Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: repeatedly rebuked by Jesus' brethren... satan unwittingly reveals that he is a loser.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 28, 2008, 4:12:04 AM2/28/08
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and disgust at the idiocy of satan:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c24934789adf999c?

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the Son of
Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know what GOD wants, which is what is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! )
forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Mike Mordant

Feb 28, 2008, 8:36:54 AM2/28/08
On Feb 28, 3:12 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> Lawful steward ofhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

> Swordbearer for the KING of kings and LORD of lords.http://HeartMDPhD.com/Sword

I smile every time you reply like this.

<X ><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 28, 2008, 10:04:37 AM2/28/08

Mike Mordant

Feb 28, 2008, 10:52:38 AM2/28/08
On Feb 28, 9:04 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Idioticsatan

;)

Heartdoc

Feb 28, 2008, 10:58:23 AM2/28/08

"Mike Mordant" <mikem...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

It seems your smiling has deeply offended him :)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 28, 2008, 12:06:16 PM2/28/08

J A

Feb 28, 2008, 8:36:35 PM2/28/08
On Feb 28, 2:12 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Lawful steward ofhttp://EmoryCardiology.com
> Swordbearer for the KING of kings and LORD of >ords.http://HeartMDPhD.com/Sword

Ok, so there's this Chinaman riding through the desert on his camel.
He had been traveling so long that he felt the need to have sex.

Now, obviously there were no women in the desert so the man turned to
his camel. He tried to position himself to have sex with his camel but
the camel ran away. The man ran to catch up to the camel and got back
on and started to ride again. Soon he was feeling the urge to have sex
again so once again he turned to his camel. The camel refused by
running away. So he caught up to it again and got on it again.

Finally after riding the camel through the whole desert the Chinaman
came to a road. There was a broken down car with three big chested
beautiful blondes sitting in it.

He went up to them and asked the women if they needed any help. The
hottest girl said ,"If you fix our car we will do anything you want."
The Chinaman luckily knew a thing or two about cars and fixed it in a
flash. When he finished the three girls rubbed up to him and
asked,"How could we ever repay you Mr. Chung?"

Being a quick thinker, he replied,"Could you hold my camel?"

J666

Feb 28, 2008, 8:55:40 PM2/28/08
Now we know how Chung gets all those dead kitten for his restaurant

http://www.b3ta.com/images/features/awards2003/godkills.jpg

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 29, 2008, 2:01:51 AM2/29/08

Mike Mordant

Feb 29, 2008, 10:16:39 AM2/29/08
On Feb 28, 11:06 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Uglysatan

;)

Mike Mordant

Feb 29, 2008, 10:16:58 AM2/29/08
On Feb 29, 1:01 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Beatensatan

;)

Father Haskell

Feb 29, 2008, 11:37:23 AM2/29/08
On Feb 29, 2:01 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Beatensatan

John Lennon was NOT Satan, and neither were Paul, George,
Ringo, or even Stu, for that matter.

Doubtful Satan would wear a haircut like Ringo's in Help.

**Rowland Croucher**

Mar 3, 2008, 7:33:16 PM3/3/08
J666 wrote:
> Now we know how Chung gets all those dead kitten for his restaurant
>
> http://www.b3ta.com/images/features/awards2003/godkills.jpg

But see, on this (masturbation) question
-http://jmm.aaa.net.au/articles/4884.htm

--

Shalom/Salaam/Pax! Rowland Croucher

http://jmm.aaa.net.au/ (20,000 articles 4000 humor)