultural and multi-religious.
> > > Because of the difficulty in arriving at an acceptable conclusion,many
> > > people don't want to get involved in this topic.
> > >
> > > Sexual intercourse which is the satisfaction of a desire arising from
> > > natural instincts is legal only within the recognized institution of
> > > marriage as ordained by God our creator. There are many......read full
> > > article here
> > > http://healthcentre001.blogspot.com/2008/12/sex-in-pregnancy-how-safe.html
> >
> > "Legal"? What theocracy do you live in?
>
> Sexual intercourse outside of marriage is contrary to GOD's laws

Well then book me, Danno.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2008, 12:53:27 PM12/19/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > "Legal"? What theocracy do you live in?
> >
> > Sexual intercourse outside of marriage is contrary to GOD's laws
> > so it is wrong regardless of where you live.
> >
> > Doing what GOD does not want is sin:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0621f6adf60c3bd1?
>
> Well then book me, Danno.

You remain convicted by the Holy Spirit.

a...@sinner.com

Dec 20, 2008, 11:24:14 AM12/20/08
> Dr. Chung do you sin?

"No."

> Please provide examples of how often

"Zero."

> and of what kind?

"None."

The word of the Lord in measure of the above:

If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in
us.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, and will forgive our
sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in
us.

My little children, I am writing this to you so that you may not sin;
but if any one does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus
Christ the righteous; and he is the expiation for our sins, and not for
ours only but also for the sins of the whole world.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 20, 2008, 6:47:39 PM12/20/08
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a1f30936ff8182b7?

<><

upcoming 2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><