Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: repeatedly rebuked by Jesus' brethren... satan unwittingly demonstrates that his sockpuppets are afflicted with paranoid schizophrenia.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2008, 10:19:13 AM2/15/08
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at satan posting criteria
that accurately describe his sockpuppets (corporeal demons):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f42b15824bf04bbd?

"Paranoid

The key feature of this subtype of schizophrenia is the combination of
false beliefs (delusions) and hearing voices (auditory
hallucinations), with more nearly normal emotions and cognitive
functioning (cognitive functions include reasoning, judgment, and
memory). The delusions of paranoid schizophrenics usually involve
thoughts of being persecuted or harmed by others or exaggerated
opinions of their own importance, but may also reflect feelings of
jealousy or excessive religiosity. The delusions are typically
organized into a coherent framework. Paranoid schizophrenics function
at a higher level than other subtypes, but are at risk for suicidal or
violent behavior under the influence of their delusions."

Four things to consider toward concluding that indeed satan's
sockpuppets are afflicted with paranoid schizophrenia:

(1) False beliefs held by some of satan's sockpuppets include that
there is no GOD, no satan, that "hunger means starvation," that the
2PD-OMER Approach is a diet that causes starvation, and that Dr.
Andrew Chung is not a practicing cardiologist. These are all clearly
delusions.

(2) On a regular basis, some of satan's sockpuppets claim to hear the
voices of Jesus' brethren through the text-based medium of usenet.

(3) On a regular basis, some of satan's sockpuppets exhibit nearly
normal emotions and cognitive function because they are able to post
on usenet. However, we have witnessed many decompensate acutely and
disappear for days on end. This is consistent with psychopathology.

(4) On a regular basis, some of satan's sockpuppets demonstrate
thoughts of being persecuted or harmed by others as evident by their
nearly universal behavior of hiding behind fake names.

Laus Deo ! ! !

http://HeartMDPhD.com/LausDeo

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the Son of
Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful :-)

It's how we know what GOD wants, which is what is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! )
forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

yama...@aol.com

Feb 15, 2008, 10:59:44 AM2/15/08
On Feb 15, 7:19 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartd...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

<snip Chung crap>

"Paranoid

The key feature of this subtype of schizophrenia is the combination of
false beliefs (delusions) and hearing voices (auditory
hallucinations), with more nearly normal emotions and cognitive
functioning (cognitive functions include reasoning, judgment, and
memory). The delusions of paranoid schizophrenics usually involve
thoughts of being persecuted or harmed by others or exaggerated
opinions of their own importance, but may also reflect feelings of
jealousy or excessive religiosity. The delusions are typically
organized into a coherent framework. Paranoid schizophrenics function
at a higher level than other subtypes, but are at risk for suicidal or
violent behavior under the influence of their delusions."

Amazing and amusing (although disturbing) that Andrew has no insight
into his own condition. The above paragraph is an accurate description
of his pathology and fits his behavior yet he turns it around to
project it at others. Truly sad that Chung is such an ego-syntonic,
regressed narcissist in addition to being a paranoid schizophrenic
that it will be very difficult to treat him effectively. He will
continue to troll Usenet, pathetically claiming to be a "practicing
cardiologist."

His American Board of Internal Medicine certification expired last
year and his Cardiology Board certification will soon expire too.
While he still may be licensed in the state of Georgia, he is under
investigation there for dishonesty (2-million dollar guarantees, etc)
and inability to practice due to mental condition.

tr...@is-best.com

Feb 15, 2008, 11:06:47 AM2/15/08
Our armchair projectionist opines:

"Paranoid

The key feature of this subtype of schizophrenia is the combination of
false beliefs (delusions) and hearing voices (auditory hallucinations),
with more nearly normal emotions and cognitive functioning (cognitive
functions include reasoning, judgment, and memory). The delusions of
paranoid schizophrenics usually involve thoughts of being persecuted or
harmed by others or exaggerated opinions of their own importance, but
may also reflect feelings of jealousy or excessive religiosity. The
delusions are typically organized into a coherent framework. Paranoid
schizophrenics function at a higher level than other subtypes, but are
at risk for suicidal or violent behavior under the influence of their
delusions."

Leading our armchair projectionist to imagine:

"Four things to consider toward concluding that indeed satan's
sockpuppets are afflicted with paranoid schizophrenia: (1) False beliefs
held by some of satan's sockpuppets include that there is no GOD, no
satan, that "hunger means starvation," that the 2PD-OMER Approach is a
diet that causes starvation, and that Dr. Andrew Chung is not a
practicing cardiologist. These are all clearly delusions."

I believe none of the above. Does this however suggest "thought of
being persecuted" as above.

"(2) On a regular basis, some of satan's sockpuppets claim to hear the
voices of Jesus' brethren through the text-based medium of usenet."

I hear no voices coming from usanet, I read the thoughts of a large
range of people, some of whom are like myself a follower of Jesus.

"(3) On a regular basis, some of satan's sockpuppets exhibit nearly
normal emotions and cognitive function because they are able to post on
usenet. However, we have witnessed many decompensate acutely and
disappear for days on end. This is consistent with psychopathology."

Or it means some people have a real life outside usanet which takes them
away for periods of time. Thanks for noticing my absence.

"(4) On a regular basis, some of satan's sockpuppets demonstrate
thoughts of being persecuted or harmed by others as evident by their
nearly universal behavior of hiding behind fake names."

Additional information by which to understand:

Psychological projection

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

"projection is a psychological defense mechanism whereby one "projects"
one's own undesirable thoughts, motivations, desires, and feelings onto
someone else."

snip

In psychopathology, projection is an especially commonly used defense
mechanism in people with certain personality disorders:

* Paranoid personality disorder
* Narcissistic personality disorder
* Antisocial personality disorder
* Psychopathy

May God bless and protect and provide peace.

yama...@aol.com

Feb 15, 2008, 11:13:32 AM2/15/08

Isn't it interesting how Andrew consistently proves his own pathology
through his postings?

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 15, 2008, 11:14:49 AM2/15/08

I think he actually worked in Florida for a short while.

I don't know what happened though.

I have health problems, lung not heart, and I certainly don't want a
doctor like him anywhere near my local hospital or even family
practice.

It would probably kill me.

yama...@aol.com

Feb 15, 2008, 11:33:54 AM2/15/08
On Feb 15, 8:14 am, Christopher A. Lee <ca...@optonline.net> wrote:

The Florida job was his first and only legitimate, paying job after he
finished his cardiology fellowship at Emory in the mid 1990s.. He was
fired with cause after about 3 months at that job. He was described as
being "out of step" with the other cardiologists in the group. Of
course, Andrew has twisted the whole experience and claimed that it
was everybody else's fault and everyone else was "untruthful" and he
was persecuted for being "openly Christian."

yama...@aol.com

Feb 15, 2008, 11:45:43 AM2/15/08

Correction (before Chung spazzes out in a seething hissing mass of
rebukes and accusing me of false witness)

He was board certified in Internal Medicine in 1997. That is a ten
year certificate that requires renewal so his expired end of 2007. He
was certified in cardiology in 2002 and that is when he completed his
fellowship at Emory and went to Fla (and promptly got fired), not "mid
1990s" as I mistakenly said above.

Zen Cohen

Feb 15, 2008, 12:03:40 PM2/15/08

<yama...@aol.com> wrote in message

... > Correction (before Chung spazzes out in a seething hissing mass of

> rebukes and accusing me of false witness)
>
> He was board certified in Internal Medicine in 1997. That is a ten
> year certificate that requires renewal so his expired end of 2007. He
> was certified in cardiology in 2002 and that is when he completed his
> fellowship at Emory and went to Fla (and promptly got fired), not "mid
> 1990s" as I mistakenly said above.

I hope you realize the devil made you do that.

-- The Holy Spirit, delivering a message from Flip Wilson, channeling
Geraldine, in heaven.

J666

Feb 15, 2008, 12:06:21 PM2/15/08
On Feb 15, 10:13 am, yamant...

> Isn't it interesting how Andrew consistently proves his own pathology
> through his postings?

Yes, a textbook example of res ipsa loquitur.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2008, 12:41:13 PM2/15/08

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 15, 2008, 12:44:23 PM2/15/08

Thanks.

It sounds as though they were being diplomatic.

Fired with cause means a bad reference and not working in the
profession again.

I have nothing but admiration and praise for the doctors and hospital
staff who saved my life. That's why it's scary to know that there are
a few like Chung out there that I could have had.

J666

Feb 15, 2008, 12:53:20 PM2/15/08
On Feb 15, 11:41 am, "Andrew B. Chung,
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazySockPuppet

<yawn>

Rod

Feb 15, 2008, 8:11:23 PM2/15/08

Well Chris, I hope you're getting good treatment where ever you
are, and if not there is a one very good hospital in Olathe
Kansas that deals with pulminary patients, Olathe medical
Center. if you ever need to switch and can afford it, look into
it.

Rod

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 15, 2008, 8:19:25 PM2/15/08
On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 19:11:23 -0600, Rod <ico...@att.net> wrote:

> Well Chris, I hope you're getting good treatment where ever you
> are, and if not there is a one very good hospital in Olathe
> Kansas that deals with pulminary patients, Olathe medical
> Center. if you ever need to switch and can afford it, look into
> it.

Thanks for the info and the concern. But I'm in the North East. I'll
probably move somewhere hotter like Arizona when the housing position
has settled down.

Like I said, I have nothing but praise for the doctors when I was
hospitalised.

But you can see why I think Chung isn't just crazy - as a doctor he
must have been dangerously crazy.

> Rod

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2008, 8:29:23 PM2/15/08

morton...@hotmail.com

Feb 15, 2008, 9:11:33 PM2/15/08
On Feb 15, 7:29 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/OAF

It is very interesting to see someone who evidently has an MD and a
PhD spending so much of his time in troll-like activity posting such
rubbish and advocating things that are not at all scientific. He is
either mentally disturbed because of what he says or if it is all only
troll-like, the sheer volume is pathological.

It is good reading only for amusement and an example of what mental
illness can do, but certainly for nothing else. It is a lesson that
someone who evidently had one time was capable, can fall so far - the
lesson is that if it happened to him, it can happen to others - a
sobering thought. I do not know if he has no close family or friends
to help or if he did, they were unsuccessful, but he really does need
help. it is so sad.

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 15, 2008, 9:19:46 PM2/15/08
On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 18:11:33 -0800 (PST), morton...@hotmail.com
wrote:

>On Feb 15, 7:29 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
><heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/OAF
>
>It is very interesting to see someone who evidently has an MD and a
>PhD spending so much of his time in troll-like activity posting such
>rubbish and advocating things that are not at all scientific. He is
>either mentally disturbed because of what he says or if it is all only
>troll-like, the sheer volume is pathological.

I want to know how he managed it.

Any idiot like you or me can get a bachelors.

But MD and PhD take a lot more. Including a functioning mind as well
as determination.

I would be surprised if anybody certifiable like this could manage it.

When did he lose his marbles?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2008, 9:20:34 PM2/15/08

Rod

Feb 15, 2008, 9:36:00 PM2/15/08
Christopher A. Lee wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 19:11:23 -0600, Rod <ico...@att.net> wrote:
>
>> Well Chris, I hope you're getting good treatment where ever you
>> are, and if not there is a one very good hospital in Olathe
>> Kansas that deals with pulminary patients, Olathe medical
>> Center. if you ever need to switch and can afford it, look into
>> it.
>
> Thanks for the info and the concern. But I'm in the North East. I'll
> probably move somewhere hotter like Arizona when the housing position
> has settled down.

Arizona would be really good, but it will be a while before the real
estate market setlles, I'm afraid. They're having trouble galore in
Arizona right now with the illegals camping out all over peoples
property, and stealing food and whatever they can get their paws on.

It isn't cool. Their have been a few shootings over this crap near
Flagstaff and Pheonix.

> Like I said, I have nothing but praise for the doctors when I was
> hospitalised.

Well, if you move I hope you're able to get the same quality care
there as where you presently are..

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2008, 9:58:33 PM2/15/08

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 15, 2008, 10:05:34 PM2/15/08
On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 02:36:00 GMT, Rod <ico...@att.net> wrote:

>Christopher A. Lee wrote:
>> On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 19:11:23 -0600, Rod <ico...@att.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Well Chris, I hope you're getting good treatment where ever you
>>> are, and if not there is a one very good hospital in Olathe
>>> Kansas that deals with pulminary patients, Olathe medical
>>> Center. if you ever need to switch and can afford it, look into
>>> it.
>>
>> Thanks for the info and the concern. But I'm in the North East. I'll
>> probably move somewhere hotter like Arizona when the housing position
>> has settled down.
>>
> Arizona would be really good, but it will be a while before the real
> estate market setlles, I'm afraid. They're having trouble galore in
> Arizona right now with the illegals camping out all over peoples
> property, and stealing food and whatever they can get their paws on.
>
> It isn't cool. Their have been a few shootings over this crap near
>Flagstaff and Pheonix.

I was thinking Yuma. I've got a contact there, And it's not an
excessive drive to San Diego or LA where I have a lot of friends.

California's Central Valley would be closer but that gets a lot of
pollution. LA is obviously out because of that, besides which property
is too expensive.

Yuma is very hot though. I liked Flagtaff or Phoenix as places.
They're bigger with more of the things I do, but that would double the
drive to my friends.

But it's dry heat not humid like it is in up-state New York. And
winters won't get cold, damp and freezing.

The aim at the moment is semi-retirement. So I'll sell up here and pay
cash for something smaller, a condo or even a double wide in a
community. That way I won't pay mortgage or rent, just community fees
which are a heck of a lot smaller. And some of thes communities are
quite nice. Not like trailer parks.

A lot of people do that when they retire.

>> Like I said, I have nothing but praise for the doctors when I was
>> hospitalised.
>
> Well, if you move I hope you're able to get the same quality care
> there as where you presently are..

Thanks.

Michael Gray

Feb 15, 2008, 10:17:47 PM2/15/08
On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 21:19:46 -0500, Christopher A. Lee
<ca...@optonline.net> wrote:

>On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 18:11:33 -0800 (PST), morton...@hotmail.com
>wrote:
>
>>On Feb 15, 7:29 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>><heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
>>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/OAF
>>
>>It is very interesting to see someone who evidently has an MD and a
>>PhD spending so much of his time in troll-like activity posting such
>>rubbish and advocating things that are not at all scientific. He is
>>either mentally disturbed because of what he says or if it is all only
>>troll-like, the sheer volume is pathological.
>
>I want to know how he managed it.

It was a bit before his florid schizophrenia set in.

Rod

Feb 15, 2008, 11:19:04 PM2/15/08

Yes, my wife and i have given thought to retiring in Pheonix after
I stop driving. I've been itching to spend some time prospecting
for surface gold just outside of Pheonix. We've done some down
here in Kansas in the Flint Hills stream beds, but pickings
are a little on the slim side. However, they are were good enough
to accumulate 3 ounces of 91% gold ore flakes. Being a rockhound
I like the wild areas the best, but in the city there is nothing like
setting down to an evening meal in a good restraunt. Thats what I
like about Phoenix, these things and of course the weather. I'm pretty
tired of cold weather and icy winds, and I'm getting old and my
bones are hurting more. It's almost time for a warm dry climate.

Rod

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 16, 2008, 1:22:37 AM2/16/08

tr...@is-best.com

Machete

Feb 16, 2008, 2:02:00 PM2/16/08
>Wanger, WHERE DO YOU PRACTICE MEDICINE BESIDES ON THE USENET? You have no
admission priviledges at Emory or any other hospital from what I've
gathered. Thus, you are not a practicing physician, you are a CHUNG! So
CHUNG will be your name, not "Dr. Chung." Well, Chung or Wanger, whatever
I'm in the mood for.

Machete

Feb 16, 2008, 2:02:27 PM2/16/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <and...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message
> \

Machete

Feb 16, 2008, 2:02:53 PM2/16/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazySockPuppet\
\
\

Machete

Feb 16, 2008, 2:03:10 PM2/16/08

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/OAF

Machete

Feb 16, 2008, 2:03:36 PM2/16/08

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Beatensatan

Machete

Feb 16, 2008, 2:04:22 PM2/16/08

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Liarsata>Wanger, WHERE DO YOU PRACTICE

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 17, 2008, 7:27:40 AM2/17/08

J666

Feb 17, 2008, 11:01:32 AM2/17/08
On Feb 16, 1:04 pm, "Machete"

> admission priviledges at Emory or any other hospital from what I've
> gathered. Thus, you are not a practicing physician, you are a CHUNG! So
> CHUNG will be your name, not "Dr. Chung." Well, Chung or Wanger, whatever
> I'm in the mood for.

A doctor does not need to have hospital privileges to be a practicing
physician - there are doctors who only do office or clinic types of
practices and there are hospitalists who only take care of hospital
patients, often the patients of the doctors who practice outside of
hospitals and patients who come to the ER and need to be admitted.

That said, it would be unusual for a cardiologist not to have hospital
privileges to take care of his/her patients when hospitalized.

Still, it is obvious from what Chung says here, that from a medical
point of view his "approach" makes no sense at all and he gives no
scientific studies to back it up - with all the patients he claims
have successfully followed his "approach" and his background with a
PhD and research, it would be a simple thing to publish it in a
medical journal not a self-published booklet.

The fact that Chung has not published his findings, says it all.

morton...@hotmail.com

Feb 17, 2008, 11:28:03 AM2/17/08
On Feb 17, 10:01 am, J666 <jeaa...@gmail.com>

> The fact that Chung has not published his findings, says it all.

I wonder since the Chung acts on what the Holy Spirit tells him and
the Holy Spirit even uses Chung's web page to list those convicted,
why the Holy Spirit does not have Chung publish his results in one of
the "bibles" of medical journals since much of the Word of God is
published in the Bible. Certainly having Chung do that, would get the
"word" out much better. I guess the Holy Spirit moves in mysterious
ways.

Pastor Frank

Feb 17, 2008, 2:48:06 AM2/17/08
<morton...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> It is very interesting to see someone who evidently has an MD and a
> PhD spending so much of his time in troll-like activity posting such
> rubbish and advocating things that are not at all scientific. He is
> either mentally disturbed because of what he says or if it is all only
> troll-like, the sheer volume is pathological.
> It is good reading only for amusement and an example of what mental
> illness can do, but certainly for nothing else. It is a lesson that
> someone who evidently had one time was capable, can fall so far - the
> lesson is that if it happened to him, it can happen to others - a
> sobering thought. I do not know if he has no close family or friends
> to help or if he did, they were unsuccessful, but he really does need
> help. it is so sad.

What's sad is you copy and pasting complaints ad nauseam and ad
infinitum. Get a life willya!!!!

Pastor Frank

Feb 17, 2008, 2:51:15 AM2/17/08
"Michael Gray" <mike...@newsguy.com> wrote in message
Yours is but the food-addicted screeching protests against those who
utter the dread words: "EAT LESS!!!".

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 17, 2008, 1:23:34 PM2/17/08
Pastor Frank wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> > It is very interesting to see someone who evidently has an MD and a
> > PhD spending so much of his time in troll-like activity posting such
> > rubbish and advocating things that are not at all scientific. He is
> > either mentally disturbed because of what he says or if it is all only
> > troll-like, the sheer volume is pathological.
> > It is good reading only for amusement and an example of what mental
> > illness can do, but certainly for nothing else. It is a lesson that
> > someone who evidently had one time was capable, can fall so far - the
> > lesson is that if it happened to him, it can happen to others - a
> > sobering thought. I do not know if he has no close family or friends
> > to help or if he did, they were unsuccessful, but he really does need
> > help. it is so sad.
> >
> What's sad is you copy and pasting complaints ad nauseam and ad
> infinitum. Get a life willya!!!!

There is no life in either satan or his pathetic mentally ill
sockpuppets:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazySockPuppets

This is because LORD Jesus Christ is the Source of all life.

"I am the way and the truth and the life." -- LORD Jesus Christ.

Amen.

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com
Swordbearer for the KING of kings and LORD of lords.
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Sword

J666

Feb 17, 2008, 2:52:11 PM2/17/08
On Feb 17, 12:23 pm, "Andrew B. Chung,

> There is no life in either satan or his pathetic mentally ill
> sockpuppets:

> Swordbearer for the KING of kings and LORD of lords.http://HeartMDPhD.com/Sword

Nor is there any sanity in those claiming themselves to be
swordbearers or bondservants.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 17, 2008, 3:59:07 PM2/17/08

Pastor Frank

Feb 15, 2008, 11:20:37 PM2/15/08
> On Feb 15, 8:14 am, Christopher A. Lee <ca...@optonline.net> wrote:
>> On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 07:59:44 -0800 (PST), yamant...@aol.com wrote:
>> >On Feb 15, 7:19 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>> ><heartd...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
>> >
>> ><snip Chung crap>

>> >"Paranoid
>> >The key feature of this subtype of schizophrenia is the combination of
>> >false beliefs (delusions) and hearing voices (auditory
>> >hallucinations), with more nearly normal emotions and cognitive
>> >functioning (cognitive functions include reasoning, judgment, and
>> >memory). The delusions of paranoid schizophrenics usually involve
>> >thoughts of being persecuted or harmed by others or exaggerated
>> >opinions of their own importance, but may also reflect feelings of
>> >jealousy or excessive religiosity. The delusions are typically
>> >organized into a coherent framework. Paranoid schizophrenics function
>> >at a higher level than other subtypes, but are at risk for suicidal or
>> >violent behavior under the influence of their delusions."
>> >Amazing and amusing (although disturbing) that Andrew has no insight
>> >into his own condition. The above paragraph is an accurate description
>> >of his pathology and fits his behavior yet he turns it around to
>> >project it at others. Truly sad that Chung is such an ego-syntonic,
>> >regressed narcissist in addition to being a paranoid schizophrenic
>> >that it will be very difficult to treat him effectively. He will
>> >continue to troll Usenet, pathetically claiming to be a "practicing
>> >cardiologist."
>> >His American Board of Internal Medicine certification expired last
>> >year and his Cardiology Board certification will soon expire too.
>> >While he still may be licensed in the state of Georgia, he is under
>> >investigation there for dishonesty (2-million dollar guarantees, etc)
>> >and inability to practice due to mental condition.
>>
>> I think he actually worked in Florida for a short while.
>> I don't know what happened though.
>> I have health problems, lung not heart, and I certainly don't want a
>> doctor like him anywhere near my local hospital or even family
>> practice.
>> It would probably kill me.
>
> The Florida job was his first and only legitimate, paying job after he
> finished his cardiology fellowship at Emory in the mid 1990s.. He was
> fired with cause after about 3 months at that job. He was described as
> being "out of step" with the other cardiologists in the group. Of
> course, Andrew has twisted the whole experience and claimed that it
> was everybody else's fault and everyone else was "untruthful" and he
> was persecuted for being "openly Christian."

That just shows how atheists persecute Christians who dare speak of
what, and whom they love. Atheists only permit people to talk about what,
and whom the hate, or be considered "out of step" and subject to getting
fired from their job.

Pastor Frank

Feb 16, 2008, 4:53:45 PM2/16/08
<morton...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> It is very interesting to see someone who evidently has an MD and a
> PhD spending so much of his time in troll-like activity posting such
> rubbish and advocating things that are not at all scientific.

LOL Tell us what is "scientific" or "rubbish" about love? Our Christian
"God is love" (1 John 4:8,16) become fully manifested in Jesus Christ giving
His life for us sinners on the cross of Calvary. We therefore know our God
and have seen Him through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Jesus in John 14:6-10)
Atheists don't know our God and therefore can't see any manifestation of
love and care in human beings, such as Jesus Christ. (Jesus in John 3:3)

lucids...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2008, 12:12:22 PM2/18/08
On Feb 15, 8:19 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartd...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at satan posting criteria
> that accurately describe his sockpuppets (corporeal demons):

> Four things to consider toward concluding that indeed satan's
> sockpuppets are afflicted with paranoid schizophrenia:
>
> (1) False beliefs held by some of satan's sockpuppets include that
> there is no GOD, no satan, that "hunger means starvation," that the
> 2PD-OMER Approach is a diet that causes starvation, and that Dr.
> Andrew Chung is not a practicing cardiologist. These are all clearly
> delusions.

> (2) On a regular basis, some of satan's sockpuppets claim to hear the

> voices of Jesus' brethren through the text-based medium of usenet.

`
For example, like Rod's saying that "a few moments ago when I
first heard about `black fat' "?

> (3) On a regular basis, some of satan's sockpuppets exhibit nearly
> normal emotions and cognitive function because they are able to post
> on usenet. However, we have witnessed many decompensate acutely and
> disappear for days on end. This is consistent with psychopathology.

For example, our here-again-gone-again Mu?

> (4) On a regular basis, some of satan's sockpuppets demonstrate
> thoughts of being persecuted or harmed by others as evident by their
> nearly universal behavior of hiding behind fake names.

For example, the poster who calls itself `Mu'?

You may now proceed to flee timidly from these questions.

Lucy

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 18, 2008, 12:36:55 PM2/18/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 18, 2008, 12:48:17 PM2/18/08
Pastor Frank wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed about convicted neighbor Frank Hildner:
>
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Frank

> That just shows how atheists persecute Christians who dare speak of
> what, and whom they love. Atheists only permit people to talk about what,
> and whom the hate, or be considered "out of step" and subject to getting
> fired from their job.

"Blessed are those who stand by the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ,
against those who are of this world." -- Holy Spirit.

Amen.

May you and other dear brethren, friends, and neighbors have a
blessedly wonderful 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus
[...]

J666

Feb 18, 2008, 12:58:39 PM2/18/08
On Feb 18, 11:48 am, "Ejac" Chung

> "Blessed are those who stand by the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ,
> against those who are of this world." -- Holy Spirit.

Just think "Ejac" Chung used the same hand to type this as he does for
his self-fulfillment

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 18, 2008, 1:22:11 PM2/18/08

J666

Feb 18, 2008, 1:25:49 PM2/18/08
On Feb 18, 12:22 pm, Ejac
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Beatensatan

Isaiah 1:18

COME now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: .....

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 18, 2008, 1:34:16 PM2/18/08
Pastor Frank wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> > It is very interesting to see someone who evidently has an MD and a
> > PhD spending so much of his time in troll-like activity posting such
> > rubbish and advocating things that are not at all scientific.
> >
> LOL Tell us what is "scientific" or "rubbish" about love? Our Christian
> "God is love" (1 John 4:8,16) become fully manifested in Jesus Christ giving
> His life for us sinners on the cross of Calvary. We therefore know our God
> and have seen Him through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Jesus in John 14:6-10)
> Atheists don't know our God and therefore can't see any manifestation of
> love and care in human beings, such as Jesus Christ. (Jesus in John 3:3)

Indeed, all those who belong to satan suffer from his delusion that
love is weak and have contempt for those who have love for all their
neighbors.

We, who are Jesus' brethren, know that love never fails...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Love

... so that those who love LORD Almighty GOD with all their hearts,
souls, minds, and strengths are invincible in HIM.

Justine...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2008, 12:44:55 AM2/24/08
You like the mystical kabalistic numbers game you get to play. As
sure as I post this on 2/24/8 ans 2 +2+4 =8 and 8 is the cube of 2 I
can see the sign that >>>>> patterns are easy ti find in numbers.
The logic gift God gave me and continues to refine as I work with the
skills He gave me allow me to see that much of your information
revolves around "discerning" the magic numbers needed to push forth
your particular singularly held veiws of the Bible, Trinity and
nutrition.

Get together with a doctor friend and fast and exercise until you BG
reading is in hte low 50's. Have the friend report your "hunger
response" to a hypo. If all goes well try a GTT. Durning both
observe what very clear messages your brain will send out as it
demands glucose regulation.

BTW your prejudice in categorizing the "convicts" and "demons" is
obvious. Other than feeding your ego what is your point. The not so
sublte threat that all who say the emperor Chung has no clothes are by
definition relegated to a position inferior to that of AB Chung.
The only evidence of anyone coming close to blaphemy is your oft
posted "May we, who have stopped sinning though we remain sinners,
continue to pray for your perishing soul:"

How does your having stopped sinning line up with the testamony that
you are calling christians demons?

You may want to discover how to restain your desire to be God's
Swordsman until you have a better understanding of the constant state
of sin in which we all dwell.

You will find seeking forgiveness for your daily tresspasses is much
easier when you are hinest to yourself ans God that you like me and
every other human, do sin, every day, by commision and omission.

Justine
"Don't try to describe a Kiss concert if you've neve seen it" Jimmy
Buffett

wise words to live by >>>>> applicable in many facets of life

On Feb 15, 10:19 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<heartd...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at satan posting criteria
> that accurately describe his sockpuppets (corporeal demons):
>

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f42b15824bf04bbd?

> "Paranoid
>
> The key feature of this subtype of schizophrenia is the combination of
> false beliefs (delusions) and hearing voices (auditory
> hallucinations), with more nearly normal emotions and cognitive
> functioning (cognitive functions include reasoning, judgment, and
> memory). The delusions of paranoid schizophrenics usually involve
> thoughts of being persecuted or harmed by others or exaggerated
> opinions of their own importance, but may also reflect feelings of
> jealousy or excessive religiosity. The delusions are typically
> organized into a coherent framework. Paranoid schizophrenics function
> at a higher level than other subtypes, but are at risk for suicidal or
> violent behavior under the influence of their delusions."
>

> Four things to consider toward concluding that indeed satan's
> sockpuppets are afflicted with paranoid schizophrenia:
>
> (1) False beliefs held by some of satan's sockpuppets include that
> there is no GOD, no satan, that "hunger means starvation," that the
> 2PD-OMER Approach is a diet that causes starvation, and that Dr.
> Andrew Chung is not a practicing cardiologist.  These are all clearly
> delusions.
>
> (2) On a regular basis, some of satan's sockpuppets claim to hear the
> voices of Jesus' brethren through the text-based medium of usenet.
>

> (3) On a regular basis, some of satan's sockpuppets exhibit nearly
> normal emotions and cognitive function because they are able to post
> on usenet.  However, we have witnessed many decompensate acutely and
> disappear for days on end.  This is consistent with psychopathology.
>

> (4) On a regular basis, some of satan's sockpuppets demonstrate
> thoughts of being persecuted or harmed by others as evident by their
> nearly universal behavior of hiding behind fake names.
>

> Laus Deo ! ! !
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/LausDeo
>
> May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful

> Lawful steward ofhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

> Swordbearer for the KING of kings and LORD of lords.http://HeartMDPhD.com/Sword

Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: repeatedly rebuked by Jesus' brethren...
satan unwittingly demonstrates that his sockpuppets are afflicted with
paranoid schizophrenia.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 24, 2008, 6:09:07 AM2/24/08

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 24, 2008, 1:45:31 PM2/24/08
On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 21:44:55 -0800 (PST), Justine...@gmail.com
wrote:

What a fucking moron.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 24, 2008, 1:59:30 PM2/24/08

J A

Apr 2, 2008, 1:27:17 AM4/2/08
Mr. Chung is a certified flake, who thinks he is visited by "holy
spirits" who give him messages.

Christianity: A belief in a cosmic Jewish zombie, who was his own
father, will let you live forever if you pretend to eat his flesh,
drink his blood and telepathically tell him that you accept him as
your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that he put
there a long time ago,
as punishment for all humanity because a rib-woman made from a dust-
man was convinced by a talking snake,
to eat fruit from a magical tree.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 2, 2008, 2:14:19 AM4/2/08