Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 24:13-35 --> When Jesus returns, we will know HIM by how wonderfully very hungry we will physically feel.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2007, 7:17:05 PM6/6/07
brother Fred A Stover wrote:
> convicted neighbor Glenn ("servitum" <ser....@xprt.net>) wrote:
> >
> > I have warned you, your blood is not on my hands.
>
> The only reason no one's blood is on your hands is that no one is stupid
> enough to believe your lies, liar!

Thankfully, GOD has forgiven our sins as we have been washed clean by
the blood of the Lamb of GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

Laus Deo ! ! !

> > Glenn
> Simply witless.
>
> His,
>
> www.geocities.com/freds...@sbcglobal.net/
>
> Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as
> a little child, he shall not enter therein. (Mark 10:15)

Amen.

Children neither draw swords nor wage war.

Instead, they, in wide-eyed wonder, have real conversations with LORD
Jesus Christ, because they love HIM with all their hearts, souls,
minds, and strengths :-)

> <)))))><
>
> Preparing the way of the Lord.

HE is returning soon !

If HIS Disciples, who had seen HIM and even had their feet washed by
HIM, did not recognize our risen LORD Jesus Christ, how will we who
have not seen HIM, recognize HIM when HE returns?

Prospectively just as HIS Disciples retrospectively recognized HIM as
written in Luke 24...

... by the "burning in our hearts."

What is this feeling of "burning in our hearts" ?

It is physical hunger.

How hungry will we be?

Hungry enough to eat until we explode as tens of thousands did in the
desert during the 40 year trek led by Moses through the desert when
our LORD was physically present in their midst as HE will be when HE
returns for us the meet HIM in the air amid the clouds.

"Hunger is good." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

"HE humbled you causing you to hunger, and then feeding you with
manna..." -- Moses (Deuteronomy 8:3)

Amen.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water driving out
satan's lies (especially the one about hunger being bad) so that we
can love our neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ infinitely
more, dear brother Fred whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital

Jun 6, 2007, 7:27:28 PM6/6/07
On Jun 6, 7:17 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

> How hungry will we be?
>
> Hungry enough to eat until we explode as tens of thousands did in the
> desert during the 40 year trek led by Moses through the desert when
> our LORD was physically present in their midst as HE will be when HE
> returns for us the meet HIM in the air amid the clouds.

You *do* realize that the Sinai peninsula is only about 80 miles wide?

Andy Is Evil

Jun 6, 2007, 7:29:22 PM6/6/07
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD/NJ/WOKA" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> who
discovered penis envy whilst snuffling at his mother's clit xpoasted madly

> brother Fred A Stover wrote:
>> convicted neighbor Glenn ("servitum" <ser....@xprt.net>) wrote:

Snip yet another christian heretic-calling fest. Here's a suggestion. All
heretic callers to gather in stout wooden building. Bring matches and
gasoline. Burn heretic nearest you. Survivors will be declared as having
the One True Understanding of God's Word. Extra points will be awarded to
those successfully dodging the marksmen posted outside the building.

> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD/NJ/WOKA
> http://EmowyCawdiowogy.com

> "Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
> with well-balanced diets."

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/LoveSatan/ListenToRock

Andy Is Evil

Kurt Gavin

Jun 6, 2007, 8:39:24 PM6/6/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message

> brother Fred A Stover wrote:
>> convicted neighbor Glenn ("servitum" <ser....@xprt.net>) wrote:
>> >
>> > I have warned you, your blood is not on my hands.
>>
>> The only reason no one's blood is on your hands is that no one is stupid
>> enough to believe your lies, liar!
>
> Thankfully, GOD has forgiven our sins as we have been washed clean by
> the blood of the Lamb of GOD:

God hates you chung.

He made you a nut, he plays with you all the time, and when you croak he is
going to play with you like a kid pulling wings off a fly.

Cygnus, the medical consultant

Jun 7, 2007, 1:37:50 AM6/7/07
On Jun 6, 7:27 pm, "Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins

Slow walker.

"Oy, what's the rush? Sit, sit..."

tr...@is-better.com

Jun 7, 2007, 10:14:22 AM6/7/07
Soon after the mentioned verse of the subjectline we find:

"As they were saying this, Jesus himself stood among them.

But they were startled and frightened, and supposed that they saw a
spirit.

And he said to them, "Why are you troubled, and why do questionings rise
in your hearts?

See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself; handle me, and see; for a
spirit has not flesh and bones as you see that I have."

And while they still disbelieved for joy, and wondered, he said to them,
"Have you anything here to eat?"

They gave him a piece of broiled fish,

and he took it and ate before them."

This above refuts two false teachings. Previously it was asserted the
Holy Trinity is but 3 spirits of a 7 spirit system. Our Lord above
refutes this assertion directly.

The false teaching about "hunger" is also refuted in the above. To
refute by physical example that He was not a spirit He ate fish, and in
another version honey, to refute the first and by example the second
false teaching.

Repeatedly our Lord sat with people on purpose to quinch hunger and to
create a greater social cohesion among those he taught and those of his
followers. By example and teaching he filled the hunger for nutritional
food and spiritual food for all.

The simple truth is that the claim from the subjectline of divine
direction is false by direct example and teaching of our Lord..

God bless.

Kurt Gavin

Jun 7, 2007, 10:54:55 AM6/7/07

> The simple truth is that the claim from the subjectline of divine
> direction is false by direct example and teaching of our Lord..
>

> God bless.

Jesus grovellers better hope the entire yahweh thing is false.

It's obvious the jesus myth is contrived and worshipping jesus violates
basic commandments about false gods and idols.

If there actually is a yahweh, jesus myth believers are in very big trouble.

Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital

Jun 7, 2007, 11:36:38 AM6/7/07
On Jun 7, 1:37 am, "Cygnus, the medical consultant"

Doing better than 2 miles / year, that's the rush.