Re: Carb Merchandising is Awesome

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 20, 2008, 4:17:22 PM3/20/08
friend Uncle Enrico wrote:

> Except for a few people here and there, I don't think our species can
> resist the lure of carbs and keep the weight off.

Thankfully, we can be smarter:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

> The merchandising of
> carbs is just too cunning, too successful, too pervasive.

It is satan's lie that "hunger is bad" that makes us vulnerable to the
irrational compulsion to overeat that which tastes good especially
when this lie has wounded the hearts of our souls. The delusion
arises from the false belief that what we want is what we need. It is
when we are deluged with way too much more than we need that we no
longer want. This is bad (not what GOD desires of us).

Starving (needing) is bad.

Hunger (wanting) is wonderful ! ! !

> The incredible
> tastes and flavors are unbelievably irresistible.

"Carbohydrates are good but eat too much of it and it will sicken
you." -- Holy Spirit (Proverbs 25:16)

Amen.

> Our only economic salvation may lie in recycling the fortunes made by
> Eli Lily and General Foods and funnel it into the health costs for obesity.

Our economic salvation along with spiritual salvation resides in the
truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ.

> Some people get the motivation by having a horrible disease which scares
> them to act, but most can't even use fear to help themselves.
>
> If you're keeping your weight off through diet and exercise and not
> through shenanigans like purging, drugs or surgery, you're rare.

Correct.

Otoh, those who have lost the black fat and are keeping it off by
eating less, down to the right amount are ever-growing in number.

We are simply smarter with hearts that has been made right by GOD:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

GOD is able to heal our hearts burning away the dross of satan's lies
(Proverbs 17:3).

May you and other dear friends, brethren, and neighbors have a
blessedly wonderful 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus
Christ as the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know what GOD wants, which is what is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! )
forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

A simple parable for the wise and discerning:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be euglycemic:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthy

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

J666

Mar 20, 2008, 5:40:43 PM3/20/08
On Mar 20, 3:17 pm, "Andrew Boring. Chung,

>The delusion
> arises from the false belief that what we want is what we need.

Where would we be if no one wanted a little pussy. Ol' Mary would
have to keep squirting out more little Jesus and start squirting out
more Jesusa too - or there might not be a need for Jesusa et al and
Earth would be populated by men only.

Chung - do not confuse what you want and do not want with what others
want and do not want.

"I always like a little pussy" The Holy Spirit.

Linda Lee

Mar 20, 2008, 5:46:34 PM3/20/08
On Mar 20, 5:40 pm, J666 <jeaa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 20, 3:17 pm, "Andrew Boring. Chung,
>
>   >The delusion
>   > arises from the false belief that what we want is what we need.
>
> Where would we be if no one wanted a little pussy.

Well, get one at the pound so it won't be put to sleep.

J666

Mar 20, 2008, 5:52:05 PM3/20/08
On Mar 20, 4:46 pm, Linda Lee

> Well, get one at the pound so it won't be put to sleep.

I heard pounds were reading Chung's posts to the animals to put them
to sleep - opponents are arguing that is inhumane treatment and more
humane would be just to just keep clubbing them over the head.

Having trouble with insomnia ... read Chung's posts ..... go to sleep

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 20, 2008, 6:17:06 PM3/20/08

J666

Mar 20, 2008, 7:04:39 PM3/20/08
On Mar 20, 5:17 pm, "Andrew B. Chu ... zzzzzzzzzzz

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 21, 2008, 6:55:02 AM3/21/08