Please pray for the endangered soul of dear convicted neighbor Donald Kirkman.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 7, 2008, 7:03:45 AM1/7/08
http://www.wallowacountychieftain.info/main.asp?SectionID=29&SubSectionID=99&ArticleID=14633&TM=23920.96

or

http://tinyurl.com/2y2lct

Proverbs 16:33 comes to mind here.

May we, who have stopped sinning though we remain sinners, continue to
pray for dear convicted neighbor Donald Kirkman:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForDon

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

:-)

Jan 7, 2008, 9:16:41 AM1/7/08
Andrew wrote:
> http://

All aboard the spam tram.

All convicted neighbors and satan sockpuppets.

Andrew needs rebuke material.

Zen Cohen

Jan 7, 2008, 12:44:17 PM1/7/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message
> http://www.wallowacountychieftain.info/main.asp?SectionID=29&SubSectionID=99&ArticleID=14633&TM=23920.96

If this is the Don Kirkman who posted often on s.m.c. this is truly sad
news. As evidenced by his posts, he was a knowledgeable gentleman. Hopefully
Andrew will not continue to show his utter lack of character, judgment and
humanity and gloat incessantly on his death as if it were a personal
victory.

Zen Cohen

Jan 7, 2008, 1:04:42 PM1/7/08

"Zen Cohen" <atu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in
> message
>> http://www.wallowacountychieftain.info/main.asp?SectionID=29&SubSectionID=99&ArticleID=14633&TM=23920.96
>
> If this is the Don Kirkman who posted often on s.m.c. this is truly sad
> news. ...

Hm. Is this the same Don Kirkman who posts here? Obit says death was in
11/07 but I see posts of his from 12/07. Don, you still there? Hope so.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 7, 2008, 1:09:50 PM1/7/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6f381980b0e67126?

> If this is the Don Kirkman who posted often on s.m.c. this is truly sad
> news.

It is not,

My condolences, however, to Donald (that one) Kirkman's surviving
friends and family, while still praying from the endangered soul of
our dear Don (this one) Kirkman:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForDon

This simply shows that you continue to know nothing, satan...

... thus, you continue to lie.

May we, who are Jesus' brethren, continue to rebuke you at each GOD-
given opportunity:

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Bondservant to the KING of kings and LORD of lords.

Zen Cohen

Jan 7, 2008, 1:25:05 PM1/7/08

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
>>
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6f381980b0e67126?
>>
>> If this is the Don Kirkman who posted often on s.m.c. this is truly sad
>> news.
>
> It is not,...

Then why in the world did you post it? You thought it was Don when you
posted it, figured out otherwise later, and now you're backpedaling. And
what are you doing trolling smalltown obits scavenging for deaths of your
critics, you ghoulish little fuck?

percy

Jan 7, 2008, 2:19:32 PM1/7/08

Apparently andy doesn't check his facts. It took about one minute to
confirm it's not the same person.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 7, 2008, 2:20:48 PM1/7/08
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

<><

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the Son of
Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful :-)

It's how we know what GOD wants, which is what is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish however:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

:-)))

Don Kirkman

Jan 7, 2008, 4:40:11 PM1/7/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article
<42c1ce70-81bc-4cf4...@d70g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>:

>http://www.wallowacountychieftain.info/main.asp?SectionID=29&SubSectionID=99&ArticleID=14633&TM=23920.96
>http://tinyurl.com/2y2lct

Gee, I was a handsome devil, wasn't I?

>May we, who have stopped sinning though we remain sinners, continue to
>pray for dear convicted neighbor Donald Kirkman:

I don't think that "we" includes you, dear doctor; there's no evidence
that you've stopped sinning.
--
Don Kirkman

J666

Jan 7, 2008, 4:47:06 PM1/7/08
On Jan 7, 1:19 pm, percy

> Apparently andy doesn't check his facts. It took about one minute to
> confirm it's not the same person.

Have to remember with Chungy it is not facts, but discerning. You
will convicted by the Holey Spritz and are doomed doomed doomed.

:-)

Jan 7, 2008, 7:34:14 PM1/7/08
People will bite onto any bit of troll bait Andrew tosses out, no
matter how obvious. I'll bet he all but wet his pants when he stumbled
onto that obit - knowing how much attention would be lavished on him.
Of course that fact that people actually were gullible enough to open
his links to take the bait... Well, it just doesn't get any better for
a troll.

:-)

Jan 7, 2008, 7:36:23 PM1/7/08
Zen wrote:
> If this is the Don Kirkman who posted often on s.m.c. this is truly sad
> news. As evidenced by his posts, he was a knowledgeable gentleman. Hopefully
> Andrew will not continue to show his utter lack of character, judgment and
> humanity and gloat incessantly on his death as if it were a personal
> victory.

Zen, Zen, Zen. Tisk, tisk, tisk. Taken for a ride again.

Zen Cohen

Jan 7, 2008, 9:08:17 PM1/7/08

":-)" <wx...@gobot.com> wrote in message

Yes, I admit that I got hooked into that one. Still, despite all the garbage
Andrew has posted, I had given him enough credit to believe he wouldn't have
posted that obit unless it was for the 'real' Don.

adios bitches

Jan 8, 2008, 12:05:16 AM1/8/08
On Jan 7, 1:25 pm, "Zen Cohen" <atu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in messagenews:6704ccbb-5854-47a0...@i72g2000hsd.googlegroups.com...

> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> >> If this is the Don Kirkman who posted often on s.m.c. this is truly sad
> >> news.
>
> > It is not,...
>
> Then why in the world did you post it? You thought it was Don when you
> posted it, figured out otherwise later, and now you're backpedaling. And
> what are you doing trolling smalltown obits scavenging for deaths of your
> critics, you ghoulish little fuck?

I guess those "Holy Spirit" voices in his head are fucking with him
again...

adios bitches

Jan 8, 2008, 12:07:46 AM1/8/08
On Jan 7, 4:40 pm, Don Kirkman <dons...@wavecable.com> wrote:

> Gee, I was a handsome devil, wasn't I?
>
> >May we, who have stopped sinning though we remain sinners, continue to
> >pray for dear convicted neighbor Donald Kirkman:
>
> I don't think that "we" includes you, dear doctor;  there's no evidence
> that you've stopped sinning.
> --
> Don Kirkman

Well, Don, I must say you type very well for a demon-raped corpse...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 8, 2008, 12:16:37 AM1/8/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

Wrong birthday.

> >May we, who have stopped sinning though we remain sinners, continue to
> >pray for dear convicted neighbor Donald Kirkman:
> >

> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

> I don't think that "we" includes you, dear doctor;

It does.

> there's no evidence that you've stopped sinning.

Would not be blessed by GOD, if I were not doing what HE wanted (ie
stopped sinning).

Most assuredly, without doubt, I know I am being blessed by GOD at
this very moment.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

May we, who are being blessed by GOD because we have stopped sinning
though we remain sinners, continue to pray for your endangered soul:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForDon

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Bondservant to the KING of kings and LORD of lords.

Robert Weldon

Jan 8, 2008, 12:24:10 PM1/8/08

> convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
>>
>> >http://www.wallowacountychieftain.info/main.asp?SectionID=29&SubSectionID=99&ArticleID=14633&TM=23920.96
>> >http://tinyurl.com/2y2lct
>>
>> Gee, I was a handsome devil, wasn't I?
>
> Wrong birthday.
>
>> >May we, who have stopped sinning though we remain sinners, continue to
>> >pray for dear convicted neighbor Donald Kirkman:
>> >
>> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>>
>> I don't think that "we" includes you, dear doctor;
>
> It does.

No, it doesn't, as it has just been shown that you lied about Mr. Kirkman
being dead, that makes you a sinner.

>> there's no evidence that you've stopped sinning.
>
> Would not be blessed by GOD, if I were not doing what HE wanted (ie
> stopped sinning).

How do you know you are doing what he wanted, maybe you are doing what Satan
wants.

> Most assuredly, without doubt, I know I am being blessed by GOD at
> this very moment.

No, you think you are.

> "Blessed are you who hunger NOW...
>
> ... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)
>
> Amen.
>
> May we, who are being blessed by GOD because we have stopped sinning
> though we remain sinners, continue to pray for your endangered soul:

But you haven't stopped sinning. It looks to me like it is your soul that
is endangered.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 8, 2008, 2:12:25 PM1/8/08
convicted neighbor Robert Weldon wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> >> Gee, I was a handsome devil, wasn't I?
> >
> > Wrong birthday.

> >> I don't think that "we" includes you, dear doctor;
> >
> > It does.
>
> No, it doesn't, as it has just been shown that you lied about Mr. Kirkman
> being dead...

Not for the discerning.

> , that makes you a sinner.

Indeed, I am a sinner who has stopped sinning :-)

May we, who have stopped sinning though we remains sinners, continue

to pray for your endangered soul:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForRobert

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Friend to the KING of kings and LORD of lords.

Robert Weldon

Jan 8, 2008, 2:34:23 PM1/8/08

> convicted neighbor Robert Weldon wrote:

>> > Wrong birthday.

>> > It does.
>>
>> No, it doesn't, as it has just been shown that you lied about Mr. Kirkman
>> being dead...
>
> Not for the discerning.

Not for the insane, you mean. The evidence is quite clear, you lied.

>> , that makes you a sinner.
>
> Indeed, I am a sinner who has stopped sinning :-)
>
> May we, who have stopped sinning though we remains sinners, continue
> to pray for your endangered soul:

You haven't stopped sinning, you keep lying through your teeth.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 8, 2008, 3:08:21 PM1/8/08
convicted neighbor Robert Weldon wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Robert Weldon wrote:

> >> No, it doesn't, as it has just been shown that you lied about Mr. Kirkman
> >> being dead...
> >
> > Not for the discerning.
>
> Not for the insane, you mean.

Incorrect.

Bottom line:

You remain untruthful.

This simply shows that we, who have stopped sinning though we remains
sinners, should continue to pray for your endangered soul:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForRobert

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Bondservant to the KING of kings and LORD of lords.

Zen Cohen

Jan 8, 2008, 3:58:32 PM1/8/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message

> Most assuredly, without doubt, I know I am being blessed by GOD at
> this very moment.

Faith which does not doubt is dead faith. -Miguel de Unamuno

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 8, 2008, 4:46:06 PM1/8/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a3896e9d5a6dc8fe?

> Faith which does not doubt is dead faith. -Miguel de Unamuno

"Knowledge comes from simply knowing." -- Holy Spirit.

Amen.

May we, who are Jesus' brethren because we have stopped sinning though
we remains sinners, continue to rebuke you at each GOD-given
opportunity:

[...]

Robert Weldon

Jan 8, 2008, 8:02:46 PM1/8/08

> convicted neighbor Robert Weldon wrote:

>> > Not for the discerning.
>>
>> Not for the insane, you mean.
>
> Incorrect.

Nope, dead one the money.

> Bottom line:
>
> You remain untruthful.

Nope, completely truthful, you, however, are insane.

> This simply shows that we, who have stopped sinning though we remains
> sinners, should continue to pray for your endangered soul:

But you haven't stopped sinning, in fact, you are getting worse.

Mike Mordant

Jan 9, 2008, 1:26:48 PM1/9/08
On Jan 8, 3:08 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> convicted neighbor Robert Weldon wrote:
>

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Not for the discerning.
>
> > Not for the insane, you mean.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> Bottom line:
>
> You remain untruthful.
>
> This simply shows that we, who have stopped sinning though we remains
> sinners, should continue to pray for your endangered soul:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForRobert
>
> Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Lawful steward ofhttp://EmoryCardiology.com
> Bondservant to the KING of kings and LORD of lords.- Hide quoted text -

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 9, 2008, 5:49:47 PM1/9/08
convicted neighbor Robert Weldon wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Robert Weldon wrote:

> >> Not for the insane, you mean.
> >
> > Incorrect.
>
> Nope, dead one...

Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

May we, who have stopped sinning though we remain sinners, continue to

pray for your endangered soul:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/PrayForRobert

J666

Jan 9, 2008, 5:55:44 PM1/9/08
A foot not covered by a sole means the soul is closer to God.

Take off shoes ... be healthy .... be barefoot .... be blessed

Coming soon the big MAC, Manna Angelfish Cake, and for the kids, the
Heavenly Meal with the toy Jesus at Long Paul's Johns fast food
restaurants.

Mike Mordant

Jan 9, 2008, 6:14:58 PM1/9/08
On Jan 9, 5:49 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> convicted neighbor Robert Weldon wrote:
>

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Incorrect.
>
> > Nope, dead one...
>
> Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>
> May we, who have stopped sinning though we remain sinners, continue to
> pray for your endangered soul:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/PrayForRobert
>
> Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Lawful steward ofhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

> Bondservant to the KING of kings and LORD of lords.

Ironic that Andy Chung would accuse anyone of having fantasy.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 9, 2008, 6:38:40 PM1/9/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForDon

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS power
behind these rebukes reducing you into a babbling idiot.

Laus Deo ! ! !

[...]

J666

Jan 9, 2008, 8:48:32 PM1/9/08
On Jan 9, 5:14 pm, Mike Mordant

> Ironic that Andy Chung would accuse anyone of having fantasy.

Another sign of Chungy's Cranio-anal reflex

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 12, 2008, 7:21:13 AM1/12/08

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

:-)))

Pastor Frank

Jan 24, 2008, 5:08:15 AM1/24/08
"Zen Cohen" <atu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Atheist crocodile tears?? LOL

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 24, 2008, 4:07:58 PM1/24/08
Pastor Frank wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> >> It is not.

> > Then why in the world did you post it? You thought it was Don when you
> > posted it, figured out otherwise later, and now you're backpedaling. And
> > what are you doing trolling smalltown obits scavenging for deaths of your
> > critics, you ghoulish little fuck?
> >
> Atheist crocodile tears?? LOL

That would be satan pretending to be an atheist.

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthy