Re: IT DOES NOT MATTER

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 8, 2007, 9:58:31 PM6/8/07
wingm...@yahoo.com wrote:
> In 50 years we will be gone anyway.

You may be depressed. Would suggest you inform your doctor(s) about
your feeling "it does not matter."

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making you hungrier than ever.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

wing...@yahoo.com

Jun 8, 2007, 10:00:46 PM6/8/07
On Jun 8, 9:58 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <l...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> wingm...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > In 50 years we will be gone anyway.
>
> You may be depressed. Would suggest you inform your doctor(s) about
> your feeling "it does not matter."
>
> May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making you hungrier than ever.
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhDhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

> "Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
> with well-balanced diets."http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Even if it did matter...it does not matter...I will be gone anyway.

wing...@yahoo.com

Jun 9, 2007, 3:03:22 AM6/9/07
wing...@yahoo.com wrote in news:1181354446.948203.43070
@q69g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

"Hey I'm back!" - Jesus

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 9, 2007, 4:09:12 AM6/9/07
wing...@yahoo.com wrote:
> wing...@yahoo.com wrote in news:1181354446.948203.43070
> @q69g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >>
> >> You may be depressed. Would suggest you inform your doctor(s) about
> >> your feeling "it does not matter."
> >>
> >> May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making you hungrier than ever.
> >>

> > Even if it did matter...it does not matter...I will be gone anyway.
> >

> "Hey I'm back!" - Jesus

Yes, HE is risen.

And, so HIS brethren have eternal life.

wing...@yahoo.com

Jun 9, 2007, 4:44:15 AM6/9/07
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in

I was about to write this when my newsreader broke and you so rudely
interrupted.

"Hey I'm back!" - Jesus Rodriguez. "Which one of you maracons drank the
last of my tequila ?"

-from "A Night At The Spanish Inquisition" a new play in 3 acts
documenting the excesses of Christian atrocities.

El Wingmask

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 9, 2007, 4:57:16 AM6/9/07
wing...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > wing...@yahoo.com wrote:
> >> wing...@yahoo.com wrote in news:1181354446.948203.43070
> >> @q69g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

> about

> >> "Hey I'm back!" - Jesus
> >
> > Yes, HE is risen.
> >
> > And, so HIS brethren have eternal life.
>
> I was about to write this when my newsreader broke...

GOD is great.

Laus Deo !

May HE bless you in HIS mighty way making you hungrier than ever.

bob young

Jun 9, 2007, 5:49:03 AM6/9/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> wing...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > wing...@yahoo.com wrote in news:1181354446.948203.43070
> > @q69g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

> > > Even if it did matter...it does not matter...I will be gone anyway.
> > >

> > "Hey I'm back!" - Jesus
>
> Yes, HE is risen.

...............so the primitive unverified early tale has it !

> And, so HIS brethren have eternal life.

....nice way to get more recruits - tell them all a lie

> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

.............Awesom charlatanism

wing...@yahoo.com

Jun 9, 2007, 2:15:59 PM6/9/07

> wing...@yahoo.com wrote:

>> about

>> > Yes, HE is risen.
>> >
>> > And, so HIS brethren have eternal life.
>>
>> I was about to write this when my newsreader broke...
>
> GOD is great.

Yup, He fixed my newsreader and so I could clear up any misunderstanding
about about Jesus Rodriguez saying that he was back.

> Laus Deo !
Hallelululiah diddly diddly there neighbour.

El Wingmask

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 9, 2007, 3:39:02 PM6/9/07
neighbor wing...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > wing...@yahoo.com wrote:

> >> about

> ever.

> anyway.

> >> I was about to write this when my newsreader broke...
> >
> > GOD is great.
>
> Yup, He fixed my newsreader and so I could clear up any misunderstanding
> about about Jesus Rodriguez saying that he was back.

Looks like HE fixed your depression.

> > Laus Deo !

> Hallelululiah diddly diddly there neighbour.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS curing your
depression.

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making you hungrier than ever.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

wing...@yahoo.com

Jun 9, 2007, 6:23:20 PM6/9/07
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in

I never said I was depressed. That's your imagination working overtime.

Wingmask

Andy is Evil

Jun 9, 2007, 6:29:14 PM6/9/07
"wing...@yahoo.com" <wing...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in
>
>> neighbor wing...@yahoo.com wrote:

snip to the chase

>>> Hallelululiah diddly diddly there neighbour.
>>
>> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS curing your
>> depression.
>
> I never said I was depressed. That's your imagination working overtime.
>
> Wingmask

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amusement:
Andrew B. Chung roiling in his own delusion.

Andy is Evil

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 9, 2007, 10:18:09 PM6/9/07
neighbor wing...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote::

-- Wingmask.

> That's your imagination working overtime.

Hardly.

You remain in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined

with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

> Wingmask

Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital

Jun 10, 2007, 1:59:16 AM6/10/07
On Jun 9, 4:57 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <l...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> wingm...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > about

> > > Yes, HE is risen.
>
> > > And, so HIS brethren have eternal life.
>
> > I was about to write this when my newsreader broke...
>
> GOD is great.
>
> Laus Deo !
>
> May HE bless you in HIS mighty way making you hungrier than ever.

I think Jesus Rodriguez would prefer drunker than ever.

Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital

Jun 10, 2007, 2:00:05 AM6/10/07
On Jun 9, 2:15 pm, "wingm...@yahoo.com" <wingm...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <l...@thetruth.com> wrote innews:1181379436....@m36g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

> > wingm...@yahoo.com wrote:

> >> about

> ever.

> anyway.

> >> I was about to write this when my newsreader broke...
>
> > GOD is great.
>
> Yup, He fixed my newsreader and so I could clear up any misunderstanding
> about about Jesus Rodriguez saying that he was back.

No.

He said he was _black_.

wing...@yahoo.com

Jun 10, 2007, 2:47:05 AM6/10/07

> neighbor wing...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote::

snip

>> > Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS curing your
>> > depression.
>>
>> I never said I was depressed.
>
> "Even if it did matter...it does not matter...I will be gone anyway."
> -- Wingmask.
>
>> That's your imagination working overtime.
>
> Hardly.

Bzzt. Incorrect diagnosis. Hint:consider other explanations.

;-)

Wingmask